General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as we, here, the members of WS that continue to discuss Haleigh's death I realize sadly that NO MATTER WHAT some will never feel justice has been served for Haleigh..(that is if ever investigators are able to go forward with charges for Haleigh's death and successfully convict those individuals).. Sadly I feel that if that ever is to happen(and I'm still praying that God somehow, someway makes that become a reality for justice on Haleigh's behalf to occur).. And by the grace of God that does come to fruition.. Even still with a trial, evidence, and successful conviction of those individuals involved, I sadly realize that as far as us, here.. Many would still not believe or it wouldn't be good enough.. UNLESS AND ONLY IF THAT CONVICTION WAS OF RONALD CUMMINGS FOR THE DEATH OF HALEIGH..

Of course to each their own and that's each individual's prerogative but IMO its sad that Haleigh and justice on her behalf doesn't seem to be what is most Important.. IMO it seems to be finding Ronald Cummings tried and convicted for the death of his daughter overshadows and at times consumes the entire agenda.. I know that at times it does directly prohibit fruitful discussion of this case and we all have seen that it causes many members to no longer feel comfortable to contribute here in Haleigh's forum..

I know for me personally i can say for absolute certain that "if" Ron were to be found to have direct involvement in Haleigh's death I want him tried and convicted.. and for the few I have spoken with here individually it appears that too is similarly how they feel.. That it is justice on Haleigh's behalf NO MATTER WHO THE RESPONSIBLE PARTIES ARE, that justice is what matters.. And that if LE have evidence that Ronald had direct involvement then in his own words, "so be it, let 'em fry!".. Hooray for justice for this precious little girl, Haleigh!

However if it is that Ronald is not directly involved then the same goes whoever is the responsible parties.. LET THEM FRY!! Hooray for justice on Haleigh's behalf!!!*

No matter what evidence there is and no matter what the God's honest and absolute truth is about what occurred to Haleigh.. No matter what IMO Ronald does have a responsibility for her death indirectly by living this risky lifestyle(drugs, young druggies babysitting, etc, etc, etc). That indirect involvement IMO does not result in being tried for their child's murder.. Tho, pathetic, sad, and disgusting it does not equal his being guilty like the individuals who directly caused Haleigh's death.. It is those individual's that IMO LE's goal is to charge and convict for this precious child's death..

Again if it is found that Ron is directly involved I want him charged and convicted..

The only justice for Haleigh will happen when those individuals who murdered and disposed of her precious little body are charged and convicted..

I pray everyday that God finds a way to see that this does happen.. IMO ONLY THEN is justice found for Haleigh..

Ronald Cummings is not what equals justice for Haleigh.. Not when he's not directly involved.. If and when that day comes for justice to be served I hope that all are able to accept justice for Haleigh has been served and not for it, too to be completely overshadowed and consumed by hatred for Ronald Cummings..

Bottom line for me is Ron is responsible. He was custodial parent and therefore responsible for securing capable sitters for the kids. He was well aware the state Misty was in when and if he left them at that mobile home with Misty. He knew. That in itself makes him at least responsible for the demise/loss of Haleigh.

If Ron didn't kill his daughter or know who did, or if he didn't have information about what happened to her, why did he refuse to speak with LE and cooperaate in the finding of his daughter? Just doesn't add up to a man searching for his daughter or justice for her.

Doesn't have to be Ronald for me. It just points that way in every scenario that has been presented. Seems he is the one who stalled this investigation. He lawyered up, refused to speak to LE and took Misty out of the station when he didn't want her to talk anymore. He went on to threaten Tommy, isolate Misty from her family and party like a rock star.

If and when that day comes for justice to be served I hope that all are able to accept justice for Haleigh has been served and not for it, too to be completely overshadowed and consumed by hatred for Ronald Cummings..

And I think what is unfair is that people associate and think just because we "hate" Ron it blinds everything, I have followed this case from day one, and its Ron and his actions that have showed me he is guilty, I kinda take offense when I hear hatred clouds judgement, the cops say hes lying and they targeted him in a drug sting to get him locked up, can anyone tell me what we are supposed to love about Ronald Cummings?

And I think what is unfair is that people associate and think just because we "hate" Ron it blinds everything, I have followed this case from day one, and its Ron and his actions that have showed me he is guilty, I kinda take offense when I hear hatred clouds judgement, the cops say hes lying and they targeted him in a drug sting to get him locked up, can anyone tell me what we are supposed to love about Ronald Cummings?

BBM

His swagger, his master of communication as in the Geraldo confrontation, how he let's filthy words roll off his tongue along with his daughter's name in the one drug buy video, a dealer in one of the most dangerous drugs in the market, his tatts, or maybe his smile? Honestly I have no idea.

I say: review every damn thing about John Merchant. Remember RC's words, "I have better people to talk to." I bet you did Ron, I bet you did!

Yes, IF you truly love your children and they are your world. Some have said he didn't love Haleigh as much as the boy (s) he had, so maybe thats somehow justification for his actions of doing nothing, or that he was so fearful and paralyzed, even though he told the cops when they got there he was going to shot the perp in the back of the cop car, but that was all big Ron macho talk because he knew that would never come to fruition, as he knew his child was dead and he was the perp. I personally hear him on the 911 call putting something into the microwave to munch on, and while we will never know for sure, just the fact I can hear him and he has an appetite and is doing that, its pretty chilling, and thats why I dont think this was an accident.

jmo

BBM

Do you have a link to this please? From everything I have heard, people have stated that "HaLeigh is Ronald's heart". Have never heard there was any favoritism between the children, at all. Therefore, I would really love to see where you read or have heard this. Thank you.

I say: review every damn thing about John Merchant. Remember RC's words, "I have better people to talk to." I bet you did Ron, I bet you did!

If anything on this planet, Ronald is known for his dramatic badazz tantrums that wow and entertain the ones around him, IMO. He had no one better to talk to, he was imo, stoned out his mind and reeling from killing his child.

jmo

As far as Ron knew Haleigh just went out the door a minute before he pulled up in the driveway.

When your child is missing you hunt for them. The human race depends on it.

What I hear you saying in your previous post is, "I acted this specific way, therefore this is the way everyone else would act if they are not guilty."

I also see you have a lot of people thanking this post, I assume that means they agree with this line of reasoning...

I point out I acted in a very similar manner as Ron when I couldn't find my son, and my son walked up right as rain. I can't go into the 'if' situation, because I can't stand to think about it, but I certainly wasn't guilty of any involvement or coverup of anything, so that opens the possibility there are other reasons besides 'guilty' to have this reaction when your child is not where your child is supposed to be. Not many people thanked this post, so I guess there aren't many that agree with this line of reasoning.

As far as hunting for his child, some people say they could hear him calling for her in the background of the 911 call. I don't know.

I also see people condemning Ron for not looking, and with the next breath, they are accusing his mother and grandmother of showing up on the scene of where a search was to take place to mess it up and/or conceal evidence. Sounds like a d*mned if you do, d*mned if you don't situation to me.

If anything on this planet, Ronald is known for his dramatic badazz tantrums that wow and entertain the ones around him, IMO. He had no one better to talk to, he was imo, stoned out his mind and reeling from killing his child.

jmo

He also knew, before he ever walked into his house, that is daughter was no longer there. JM not so HO.

As far as we, here, the members of WS that continue to discuss Haleigh's death I realize sadly that NO MATTER WHAT some will never feel justice has been served for Haleigh..(that is if ever investigators are able to go forward with charges for Haleigh's death and successfully convict those individuals).. Sadly I feel that if that ever is to happen(and I'm still praying that God somehow, someway makes that become a reality for justice on Haleigh's behalf to occur).. And by the grace of God that does come to fruition.. Even still with a trial, evidence, and successful conviction of those individuals involved, I sadly realize that as far as us, here.. Many would still not believe or it wouldn't be good enough.. UNLESS AND ONLY IF THAT CONVICTION WAS OF RONALD CUMMINGS FOR THE DEATH OF HALEIGH..

Of course to each their own and that's each individual's prerogative but IMO its sad that Haleigh and justice on her behalf doesn't seem to be what is most Important.. IMO it seems to be finding Ronald Cummings tried and convicted for the death of his daughter overshadows and at times consumes the entire agenda.. I know that at times it does directly prohibit fruitful discussion of this case and we all have seen that it causes many members to no longer feel comfortable to contribute here in Haleigh's forum..

I know for me personally i can say for absolute certain that "if" Ron were to be found to have direct involvement in Haleigh's death I want him tried and convicted.. and for the few I have spoken with here individually it appears that too is similarly how they feel.. That it is justice on Haleigh's behalf NO MATTER WHO THE RESPONSIBLE PARTIES ARE, that justice is what matters.. And that if LE have evidence that Ronald had direct involvement then in his own words, "so be it, let 'em fry!".. Hooray for justice for this precious little girl, Haleigh!

However if it is that Ronald is not directly involved then the same goes whoever is the responsible parties.. LET THEM FRY!! Hooray for justice on Haleigh's behalf!!!*

No matter what evidence there is and no matter what the God's honest and absolute truth is about what occurred to Haleigh.. No matter what IMO Ronald does have a responsibility for her death indirectly by living this risky lifestyle(drugs, young druggies babysitting, etc, etc, etc). That indirect involvement IMO does not result in being tried for their child's murder.. Tho, pathetic, sad, and disgusting it does not equal his being guilty like the individuals who directly caused Haleigh's death.. It is those individual's that IMO LE's goal is to charge and convict for this precious child's death..

Again if it is found that Ron is directly involved I want him charged and convicted..

The only justice for Haleigh will happen when those individuals who murdered and disposed of her precious little body are charged and convicted..

I pray everyday that God finds a way to see that this does happen.. IMO ONLY THEN is justice found for Haleigh..

Ronald Cummings is not what equals justice for Haleigh.. Not when he's not directly involved.. If and when that day comes for justice to be served I hope that all are able to accept justice for Haleigh has been served and not for it, too to be completely overshadowed and consumed by hatred for Ronald Cummings..

I so wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said.

I get the other side, too, I really do. It will burn me up forever Zahra's 'father' got off scot-free, and I'm still waiting to hear LE's justification for it, but I will save my rant on that for the proper forum. I'm still ???? on FCA's acquittal, and probably always will be.

But in this case, there's no body, and no one has been charged. IMO, we don't know a whole lot, and a lot of what we do know is apparently pretty ambiguious, since there is so much disagreement about it.

But I'm with you, at the end of the day, I don't care who they get for this, as long as it's the right person. I do feel like LE has a pretty good idea what happened and who did what, and what they need is some actual evidence to be able to charge someone. MOO.

BBM

Do you have a link to this please? From everything I have heard, people have stated that "HaLeigh is Ronald's heart". Have never heard there was any favoritism between the children, at all. Therefore, I would really love to see where you read or have heard this. Thank you.

Yeah, I'd like to see a link, too. I don't know where I got it from, but I was under the impression Ron favored Haleigh, and I'd like to know if I'm wrong on this.

Yes, IF you truly love your children and they are your world. Some have said he didn't love Haleigh as much as the boy (s) he had, so maybe thats somehow justification for his actions of doing nothing, or that he was so fearful and paralyzed, even though he told the cops when they got there he was going to shot the perp in the back of the cop car, but that was all big Ron macho talk because he knew that would never come to fruition, as he knew his child was dead and he was the perp. I personally hear him on the 911 call putting something into the microwave to munch on, and while we will never know for sure, just the fact I can hear him and he has an appetite and is doing that, its pretty chilling, and thats why I dont think this was an accident.

jmo

I thought the beeps I kept hearing in the call was the info LE redacted, I didn't realize it was Ron pushing buttons on the microwave. How do you know it was Ron and not Misty?

I thought the beeps I kept hearing in the call was the info LE redacted, I didn't realize it was Ron pushing buttons on the microwave. How do you know it was Ron and not Misty?

Pretty sure all 911 calls have beeping in them. It is LE recording the calls.

I haven't listened to this particular 911 call recently to compare the sound of it being recorded to a "microwave"... but... I am highly doubtful anyone was warming up a snack while calling 911. IMO

What I hear you saying in your previous post is, "I acted this specific way, therefore this is the way everyone else would act if they are not guilty."

I also see you have a lot of people thanking this post, I assume that means they agree with this line of reasoning...

I point out I acted in a very similar manner as Ron when I couldn't find my son, and my son walked up right as rain. I can't go into the 'if' situation, because I can't stand to think about it, but I certainly wasn't guilty of any involvement or coverup of anything, so that opens the possibility there are other reasons besides 'guilty' to have this reaction when your child is not where your child is supposed to be. Not many people thanked this post, so I guess there aren't many that agree with this line of reasoning.

As far as hunting for his child, some people say they could hear him calling for her in the background of the 911 call. I don't know.

I also see people condemning Ron for not looking, and with the next breath, they are accusing his mother and grandmother of showing up on the scene of where a search was to take place to mess it up and/or conceal evidence. Sounds like a d*mned if you do, d*mned if you don't situation to me.

JMO but there is a world of difference between
-not searching when you have just come home and realize your child is missing and for all you know she could have just stepped out for a minute ago and is right there for you to find

and
-searching a wooded area you know that the police are going to go into looking for evidence weeks or months after the child is gone.

In the first instance you could be two minutes away from saving your child from drowning or something. Maybe she got lost in the dark and twisted her ankle. You have a good chance finding her alive if she just wandered out and you can alert your neighbors.

In the second instance, if the child is in the forest she is long dead and it's a matter of searching for evidence. There is no reason whatsoever for any relatives to go and search somewhere that a police search has been set up to try and beat them to the evidence, if any. It just complicates matters and could cause problems in an eventual trial if something is found and the defense attorney says the relatives put it there or if someone thinks there was something but the relatives took it away.

It's not a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation when the do and the don't are two completely different choices in two completely different circumstances.

Oh my goodness…I think you have all collectively nailed the evening….

Haleigh was last seen in the afternoon. In the evening GGS and an aunt (who was a nurse???) stop at the trailer to drop off clean clothes for the kids. What if some injury happened to Haleigh then and they took her to monitor her condition (since its been said they left). I am thinking perhaps it is drug related because they did not bring her to a hospital. Even if Ron accidentally hit her in a rage or whatever he could still bring her to the hospital as it was an accident and she wasn't covered in bruises as if she was being abused (I am assuming since lots of bruising or abuse has not been mentioned). Haleigh dies and they need to figure out a way to explain this (since now they cannot say drugs or being hit and not bringing to the hospital for the injury). So they come up with making it look like Haleigh was kidnapped. To cover their involvement they drag Misty into this. She doesn’t want to babysit and TN even offers to pay her to do so. (Because her grandma and great grandma can't be bothered to care for their grandchildren even knowing that Ron has to work that night.)

Either Misty shows up all partied-out and likely extremely exhausted and Ron slips her something to ensure she passes out OR she never shows up which is why Ron called a zillion times looking for her. Ron calls Tommy to go check and he confirms she isnt there. Eventually one of them reaches her telling her she needs to get to the trailer because the kids are home alone. Not sure if the timing works her but….Misty gets to the trailer and finds the back door open and Haleigh gone and screams looking all over for her. She calls Ron who tells her he is on his way and to get Tommy to remove the drugs from the house (the pot plants) since they may need to call the police if Haleigh hasn’t just wandered off. Tommy drags JO to help and they borrow the van and move the plants to Mondex. I am thinking there are more than likely other drugs in the trailer (that perhaps Haleigh got into) that need to be disposed of and that explains why Misty was cleaning. Cause she certainly cant tell the cops she was cleaning up drugs when a little girl disappeared on her watch in the middle of the night. Always seemed odd that there are 2 other bedrooms but there is the extra mattress in Ron's room and it seems to be normal for the kids to sleep there. Maybe pot plants in the bedroom, pills all around or perhaps Ron was making meth (Haleigh mistook for sugar maybe since pot wouldn’t kill her and I cant see her swallowing a bitter tasting pill). Ron does everything possible to show he wasn’t home (video at work and stops by the store on his way home).

The drama starts with Ron crying, making Misty call the police and him yelling at her while she is on the phone with the police. The police show up and miraculously TN appears with a color photo of Haleigh in hand. Ron has coached Misty on what to say and she claims to have been watching the kids all night because she was supposed to be and the heat is on her to explain how the child went missing (guilt? This is all your fault because you should have been here; say you were her so it doesn’t look like you messed up and left the kids alone; its your fault something bad happened, but don’t worry baby, I know you didnt do anything to Haleigh and I will back you up on that). Misty cant explain things because she either doesn’t know what really happened except door open and child missing or she cant keep her story straight because its Ron's story not hers.I think some of the police work was a little sloppy because a few things about Ron were overlooked (drug busts and a history of getting off easy). If I remember correctly the son of someone high up in law enforcement was busted a while after for running a sizeable meth lab so possibly Ron had something on him that was preferred to be kept quiet.

The Cummings are all lovey dovey and supportive of Misty and Ron marries her proving he is convinced she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. All the heat is on Misty because she supposedly was the last person to see Haleigh alive which deflects from Ron being involved in any way cause "he was at werk".

