Sidebar Discussion #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes grammieto5, It's a great site! I saw today a certain poster on amazon won't go there, so you know it's about the truth.

If that poster's name starts with an "S" I'm beginning to have enough of her/him. I just don't believe her/him. I'm even thinking she/he didn't even read JB's book. This person for sure does not know anything about the murder trial of Caylee Marie.

Oh! *That* photo! LOL! *goes back to drinking her coffee*

ETA: Though it does add a certain something to it to turn that one part green.

Well, no picture for me. Will have to be satisfied with the fact that the daily buy back only bounces the brick to the 8,000s. I'll take it. Have a great day Caylee Warriers!

Well, no picture for me. Will have to be satisfied with the fact that the daily buy back only bounces the brick to the 8,000s. I'll take it. Have a great day Caylee Warriers!

Yes, it's pretty interesting to watch - a very steady pattern of four, five and six - I believe the pattern of sales calls for six sales today...:floorlaugh:

And a great day back at you! Let's hope peeps get out and vote for Jeff Ashton today!

We get a clearer picture of reality without silly fun and games by looking at Barnes and Noble - with a Book Sales Rank at #17,212 and a Nook Sales Rank of #5035

:giggle: I made him buy another book. Hi Jose! :seeya: watch out for the "big" bounce back to the 7,000s. Put that in perspective.. how many rooms of bookshelves would you need to put in your house to hold the 7,000+ books selling better than Jose's little rag of lies. :floorlaugh:

May I have a pm please?

Sent.

I'm so grateful that crazy S at Amazon brought the website to our attention yesterday. (Not because of the photo...because she's a real Caylee warrior.)

Sent.

I'm so grateful that crazy S at Amazon brought the website to our attention yesterday. (Not because of the photo...because she's a real Caylee warrior.)

That was hilarious when everyone started thanking S for mentioning her. :lol:

Sent.

*One can get emails of new articles by signing up for them. They are awesome!*

Sent.

And speaking of crazy "S", all of you who are posting with he/she, what patience you all have. He/she frustrates me.

Look for the "picture" done of the jury as well. I laughed alot when I saw that one. Make sure you read all of the sayings on it. check your box

Oh I loved that! I would so wear that on a T-shirt! Too funny! Maybe someone could put it in images at amazon LOL

"S" reminds me a lot of someone that dallies around here a bit. Same lack of substance and curiosity for the truth.

Wowzers - not sure if I'm on WS or am I on a google page- one whole page of a thread dedicated to requests for pms! :banghead:
Is everyone understanding my post??

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. So busy with real life and stuff. I did want to know though, when is the princess getting off of probation? Next week? I guess I put out of my mind when her probation started. I hope she disappears and we never hear from her again. Probably won't happen, but I can wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26