General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the fact is, the behavior of thinking your child is automatically dead is not normal, it really is not, not in this case, and I have never ever ever seen a case that was so high profile where there was no hope, why the heck does Crystal and Teresa all think shes alive, yet Ron 8 hours into it was giving his life for his childs LIFE back???? If someone has knowledge that Ronald is mentally retarded, then they need to speak up because thats the only legit reason for all his actions.

jmo

Unless the 'pot' plants were pulled up and found dead or dying, I have doubts these were growing in Ron's home.
A grow operation attracts the attention of the electric company first. You cannot grow 'pot' without much light.
Very noticeable when your usage jumps from the previous months and tenants.

Plus moving all those plants would take strength with the dirt alone required to grow just one plant to any size.

More likely the plants belonged to the boys who lived closest to Mondex. Was it WBG and his mom? I forget.
MOO though

Like I've posted before, we aren't talking about full-grown plants here. Seedlings are grown under black light until they are of sufficient size and the weather has warmed enough to be past the danger of cold weather or a frost. Then, they are transported to a desolate area and allowed to mature until ready for harvesting. A full-grown plant can be very tall and impossible to grow in a small room. There are plenty of areas around Florida that are perfect for growing pot. I doubt that the potted plants belonged to anyone in the area ie., 1. The plants would have been planted in the ground most likely and not in pots. A mature plant would quickly grow too tall to keep in a small pot. (it would fall over). Locals in the area most likely would not put their "crop" out in the open like that. However, someone trying to dump them wouldn't care if they were out in the open.

These plants may have been too tall to transport in the back of a pickup without people noticing but could have been put into the back of a van.

One time I lost my son, 12 years old, for less than ten minutes. In that short period of time, I KNEW something terrible had happened to him, and I was so hysterical I could barely speak. A teenage boy put his arm around me to keep me from collapsing. Even now, typing this out, my stomach does a little flop just thinking about it.

If someone had audio or video of this, and didn't know my son had just strolled back up right in the middle of it, I'm sure I would look guilty as he77 for something.

My son had wandered off, and what would make this even more suspicious is my son has a lengthy history of wandering off. Any sane person would have assumed right off the bat my son had wandered off, but the second my son was not where he was supposed to be, my sanity walked right out the door. I was incapable of rational thought. Another thing that would make this look bad for me is I have a history of being cool under pressure. I was a volunteer fire fighter who always remained calm and knew what to do.

I'm not going to throw out phrases like "People react differently" or "You don't know how you would react until it happens to you" because IMO those statements are too general. IMO, while I think people do react differently, it's 'up to a point'. For example, I don't think neglecting to report your two-year-old child missing for 31 days is acceptable; people don't react THAT differently.

So, for me, Ron immediately going to worst possible scenario when he comes home at 3am and his five-year-old daughter is nowhere to be found doesn't seem odd to me.

Here is a post I made way back in the beginning of the case from the point of a father with a missing child.

My actions as a normal father and what I did and Ron's fake 911 call convinced me what a fraud he is.

Way back when my daughters were 10 and 6 they did not show up home from school which was one half block away. They were about 10 minutes late and my wife and I started getting worried. I took off walking to the school sure i would find them walking slowly home. I got to the school and went to both their classrooms and no girls. I was starting to get worried but I calmed myself down and went to the office and they were not there and I asked the office lady to page them. No answer.

Now I am getting worried but I get to thinking ok they stopped at a friends house on the way home a couple of doors down from our house and are probably home now so I walk very fast home. No Kids and my wife had been to the neighbors and nobody was home. Pure pure Panic now, my gut hurt bad and terror was setting in, it was all i could do to say call 911 and I was out the door to the neighbors. 2 homes I worried about on our block because of the people that lived there, I went straight to them and started banging on the door hard. Each one nobody answered and each of them the doors were unlocked and I went right in and searched for my girls.

I then decided to go back to the school and search the block behind the school, this is in tunnel vision terror and as I run across the road i see a police car coming and know they are going to the house. I run through the school and look up and there are my daughters on the playground swings.

We walked home.

and you know just reliving this made me shaky.