Tommy is thrown in the mix because he cant say he was clearing drugs from the trailer. Since he seems to have a drug issue he likely cant keep a story straight which makes it look like he is either involved or protecting Misty. The Croslins are all such a soap opera they they cant help but throw even more convoluted chaos into the mix. Which keeps the focus on Misty who is lying which makes her seem more guilty for doing or knowing something. And if she doesn’t know what actually happened even telling the truth will sound like she is lying.

And now the Cummings have all stepped away from her and question what she is hiding. Which keeps Ron ( and TN and GGS) safe from any scrutiny.

IMO there is no way Ron would ever protect Misty if she harmed Haleigh which proves to me she didn’t do it. He knows what happened because he is responsible.

Please fill in any missing pieces or correct anything I have wrong. I know some feel Misty is responsible but I cant make that theory work because I think Ron is conniving, controlling and self serving and would throw her under the bus in a heartbeat.

-not searching when you have just come home and realize your child is missing and for all you know she could have just stepped out for a minute ago and is right there for you to find

and
-searching a wooded area you know that the police are going to go into looking for evidence weeks or months after the child is gone.

In the first instance you could be two minutes away from saving your child from drowning or something. Maybe she got lost in the dark and twisted her ankle. You have a good chance finding her alive if she just wandered out and you can alert your neighbors.

In the second instance, if the child is in the forest she is long dead and it's a matter of searching for evidence. There is no reason whatsoever for any relatives to go and search somewhere that a police search has been set up to try and beat them to the evidence, if any. It just complicates matters and could cause problems in an eventual trial if something is found and the defense attorney says the relatives put it there or if someone thinks there was something but the relatives took it away.

It's not a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation when the do and the don't are two completely different choices in two completely different circumstances.

The wooded search described by GGM Sykes on the Nancy Grace show was actually in April, 2010. One year and two months after Haleigh disappeared.

and

You make a very good point, Donjeta, about the difference between right away and the difference between a year after the fact. This was just the example that popped in my head to try to get my point across that no matter what any of the Cummings do, some people are determined to put a nefarious spin on it.

According to the official LE report, Misty's version of events is she wakes up shortly before 3am and Haleigh is gone. She looks through the house or whatever...but she tells LE Ron showed up approximately 5 minutes later. That would put him on the scene about 3:05am. This report shows the call to 911 came in at 3:27am. This makes about a 22 minute gap between Ron getting home and 911 being called.

Now people may want to theorize Ron and Misty spent that time removing drugs from the home, and more power to them, but that is an OPINION, not proven fact. Some people may want to theorize Ron and Misty spent that time looking for Haleigh, again, OPINION, not fact. I happen to be part of the second group. Therefore, IMO, 22 minutes is ample time to conclude your five-year-old daughter has not just wandered off to the backyard. IMO, it's highly unlikely Haleigh would have decided to go to a friend's house in the middle of the night. At this point, 911 was called.

According to this same LE report, if people actually read it as written, it also clearly states LE received the call at 3:27am, LE arrived at 3:40am, LE interviewed Ron but he was so upset he was useless, they interviewed Misty, some more LE showed up, and AT THIS POINT, TN arrives, having been called by Ron before 911 was called. Yet I have seen many posts claiming TN was able to be on the scene within 13 minutes with a recent picture of Haleigh in tow. This is just not true, not according to Cummings, but according to the LE report.

IMO, Ronald Cummings, at the time the cops got there, the pathetic he cant talk because hes so devastated was an ACT. Its my belief he killed his child, now I do believe he is a hopeless cause, but seeing his child dead had to be traumatic, one would think, His actions are all of a "man" who knew his child had died, no ands ifs or buts.

jmo

Personalizing posts.

Stop. Do not include other posters in your posts. YOU said, YOU think, You believe, YOUR opinion.

These type of posts are considered personalized and it needs to stop.

When writing your post, state what you believe. Leave all the characterization out of your posts about other posters and what they believe. We are here to state what we believe happened and to theorize.

Thanks.

This post lands at random.

It is of my opinion, that the disappearance of HaLeigh circles around drugs. No matter how many avenues I travel in my personal thought process, I keep coming back to the baseline of drugs being involved.

It has only been further established in my way of thinking, with the arrests/charges and eventual incarceration of many people that surrounded this baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa