Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
you can tell TS wrote this due to all of the spelling errors . . . .

.....If you

"are suffering with Constipation, Bloating, Naseau, Gas, Aches and

pains, Fetigue, etc....Colonics may be exactally what you've been

looking for. Take a look at our website for more information on our

company and how colonics can help YOU!

www.healingwatersaz.com "

TS claims to be certified through IACT, i checked and could not find where they list TS or any of her businesses, and they do not show her as a instructor.

TS claims to be certified through IACT, i checked and could not find where they list TS or any of her businesses, and they do not show her as a instructor.

Is this considered more fraud?

I remember when she was testifying that she kept saying she "sat" for board exams (did that mean she never passed?) and then saying she didn't have a certification as there were no certifications.

On the last site she mentions that she is completing her Masters of Science and obtaining her Doctorate back in 2004 or 2005.

There was mention on this site that she spent 15 years in the medical field, and during her testimony Jack said the same thing. We never did hear what that experience was to my recollection. It was speculated she was a nurse but I am still very skeptical.

I remember when she was testifying that she kept saying she "sat" for board exams (did that mean she never passed?) and then saying she didn't have a certification as there were no certifications.

On the last site she mentions that she is completing her Masters of Science and obtaining her Doctorate back in 2004 or 2005.

There was mention on this site that she spent 15 years in the medical field, and during her testimony Jack said the same thing. We never did hear what that experience was to my recollection. It was speculated she was a nurse but I am still very skeptical.

If you check what is nessary to be certified i dout if TS met them. And check their requirements to be a member she violated many of them. Maby that is why she no longer is shown on their referrals..

I think Tammi was a member of I-ACT until this year. Most likely she failed to pay her dues. The only medical experience I have been able to find was 5 months for a dentist when she was married to her second husband and that ended badly.

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?xmldoc=1995691658So2d33_1678.xml&docbase=CSLWAR2-1986-2006

I think all of TS experience in main stream medacine was her visits to her doctors office,
and some are stil not paid. I also wonder why JS put the BIG house bad debt in her name.

I think Tammi was a member of I-ACT until this year. Most likely she failed to pay her dues. The only medical experience I have been able to find was 5 months for a dentist when she was married to her second husband and that ended badly.

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?xmldoc=1995691658So2d33_1678.xml&docbase=CSLWAR2-1986-2006

Thank you for that link! It appears that she was found guilty of lying on her employment application as well.

Here is the link to her "bio" where she talks of all of her certifications and education under "Tammi's Bio"

http://www.healingwatersaz.com/about.html

Then the stones of grace apartment complex for unwed mothers website created May 2012. All the while her trial was going on. They were asking for donations to this cause. Would all of this "fraud" and misrepresentation be taken into account when she is being sentenced? Could Prosecutors use this info to show a pattern of behavior over a decade of deceit, fraud, misrepresentation, and lack of honesty and/or truth in her proclaimations of experience?

Her husband had many different businesses and he let Tammi be the foreperson as she was very good with people according to Jack . . . would he knowingly support these fraudulent claims?

jack.jpg

Makes ya wonder what he was thinking?

Well, since it was JACK on the phone with Tennessee people while Gabriel was disappearing off the face of the earth, and since it was Jack who took Hannah from her father while her father was out of town working, according to accounts I read, Jack just might be feeling a little guilty himself of the charges on which his wife was just convicted.

I wonder if Tammi will start spilling the beans on Jack's involvement now that she is a convicted felon and he walks free.

I'm still wondering why he wasn't on trial as well.

If TS goes to jail for 1-3 years is JS ready and willing to take on all of the unwed mothers at the apartment complex that they are advertising for donations? How will he manage that and keep up on the colonics healing waters that are open until 8 pm every night? Wonder if JS is also certified to do the colon clean outs and midwifery and ensuring all of the girls go to church and abstain from sex?

If TS goes to jail for 1-3 years is JS ready and willing to take on all of the unwed mothers at the apartment complex that they are advertising for donations? How will he manage that and keep up on the colonics healing waters that are open until 8 pm every night? Wonder if JS is also certified to do the colon clean outs and midwifery and ensuring all of the girls go to church and abstain from sex?

I think the donations are to buy the apartment complex. The way I read it, they don't have it yet. But still....

So, is this an actual place? If so, sounds like a great place to hide a baby.

The very high grade point average requirement is very very interesting to me. On first learning of Stones of Grace, I thought it all to be a HUGE psychological projection and reflective of mental illness and personality disorders.

But most of the "rules" she has set up are ones she most likely could not have met herself when she was a very young pregnant girl. Apparently, from accounts of family members, she wouldn't even take care of her own, much less do chores for an organization on top of that. And COUNSELING??? Are you freakin' kidding me? We all KNOW what her reaction back then was to medical treatment for her "problems" because she has put it 'out there' herself. Doggone those docs and family members who wanted HER to follow a treatment plan and take her psychiatric medication!!

Since she was so blatantly oppositional herself, in making this many impossible "rules" for young single mothers, I think she KNOWS this facility will be empty.

So here's my theory: she's created a "front" that will allow churches and well-off gospel music professionals to donate generously to. There will be no oversight as to the use of these funds.

Given what we have read about TS and JS's initial meet-cute and associated activities surrounding that, maybe Jack and Tammi both have enough inside 'knowledge' of certain people's 'under-radar' activities as to induce them to donate generously to this "cause".

I'd be scrutinizing very carefully the source of any donations that come into that fund.

I bet I could write a short list of 'church music' folks that find a way to funnel some money to Stones of Grace.

It's just a theory. IMO and all that.

ETA: And yes, I do feel that she is still just a scam artist as in her days gone by. She's just learned a new vocabulary that fits with Jack's gospel music background that serves to scam more gullible people. Poor saps. IMO

I think the donations are to buy the apartment complex. The way I read it, they don't have it yet. But still....

They are asking for money to purchase an apartment complex but testified they lost their home, car, business(es), and income they were accustomed to because of this case.

How is it they can take applications for unwed pregnant mothers without having a place for them to live? Can they produce housing within the next 9 months? How is it they can ask for donations when Tammi is in the middle of a trial for criminal charges? Will they stop at nothing to take children from their parents? (and money from unsuspecting people who believe they are doing the "Christian" thing for mothers and children?) Would they also offer the same services to single Dad's who are parenting alone? I highly doubt they would work with single Dad's as they would not see them as "vulnerable" as single Mom's.

Did anyone else make the "religion" connection with Tammi saying the 13th wasn't a good day for her sentencing? I did right away because I knew that the number 13 represents Rebellion...then when the judge said "okay...the 6th" I almost fell out of my chair...the number 6 represents man, beast, satan.

I don't know that she was responding to the representation of the numbers but if she was it certainly backfired on her.

http://www.christcenteredmall.com/teachings/symbolism/numbers.htm

I thought the unlucky 13th day was from Friday the 13th and it goes back to bibical days :

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskaidekaphobia"]Triskaidekaphobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I checked that Bricks site a little bit back. You can't donate online, the donate link is disabled. I suppose they were waiting for the not guilty verdicts to come rolling in! Oh, snap! Now, I guess that God will just have to fix that little problem for them.

Here is a interisting article by Mirah Riben.

familypreservation.blogspot.com/2012/05/beware-of-tammy...

I am elated that TPS was found guilty. She was wrong in her actions and conspired from early on to get Gabriel for herself IMO. That being said I hurt for LM...he is still no closer to finding out where Gabriel is. I do believe TPS should do jail time. Had she not interfered in LM and Gabriel's life then they would be together today IMO. I think perhaps her greatest downfall in this trial was her smug attitude.."I lost my big beautiful house, I had to sell my Mercedes" etc, etc. How disprespectful to a father who still does not have his son. At no time while she was on the stand did she mention Gabriel and how upset she is that he is still missing. "That baby", "The baby" IMO he was an object to her...something to be had. That makes me angry.

I checked that Bricks site a little bit back. You can't donate online, the donate link is disabled. I suppose they were waiting for the not guilty verdicts to come rolling in! Oh, snap! Now, I guess that God will just have to fix that little problem for them.

Yeah, but I bet certain 'associates' will have no problem personally handing them checks, even CASH so as to leave no paper trail.

When will financial documents have to be filed for this "charity", and can money for music or other work be paid for off-record by donating to this "charity" so Jack and Tammi can continue to get free legal aid and not claim honest income? Can they pay themselves an administrative fee out of this "charity", can they simply live in and off of whatever quarters the "charity provides them and claim that crazy-chick-Elizabeth put them in the poorhouse, or worse, that LOGAN did this to them by refusing to knuckle under to their illegal, disgusting, and immoral demands to hand over his only child to them?

Arrggh, now I'm so vexed I'm spewing run-on sentences like a mad woman.
........(actually, I AM pretty mad right now, grrr)

Logan, wherever you are, I pray you find peace and love in your life.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back