The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TES = Texas Equuisearch. Jack Ruby is on the board. He says DP got rid of the blue tub but Stacy was down there. Just repeating what he said.

I remember seeing a TV shot of blue barrel floating in the river....but it wasn't her. IIRC

"We have taken our responsibility with great solemnity and diligence.
After much deliberation we have reached a decision we believe is just."

IIRC, he is facing up to 60 years for Kathleen's murder.

After thinking about it a little more, I don't think he will ever tell. To tell means he would have to admit responsibility and he is going to play the martyr/victim.

:goodpost: What she said.

Um MOO-I believe SP was transported in that blue tub but was not thrown in water but rather after her body was disposed of the container was then thrown in the water. I believe SP burial is in a pre-dug ditch where workers had just finished on the side of a rural road. It was out where barely traffic is, and was re-dug up and her body put inside. I also believe that "Mimms" knows a lot and is the key. MOOO MOOO MOOO and don't ask me how or why I believe this cause you all will not believe me anyway.

State's Attorney: "The defendant in this case was a coward and a bully."

Now I have to start cooking for family coming in this evening. I have sat here as long as I could. Now I will happily get busy!

Glasgow is making some pretty great statements on HLN right now.

See you all later. Thank God for these jurors and common sense!

hey Drew.!!..........UNTOUCHABLE???? LOL
who is laughing now????

I have always thought that Drew dumped the blue barrel with her body in a river around his home...or possibly even in Indiana. Bolingbrook is south west of the city. I don't even consider those areas to be "suburbs" but rather communities on the far outskirts of the city....they are too far from the actual city to be suburban. (but I am a city girl)
He isn't that far from Indiana and if you keep driving from his neck of the woods you get to some rural terrain......oh, dear God, wouldn't it be WONDERFUL if we could find Stacy? I think that Jeff Ruby's offer to help find her will be a big incentive for more people to search!

I am so grateful for the guilty verdict!!!! :rocker:

Or he could have flown his little plane and dumped Stacey in the Wisconsin/Ill woods. Or a quarry... or a body of water..a field...farmland....so many places by plane.
At least he is where he belongs now.:jail::jail:hopefully til death.:jail:

They're too busy beating the crap out of the lawyer who called Stacy's lawyer to the stand.!!

Would someone please indulge me, with the short details about this witness? I just heard about it today? <modsnip> Thank you.

I'd like to know what is left to appeal? If I remember the last few years correctly, they have pretty much appealed EVERYTHING under the sun even before the trial started!

They should probably appeal their own decision to call Harry Smith.

I remember seeing a TV shot of blue barrel floating in the river....but it wasn't her. IIRC
There were many, many searches! Blue barrels/cable boxes were all taken to the shoreline and searched, up and down the river, and in other places. I do believe Stacy was put in one by DP, praying someone comes forward now and tells LE what they know. They have nothing to be afraid of, and would get a reward. Stacy deserves justice too. Her children and her family, deserve to have her HOME!

"Very confident the verdict will stand on appeal."

Jurors will not be speaking to the reporters live.

Statement being read on their behalf.

That speaks volumes to me and luv them even more. They did their job. Time to lay it down and go home. I really hope we do hear from them in the days to come. They are Heroes in my book. Heroes of common sense and Justice. God Bless them :rose:

re: Stacy Peterson

"We're going to review and address the evidence in that case, with an eye toward charging him."

Wow.

Here is Stacy's forum on Websleuths: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133"]Stacy Peterson - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

PLEASE don't forget her! :please: Two days before she went missing, she said enough to help Kathleen get justice! Now it is her turn! :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard