Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he playing at something like this? http://www.topsteptrader.com/

That IS an interesting find, Possum... and I see they have TopStep Scouts, too, although I don't think it has anything to do with the scouting movement.

But I have wondered where they got the name "World of Top Step" or WOTS. This may indeed have something to do with it.

Did GBC owe money to someone threatening and scary? Is this why he needed Alison's insurance? Is this the reason there was a bomb scare at the courts? Is this the reason he is still moving money around from behind bars?

He should be very safe and secure in his new environment unless the big scary boogy man is in there too, or threatening the children?

Maybe GBC should have gone to the police instead of killing Allison, going to gaol, leaving the children fatherless, motherless and selling property that doesn't appear to be his......NOT A BLOODY EXCUSE CAN JUSTIFY THESE ACTS. HE'S WHERE HE SHOULD BE. I HOPE ALL THESE OUTSIDE ENTITLEMENTS STOP POSTHASTE

Seriously, a sale of property can be stopped! As I said before, my elderly parents were pushed into selling their property, they were also told by the agent NOT to tell us 'kids'. A brilliant social worker through the tribunal (which is apart of the supreme court) STOPPED THE SALE 2 DAYS BEFORE SETTLEMENT, NOT EXCHANGE, BUT SETTLEMENT! Yes we and the purchasers could have sued but what the heck. The Dickies solicitor should have viewed the contracts with full knowledge. If not then maybe the Dickies solicitor should be looked at as well. We don't know how far this piece of ....... and his mates extend.

OH GOD I'M ANGRY:banghead::jail:

He's in gaol for crying out loud ! He should not be able to do this activity !

OR IS IT PASHPOP INCORPORATED ???

I believe NBC is a talented forensic accountant
MOO

Hey there Possy
I found myself googling forensic accountant...this family knows no bounds!
A real estate agent once told me he placed all his investments into a family trust which was less tax and less traceable.
Now I'm understanding what he was saying. Seems like no boundaries and untouchable.

These people (if I can call them people, I can think of other names but I'll get wacked by a mod) are despicable & disgusting. Way to go OW, good Christian woman you are your husband would be very proud to be involved in your family. OUch mods.

Wonder if the Courier Mail will be able to report on this, if it is true?

I have done a title search on the Paradise Point property and the new owner is an individual male. I am not going to post his name as he may be an innocent buyer. I have never heard of him. So it is not owned by WOTS. The transfer to him was registered on 19 September 2012.

I have done a title search on the Paradise Point property and the new owner is an individual male. I am not going to post his name as he may be an innocent buyer. I have never heard of him. So it is not owned by WOTS. The transfer to him was registered on 19 September 2012.

Thanks for clearing that up Alioop. :cheers:

Sorry to quote myself but I think I have now identified this buyer and it looks like he has a legitimate reason to buy the property. It does not look dodgy to me. I am going to leave it at that.

Case update: October 15th was the date set by the Magistrate for the GBC Defense to hand over a list of witnesses they want to cross examine. That list would have been submitted now IMO. Case comes before Magistrate on November 5th for Mention.

Case update: October 15th was the date set by the Magistrate for the GBC Defense to hand over a list of witnesses they want to cross examine. That list would have been submitted now IMO. Case comes before Magistrate on November 5th for Mention.

Well spotted, Fuskier. Thanks for the reminder - appreciated.

Thanks Fuskier. I wonder if there is any chance that the witness list would be made available to the public?

My guess is that we will only get to know who the committal witnesses will be if the prosecution and defence don't agree and the magistrate has to hear an application from the defence on the 20th November.

Otherwise we will have to wait until the committal which should be open to the public. I am going to take a wild guess and say that I reckon the committal will be in February/March at the earliest.

My guess is that we will only get to know who the committal witnesses will be if the prosecution and defence don't agree and the magistrate has to hear an application from the defence on the 20th November.

Otherwise we will have to wait until the committal which should be open to the public. I am going to take a wild guess and say that I reckon the committal will be in February/March at the earliest.

We've waited this long, we got patience to see this through.
You are not forgotten Allison.

We've waited this long, we got patience to see this through.
You are not forgotten Allison.

No, Allison is not forgotten. I think about her and her family every day and I'm counting down the days, months and perhaps years until justice is served for her horrific murder.

I hate when I click on this page and there are no new posts I'm asked if I want to view new singles! No, I don't want to, I want to see new postings by members! Aaargh! Ads!!! Sorry mods, OT.

No, Allison is not forgotten. I think about her and her family every day and I'm counting down the days, months and perhaps years until justice is served for her horrific murder.

Me too makara. I went over the bridge today as I often have to, but today for the first time I thought I'd time how long it takes to get back to Brookfield from the bridge, out of interest. It was a good time to do it as it was the middle of the day and thus very little traffic - I had a very smooth run, similar to what I would expect in the middle of the night. It only took me 12 minutes to get from Kholo bridge to the Brookfield show grounds, much quicker than I expected. Not really helpful I know, but I too can't get Allison and her family off my mind as I go about the daily routine. I still can't really believe this happened to her. And I can't accept how the Bc family have behaved.

For those interested, that very large skip has been removed from the BC house. Can't see much change in the outside appearance from the road in front, but maybe they had a clear-out of the back garden etc? Don't know if it WAS an official search for Allison's phone or not. The skip arrived on a trailer pulled by an anonymous and quite old white station wagon (not a 4WD) when it first appeared - I passed there as it was being reversed in (with some difficulty, I might add).

But now it has gone, and the house once again looks completely deserted.

I think of Allison every day. You are not forgotten Allison, we are still here and waiting for Justice.

Me too. Check the news - nothing new comes up. Think about the girls as well. Hope they are getting necessary care.

allison_t325.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member