That is why I do not buy Ron staying around for the 911 call and everything he was saying on it.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Now, lets say, that right now, only Tommy and Misty were in jail, Ron was free and out roaming the earth. At that point I would have to agree he really had nothing to do with it, and Misty and Tommy were never going to talk, I could accept that, but the FACTS are, the cops TARGETED RONALD. Lets not act like he does not know these cops, he has known them all for years, he has skated on so many charges that he should not have, why would the cops and county who seemed to let him off and do whatever he wants, lock him up, leaving another child fatherless? They had enough with Misty and Donna Brock to put Misty away for 25, Tommy messed up without Ron around so Ron could not have been werking undercover to bust Tommy, anyone who knows how LE works can plain as day see the obvious here.

jmo

Now, lets say, that right now, only Tommy and Misty were in jail, Ron was free and out roaming the earth. At that point I would have to agree he really had nothing to do with it, and Misty and Tommy were never going to talk, I could accept that, but the FACTS are, the cops TARGETED RONALD. Lets not act like he does not know these cops, he has known them all for years, he has skated on so many charges that he should not have, why would the cops and county who seemed to let him off and do whatever he wants, lock him up, leaving another child fatherless? They had enough with Misty and Donna Brock to put Misty away for 25, Tommy messed up without Ron around so Ron could not have been werking undercover to bust Tommy, anyone who knows how LE works can plain as day see the obvious here.

jmo

Yes, the obvious being Ron was arrested for trafficking drugs, just as Misty, Tommy, Hope, and Donna were.

It is not a fact the cops targeted Ron. It's plausible (and something I believe) LE saw an opportunity to arrest Misty, maybe even Ron and Tommy, and they jumped all over it.

And let's not kid ourselves here, it is a fact if Ron was walking free right now while the rest of them were sitting in jail, this would be used as proof LE is as corrupt as some are claiming they are.

Here is a post I made way back in the beginning of the case from the point of a father with a missing child.

My actions as a normal father and what I did and Ron's fake 911 call convinced me what a fraud he is.

Way back when my daughters were 10 and 6 they did not show up home from school which was one half block away. They were about 10 minutes late and my wife and I started getting worried. I took off walking to the school sure i would find them walking slowly home. I got to the school and went to both their classrooms and no girls. I was starting to get worried but I calmed myself down and went to the office and they were not there and I asked the office lady to page them. No answer.

Now I am getting worried but I get to thinking ok they stopped at a friends house on the way home a couple of doors down from our house and are probably home now so I walk very fast home. No Kids and my wife had been to the neighbors and nobody was home. Pure pure Panic now, my gut hurt bad and terror was setting in, it was all i could do to say call 911 and I was out the door to the neighbors. 2 homes I worried about on our block because of the people that lived there, I went straight to them and started banging on the door hard. Each one nobody answered and each of them the doors were unlocked and I went right in and searched for my girls.

I then decided to go back to the school and search the block behind the school, this is in tunnel vision terror and as I run across the road i see a police car coming and know they are going to the house. I run through the school and look up and there are my daughters on the playground swings.

We walked home.

That is why I do not buy Ron staying around for the 911 call and everything he was saying on it.

Do you not buy my story? My reaction was completely different from yours, and similar to Ron's. My situation was also different from yours, and Ron's.

Your children did not walk home from school, but IMO there were 'reasonable' places they could have been. You say so yourself, they're walking home slowly, they could still be at school, they might have stopped off at a friend's...you found them on the playground.

What about a five-year-old missing at 3am? What 'reasonable' explanation is there? She wandered off, in the middle of the night? They lived by a pond, so in that case she could have drowned. She could have been picked up by one of the 25+ pedophiles in the area. IMO, possible good outcomes are slim to none when your five-year-old is missing at 3am.

We walked home.

I had a similar experience when my daughter was about 20. Now, I DID assume the worst, because I knew who she was with, and what he was capable of. The bf called me from his house, and told me that she had insisted he let her out, so he let her out near our house. I knew she would never do this. We looked everywhere and I had the neighbors looking, but we didn't find her. During this time, her life flashed before my eyes. I saw them in the car arguing, him strangling her, him hiding her in the woods, and then going home to his mother. It was at that moment, that I realized I didn't trust him or his mother. After we looked, I called 911. I DID make some threats on this guy's life, but again, I knew what was possible. The cops couldn't go to his house, because he lived out of city limits, so I told them we would go get him and drag him to the station...becuase he was already changing his story of why and where he put her out. We found her walking to his house. I was so upset, and angry, that I slapped her all the way home. Talking to the 911 operator, was the most scared I've ever been, and when he asked me to describe what she was last wearing, I almost lost it, and screamed at him for speaking of her in past tense. My overriding emotion was panic, and then hope. I did have dread, but, my memory was crystal clear, and I answered every question, even the stupid ones. This all happened at about 2 in the morning. After my dd went to sleep, I wrote the guy the nastiest text possible. I told him that he wanted her dead, but didn't have the guts to do it, so he pushed her out in a horrible neighborhood, (he did), hoping someone else would finish the job. Well, stupidly, they got back together, and of course, there was another incident. My daughter really thought she would die that night. He beat her, strangled her, she passed out, and another girl intervened and busted a wine bottle over his head. The ex and my daughter both went to jail. Cops said it was because she fought back...hmmm...But, at least I knew where she was, and she was alive. That night finally put an end to the relationship, because she knew he wanted her dead. Anyway, I know people react differently in these situations, but IMO, Ron's reaction only makes sense, if he knew what happened. Not saying he killed Haleigh, but he at least knew why she was taken and who took her. His lawyer said he mentioned JO on the 911, so Ron knew what was up. IMO, he either knew who Haleigh was with, and what was possible, or he was trying to take suspicion off himself. MOO

Do you not buy my story? My reaction was completely different from yours, and similar to Ron's. My situation was also different from yours, and Ron's.

Your children did not walk home from school, but IMO there were 'reasonable' places they could have been. You say so yourself, they're walking home slowly, they could still be at school, they might have stopped off at a friend's...you found them on the playground.

What about a five-year-old missing at 3am? What 'reasonable' explanation is there? She wandered off, in the middle of the night? They lived by a pond, so in that case she could have drowned. She could have been picked up by one of the 25+ pedophiles in the area. IMO, possible good outcomes are slim to none when your five-year-old is missing at 3am.

As far as Ron knew Haleigh just went out the door a minute before he pulled up in the driveway.

When your child is missing you hunt for them. The human race depends on it.

As far as Ron knew Haleigh just went out the door a minute before he pulled up in the driveway.

When your child is missing you hunt for them.

Yes, IF you truly love your children and they are your world. Some have said he didn't love Haleigh as much as the boy (s) he had, so maybe thats somehow justification for his actions of doing nothing, or that he was so fearful and paralyzed, even though he told the cops when they got there he was going to shot the perp in the back of the cop car, but that was all big Ron macho talk because he knew that would never come to fruition, as he knew his child was dead and he was the perp. I personally hear him on the 911 call putting something into the microwave to munch on, and while we will never know for sure, just the fact I can hear him and he has an appetite and is doing that, its pretty chilling, and thats why I dont think this was an accident.

jmo

Yes, IF you truly love your children and they are your world. Some have said he didn't love Haleigh as much as the boy (s) he had, so maybe thats somehow justification for his actions of doing nothing, or that he was so fearful and paralyzed, even though he told the cops when they got there he was going to shot the perp in the back of the cop car, but that was all big Ron macho talk because he knew that would never come to fruition, as he knew his child was dead and he was the perp. I personally hear him on the 911 call putting something into the microwave to munch on, and while we will never know for sure, just the fact I can hear him and he has an appetite and is doing that, its pretty chilling, and thats why I dont think this was an accident.

jmo

Probably a bag of popcorn to go with the beef jerky and beer he bought at the store on the way home.

Ron said drug boys don't do this, so who does he think did it? I always thought he lied about the fight with JO, because he didn't want to admit that he himself, might have played a part in what led up to Haleigh being taken. He didn't want to be judged. It was ok to blame a teenaged girl, for letting his daughter get stole in the middle of the night, but he wanted to be left out of it. If an intruder really did sneak in, what did he expect Misty to do? fight? shoot him? Or was he blaming her because he knew she was gone? But, if he knew she was gone, then he knew the kids were alone. Even if he didn't kill Haleigh, where is his accountability? The closest to him ever taking any responsibility, was through TN...she said something about Ron blaming himself for going to work.

When something is lost i look for it. If someone I love is lost I look, wake up neighbors, make phone calls. Ron didnt look he knew what had happened. all his reactions were fake. Just the way I see it.

As far as we, here, the members of WS that continue to discuss Haleigh's death I realize sadly that NO MATTER WHAT some will never feel justice has been served for Haleigh..(that is if ever investigators are able to go forward with charges for Haleigh's death and successfully convict those individuals).. Sadly I feel that if that ever is to happen(and I'm still praying that God somehow, someway makes that become a reality for justice on Haleigh's behalf to occur).. And by the grace of God that does come to fruition.. Even still with a trial, evidence, and successful conviction of those individuals involved, I sadly realize that as far as us, here.. Many would still not believe or it wouldn't be good enough.. UNLESS AND ONLY IF THAT CONVICTION WAS OF RONALD CUMMINGS FOR THE DEATH OF HALEIGH..

Of course to each their own and that's each individual's prerogative but IMO its sad that Haleigh and justice on her behalf doesn't seem to be what is most Important.. IMO it seems to be finding Ronald Cummings tried and convicted for the death of his daughter overshadows and at times consumes the entire agenda.. I know that at times it does directly prohibit fruitful discussion of this case and we all have seen that it causes many members to no longer feel comfortable to contribute here in Haleigh's forum..

I know for me personally i can say for absolute certain that "if" Ron were to be found to have direct involvement in Haleigh's death I want him tried and convicted.. and for the few I have spoken with here individually it appears that too is similarly how they feel.. That it is justice on Haleigh's behalf NO MATTER WHO THE RESPONSIBLE PARTIES ARE, that justice is what matters.. And that if LE have evidence that Ronald had direct involvement then in his own words, "so be it, let 'em fry!".. Hooray for justice for this precious little girl, Haleigh!

However if it is that Ronald is not directly involved then the same goes whoever is the responsible parties.. LET THEM FRY!! Hooray for justice on Haleigh's behalf!!!*

No matter what evidence there is and no matter what the God's honest and absolute truth is about what occurred to Haleigh.. No matter what IMO Ronald does have a responsibility for her death indirectly by living this risky lifestyle(drugs, young druggies babysitting, etc, etc, etc). That indirect involvement IMO does not result in being tried for their child's murder.. Tho, pathetic, sad, and disgusting it does not equal his being guilty like the individuals who directly caused Haleigh's death.. It is those individual's that IMO LE's goal is to charge and convict for this precious child's death..

Again if it is found that Ron is directly involved I want him charged and convicted..

The only justice for Haleigh will happen when those individuals who murdered and disposed of her precious little body are charged and convicted..

I pray everyday that God finds a way to see that this does happen.. IMO ONLY THEN is justice found for Haleigh..

Ronald Cummings is not what equals justice for Haleigh.. Not when he's not directly involved.. If and when that day comes for justice to be served I hope that all are able to accept justice for Haleigh has been served and not for it, too to be completely overshadowed and consumed by hatred for Ronald Cummings..

When your child is missing you hunt for them.

Yes, IF someone really thought their child had wandered off or been abducted they would search for the child but when someone knows their child is deceased and they know they are the one responsible for their child's death they don't go out hunting for their child. Ron C and his family have done everything within their power to deflect any suspicion away from him and themselves..Has he and/or anyone in his family ever really searched for Haleigh? Oh, I know, TM took him out on horseback to search and he said when he went horseback riding he felt like he was really searching for Haleigh but other than that, NO, he has not and his family hasn't ever searched for her either..

IIRC.. When the tip came about Haleigh supposedly being seen at Carrabbas in the Koxville area, the ONLY thing TN said was.. She was glad to know someone was feeding her well..IMHO.. thats a grandma who knows her grandchild is deceased...Everything else she is claiming about believing Haleigh is still alive is nothing but a CROCK....JMHO

My daughter is 23, and she has been keeping up with Haleigh, right along beside me. Today, I asked her what she thought, and here are a few things. Based on the 911, she doesn't believe there's much chance, that Ron was in the dark. In her opinion, this wasn't an unexpected abduction. She thinks there was a lot more to RC's gun involvement than he has let on, and he has been covering his lifestyle and covering for Misty, but mostly himself. She thinks Misty was involved, but wasn't the one who physically caused Haleigh's death. She thinks a scenario where Haleigh was taken, and Misty was threatened, sounds right...like, 'If you don't want done to you, what we're doing to her, you better keep your mouth shut'. That's her take, based on knowing people very similar to to this bunch. And she thinks drugs played a huge part. MOO

As far as we, here, the members of WS that continue to discuss Haleigh's death I realize sadly that NO MATTER WHAT some will never feel justice has been served for Haleigh..(that is if ever investigators are able to go forward with charges for Haleigh's death and successfully convict those individuals).. Sadly I feel that if that ever is to happen(and I'm still praying that God somehow, someway makes that become a reality for justice on Haleigh's behalf to occur).. And by the grace of God that does come to fruition.. Even still with a trial, evidence, and successful conviction of those individuals involved, I sadly realize that as far as us, here.. Many would still not believe or it wouldn't be good enough.. UNLESS AND ONLY IF THAT CONVICTION WAS OF RONALD CUMMINGS FOR THE DEATH OF HALEIGH..

Of course to each their own and that's each individual's prerogative but IMO its sad that Haleigh and justice on her behalf doesn't seem to be what is most Important.. IMO it seems to be finding Ronald Cummings tried and convicted for the death of his daughter overshadows and at times consumes the entire agenda.. I know that at times it does directly prohibit fruitful discussion of this case and we all have seen that it causes many members to no longer feel comfortable to contribute here in Haleigh's forum..

I know for me personally i can say for absolute certain that "if" Ron were to be found to have direct involvement in Haleigh's death I want him tried and convicted.. and for the few I have spoken with here individually it appears that too is similarly how they feel.. That it is justice on Haleigh's behalf NO MATTER WHO THE RESPONSIBLE PARTIES ARE, that justice is what matters.. And that if LE have evidence that Ronald had direct involvement then in his own words, "so be it, let 'em fry!".. Hooray for justice for this precious little girl, Haleigh!

However if it is that Ronald is not directly involved then the same goes whoever is the responsible parties.. LET THEM FRY!! Hooray for justice on Haleigh's behalf!!!*

No matter what evidence there is and no matter what the God's honest and absolute truth is about what occurred to Haleigh.. No matter what IMO Ronald does have a responsibility for her death indirectly by living this risky lifestyle(drugs, young druggies babysitting, etc, etc, etc). That indirect involvement IMO does not result in being tried for their child's murder.. Tho, pathetic, sad, and disgusting it does not equal his being guilty like the individuals who directly caused Haleigh's death.. It is those individual's that IMO LE's goal is to charge and convict for this precious child's death..

Again if it is found that Ron is directly involved I want him charged and convicted..

The only justice for Haleigh will happen when those individuals who murdered and disposed of her precious little body are charged and convicted..

I pray everyday that God finds a way to see that this does happen.. IMO ONLY THEN is justice found for Haleigh..

Ronald Cummings is not what equals justice for Haleigh.. Not when he's not directly involved.. If and when that day comes for justice to be served I hope that all are able to accept justice for Haleigh has been served and not for it, too to be completely overshadowed and consumed by hatred for Ronald Cummings..

Nah, I just want Haleigh found and I refuse to make excuses for Ron's strange and disgusting behavior.

I feel there are clues in that behavior.

Will you be able to accept it if he is found guilty? Just curious. I also wonder what makes you think he is not what equals justice for Haleigh? I am not saying he killed her. I do believe he knows what happened. I believe his lifes path, disregard of laws ect is what led to her disappearance

I just read an interesting story. Years ago, Tim Allen, the comedienne, was busted for drug trafficking. He was allowed to cop a plea, in exchange for ratting out his friends. While at least some of them, (I'm not sure about them all), are serving life sentences, he's free to make millions, and have a life. He served a little over 2 years. It seems the judge was impressed with his intelligence and talent. Anyway, there are groups using him as an example, in trying to get some laws changed. Their argument is... if Tim Allen, who got caught with a load of cocaine, (at an airport, I might add), doesn't deserve life, then why does anybody else? I agree.

Nah, I just want Haleigh found and I refuse to make excuses for Ron's strange and disgusting behavior.

I feel there are clues in that behavior.
I agree. When it's all said and done, I just want Haleigh to be taken out of whatever anonomous grave she's in, and brought home...and the perps punished. I'm usually a bleeding heart, but not on this one. Too many games have been played, to fee much sympathy for anyone. But, I will admit that if it turns out Misty's the perp, I'll be extra down, because that's a situation that could/should have been prevented...just a catastrophe waiting to happen. If it's JO and Tommy, I'll be mad at the senselessness, and if it's Tommy alone, I can't explain how I'll feel. I hope, I really do, for Haleigh's sake, that RC wasn't responsible. And I haven't ruled out that the perp could be someone else. Somebody connected to the ongoing drama, that we haven't heard about. But, speaking of JO, I sure would like to hear what he has to say. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare