Sidebar Discussion #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come back Logical. It says 8018. That's the buyback. When did the 20000 happen?

I was just logging back in to clarify when I copied that and see you have already asked the question Ricki - thanks - August 16th between 11pm and midnight. For some reason I looked at it before I went to bed - and thought gotcha! So I took a copy...and when I looked at his novelrank chart today for this week only - I saw what a kneejerk reaction it caused. It was I think the night after Jeff Ashton had his big win.

Wanted him to know "we" actually saw it....

I was just logging back in to clarify when I copied that and see you have already asked the question Ricki - thanks - August 16th between 11pm and midnight. For some reason I looked at it before I went to bed - and thought gotcha! So I took a copy...and when I looked at his novelrank chart today for this week only - I saw what a kneejerk reaction it caused. It was I think the night after Jeff Ashton had his big win.

Wanted him to know "we" actually saw it....

I really don't get this. Is he just doing this to make like his book is doing OK. I can't see how he makes money if he buys his own books. This just seems like an act of foolish pride.

I really don't get this. Is he just doing this to make like his book is doing OK. I can't see how he makes money if he buys his own books. This just seems like an act of foolish pride.

I have this strange image in my head that involves a PR person and a lot of marketing-speak.

Came back to do an edit, and see this - so since I won't be here - I will be off on island somewhere between the www and real life, I will leave you the party post and a final Sunday funny.

So - celebrate for me and hugs to all!
20grandresized_Animation.gif

booknotworking.jpg

:seeya: Wish me luck meeting a great non-judgemental stud on the beach!

for ANJ.. miss you!

Hi guys!! My name is Gunnar. Here I am cradled in my grandmother's arms. I am just a papoose now but some day I hope to be a member of WS Just like my grammie.:seeya:

578897_421879364516322_394924414_n.jpg

Congratulations Tulessa! Beautiful baby, one of life's greatest joys! :HHJP:

:welcome: Baby Gunnar!!

Okay - you made me look!! LOL!

Through the 3rd week of trial - Casey's 99 sidebars

Through the 3rd week of trial - Drew's 111 sidebars

Close!! :what:

Not even considering that Drews trial is only four days a week as that #&@! judge on his case takes off mondays foe other business, so only four days compared with five days a week. And what is even worse for those jurors is they have to leave during sidebars as the courtroom is so tiny and they do not want to be overheard (well, and Drew jury does not have the dessert lady!)

I saw that and responded last night. I refuse to believe that anybody is truly as naive as her.

There is another minion on the discussions of Jeff Ashton's book. He has the name of a hotel.

Maybe she is naive :what: She wants the FBI to look into the case :floorlaugh:
Or :waitasec: maybe I'm naive for believing that statement from S. I would love the FBI to be involved!!!

I admit I'm too stupid to understand all the novel ranking, but I wanted to say I do enjoy all the enthusiasm, so I guess as a Caylee warrior, I get that to some degree.

I also wanted to wish Tulessa love and blessings on the G-man. Gosh, that just makes my heart rush with , I don't know what... maybe as a stranger to Tulessa I can feel all this love for a baby I dont' know and never will know, and that's also what I feel for Caylee. It's a big world out there, and we need babies in it. There's a place for everyone.

Darn it, in the middle of my love and joy for Gunnar, I'm at a loss for words for Caylee. And I'm struggling to reconcile that. I'm sorry.

Oh My Gosh!!!
This just can't be true. Right?

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,103 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#39 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

Novelrank say's for hardcover
Amazon.com
Last Sale: 4 hours

August Sales: 83
July Sales: 517
Current Rank: 9,782
Reviews: 0
Reviews 0
Sales Rank Stats
Best Rank: 58
Worst Rank: 43,996
Average: 5,915
Std Dev: 7,167

And

Kindle edition
Amazon.com
Last Sale: 5 hours

August Sales: 88
July Sales: 285
Current Rank: 3,728
Reviews: 0
Reviews 0
Sales Rank Stats
Best Rank: 119
Worst Rank: 4,298
Average: 1,463
Std Dev: 1,040

Hi guys!! My name is Gunnar. Here I am cradled in my grandmother's arms. I am just a papoose now but some day I hope to be a member of WS Just like my grammie.:seeya:

Congratulations to you and your family!!!!!!!!!!
What a beautiful little boy!
Enjoy him, Tulessa.

It has been abnormally quiet in here. I see JB's book is rebounding some. Must be doing some damage control. KC gets out on Wednesday I believe. I would suppose that will be all over the news but I hope it isn't. I won't be around after today until mid week. Just saying so no one post missing flyers LOL
LOL
Have a safe trip.
oxoxox

Good morning Gunnar, what a wonderful special day it was when you arrived!
I look forward to reading your post :) Tulessa I hope you have as much fun being a Grammie as I do. God has blessed your family.

Hello all..I haven't posted here in ages. Just wanted to tell you a dream I had a few days ago. I was visiting one of the holiest places in the world (never mind where). This case was the last thing on my mind but I had a dream at night about Caylee. I woke up feeling sick.

So in the dream I see Caylee sititng on the bed. KC is speaking sweetly (fake sweetness) to her but after a little bit KC takes some duct-tape and very calmly puts it all around Caylee's mouth/nose. In the next scene I see Caylee's hands bound with duct-tape also. That was the end of my dream.

I felt so sick when I woke up.It doesn't take a dream to tell us what happened. The evidence is there for all to see but still, seeing it right in front of me was difficult to bear. Thanks for listening.

Congrats to you and your family and welcome to the world little one. He's beautiful.

I'm wondering if Jose feels that he has met his goal?

_____ <--- Insert video of Jose stating that he hopes his book is a number one best seller. Inserts canned laughter. Now here's me --->:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I'd say that he didn't reach his goal but the general pop has with his
go
L
O
W
sales.
Congrats to the general population on being in agreement that his book was just another attempt of cashing in on the death of Caylee. I am now glad that he wrote the book. It gives people a sense of who he is as an attorney and a person as if we didn't already know. I can't stand FCA and I still believe that she murdered Caylee in cold blood. But who would want an attorney that calls you a "Lying *advertiser censored*" (his words) in court? Or who tells the world that your father stuck his penis in your mouth without any proof other than the words of the biggest liar that has ever stepped foot into the courts of the state of Florida? Or who tells people in his book that he made a joke about ZG (the women that FCA claimed kidnapped her daughter) with FCA after leaving the jail in route to her safe house. She didn't make the joke, he did.
Here's something that I'd like to know. He states that he wasn't a Bikini sales man. That he allowed an ex girlfriend to open the Bikini business under his name. So, what was he doing for income during his ex girlfriends bikini business. If he wasn't hands on selling the bikini's and he wasn't involved other than in name did he profit at all from this endeavor? If so, he was a bikini sales man. Am I wrong? His named backed the business. I'm just trying to figure out why he tries to distance himself from the business. I'm just curious.

Good morning everyone :) for the last few days I&#8217;ve been thinking of GA&#8217;s visit to Jeff Ashton. While trying to figure out why GA made this visit my mind kept going to baby Caylee, this always happens to me when I think of this case. I get so very angry inside every time I think of what &#8220;someone&#8221; did to baby Caylee. When the anger starts is when I need to just walk away for a while. I&#8217;m surprised at how I am still so emotional about this case. I know for me I will never forgive an adult who has done wrong by a child. I believe the only child who was done wrong by adults in this case is Caylee. So now back to GA&#8217;s visit to Jeff Ashton. I&#8217;m really curious about GA&#8217;s statement that included &#8220;more than anyone knows&#8221; I wonder who &#8220;anyone&#8221; is???

I also wanted to say I realy hope this thread does not set shut down. I think this is a "safe" place for all of us to come to when it's right fo us. If any time I post something that is not allowed please just let me know I will delete it. Thanks :)

_____ <--- Insert video of Jose stating that he hopes his book is a number one best seller. Inserts canned laughter. Now here's me --->:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I'd say that he didn't reach his goal but the general pop has with his
go
L
O
W
sales.
Congrats to the general population on being in agreement that his book was just another attempt of cashing in on the death of Caylee. I am now glad that he wrote the book. It gives people a sense of who he is as an attorney and a person as if we didn't already know. I can't stand FCA and I still believe that she murdered Caylee in cold blood. But who would want an attorney that calls you a "Lying *advertiser censored*" (his words) in court? Or who tells the world that your father stuck his penis in your mouth without any proof other than the words of the biggest liar that has ever stepped foot into the courts of the state of Florida? Or who tells people in his book that he made a joke about ZG (the women that FCA claimed kidnapped her daughter) with FCA after leaving the jail in route to her safe house. She didn't make the joke, he did.
Here's something that I'd like to know. He states that he wasn't a Bikini sales man. That he allowed an ex girlfriend to open the Bikini business under her name. So, what was he doing for income during his ex girlfriends bikini business. If he wasn't hands on selling the bikini's and he wasn't involved other than in name did he profit at all from this endeavor? If so, he was a bikini sales man. Am I wrong? His named backed the business. I'm just trying to figure out why he tries to distance himself from the business. I'm just curious.

Maybe a cover?

I'm not sure that I understand your response.

LOL I should have written more. Here in AZ there are about "a million" mattress stores, so we always joke they're just a cover for other activities going on in the back of the store. It was just a joke, I am certainly not saying JB would be envolved in anything illegal.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8278921#post8278921"]Sidebar Discussion #12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This thread is locking up :)

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads