Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I have too much to say, maybe because we are unable to say what we've heard recently, I.E. rumors. Marlywings what are the rules again?

Of you google him and select images there are none of him with any facial hair prior to Allison's demise

I say it's interesting as from a psychological standpoint it can mean several different things. Of course it can also just mean he can't be bothered shaving but it is interesting if he hasn't had facial hair before. Curious:)

I say it's interesting as from a psychological standpoint it can mean several different things. Of course it can also just mean he can't be bothered shaving but it is interesting if he hasn't had facial hair before. Curious:)
Also, if you're in jail, why bother? It's not as though any mistresses are going to see it. (I hope)

If you don't mind answering what are the several different meanings???

GBC stopped shaving pretty much after 19/4 when he became BO IMO

I feel like I have too much to say, maybe because we are unable to say what we've heard recently, I.E. rumors. Marlywings what are the rules again?

WS rules as posted on first page of every thread...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Rules about rumours as per Summer's post on first page.

Please do not discuss rumors. Although SOME rumors turn out to be true in the end, there are also those that are just that 'rumor,' and tend to derail the threads. Until there's a 'link' to verify a circumstance, we ask you do NOT post rumors.

This includes discussion of what the minor children "might" have said.

If locals wish to be verified (as local residents with insider information), then we would be able to discuss, unless the information might jeopardize the investigation or case.

Of all the photos I've seen, he looks like the Datsun 180B car salesman of the year with no beard.

Yep...he doesn't do the "Century 21 Agents...Smarter, Bolder, Faster" much justice does he. When I met him a few years back he was a little on the slick side. Sweeping generalization I know, but he personified the quintessential real estate agent. Swooping in for a sale and full of ***** about the property he wanted me to look at. I did buy at Kenmore but we didn't like GBC. Did not seem genuine...just saying that's all.

GBC stopped shaving pretty much after 19/4 when he became BO IMO

That's what I thought hehe. I've always called him BO...he's a bit on the nose. But seriously, sometimes accused have done or do develop a bit of an alter ego - more so when incarcerated. Can be an attention thing but he's interesting given he was into BO before he was arrested.

Maybe he started growing it to cover up the scratches. And he is now maintaining it to cover up for his cover up. I. Other words, pretending this is what he wanted to do when in reality he did it for another reason.

There may have also been an element that with his beard he looks remarkably like his brother!

I'm popping over to JonBenet Ramsey for awhile. For those wondering if you can go the distance with potentially up to 3 years before a trial, spare a thought for thr JB Ramsey case. 15 years and still the mystery and sleuthing continues.

Hello everyone,

It is with great pleasure that the Moderators and Administrators of WebSleuths introduce to you the newest member of the MOD team!

Our very own Marlywings has accepted the role of WebSleuths moderator for Allison's sub forum and all the threads in the forum.

The Mod team is very excited! Please join us in congratulating Marlywings!

Congrats Marly, you will be amazing :rocker:

Anyone else notice that it could be said the opposite of Bruce Overland is Sheila Underwater...

Maybe he started growing it to cover up the scratches. And he is now maintaining it to cover up for his cover up. I. Other words, pretending this is what he wanted to do when in reality he did it for another reason.

There may have also been an element that with his beard he looks remarkably like his brother!

Totally agree. Plus from experience with little children fighting and fingernail scratches on their face, there can be some scarring.

If it was Overlander, we could be on The Overlander Trail

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9BY_RVyzQw"]The Overlander Trail -- Buddy Williams - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley