GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

No

R.I.P. Autumn

Zero - am I reading this wrong in the article?

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ne...cmpid=15585797

While the search for Autumn intensified on Sunday, J****** had a Facebook exchange with Autumn's brother, AJP

In a message to AJP from J*****, only one word - "autumn" - appeared.

"What bout her," AJP asks.

Someone else then interjects: "why post her name then nothing else?"

"Right" AJP adds.

J****'s response was enigmatic: "it was an accident the cop waz here & my brother did it," he wrote, according to a screen grab of the exchange.

Poor Autumn got a little bit lost today, with the big news in Jessica's case. Hoping some more people will return to her thread in a day or two.

Zero - am I reading this wrong in the article?

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ne...cmpid=15585797

While the search for Autumn intensified on Sunday, J****** had a Facebook exchange with Autumn's brother, AJP

In a message to AJP from J*****, only one word - "autumn" - appeared.

"What bout her," AJP asks.

Someone else then interjects: "why post her name then nothing else?"

"Right" AJP adds.

J****'s response was enigmatic: "it was an accident the cop waz here & my brother did it," he wrote, according to a screen grab of the exchange.

Yes, this is true and I actually have a screenshot of it if I'm allowed to post it.

Yes, I would think that would be fine.

Ok, here's the screenshot of the younger male confession to Autumn's bro on Facebook.

Admin's - If this isn't allowed, please delete. I blacked out the names for privacy reasons since they are minor's and not officially released by LE.

Attachments

• autumnkillerconfess.png
    autumnkillerconfess.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 206
Ok, here's the screenshot of the younger male confession to Autumn's bro on Facebook.

Admin's - If this isn't allowed, please delete. I blacked out the names for privacy reasons since they are minor's and not officially released by LE.

If all the information is correct that I've read & heard the one who lured and strangled her posted on FB blaming it all on his older brother?

Hey zero, can you weigh in ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If all the information is correct that I've read & heard the one who lured and strangled her posted on FB blaming it all on his older brother?

Hey zero, can you weigh in ?

I took that facebook exchange to mean that he accidentally posted Autumn's name on her brother's wall, not that she was accidentally killed by his brother while a cop was there.

Wow......when were the arrests?

The younger one posted on his FB Sunday I believe that he may be moving.....

knowing what we know now meaning that they were thinking of turning themselves in or leaving the area. I think the context it means, turning himself in.

I took that facebook exchange to mean that he accidentally posted Autumn's name on her brother's wall, not that she was accidentally killed by his brother while a cop was there.

In light of the arrests... I'm not so sure. I didn't think she was killed while a cop was there...more like she's dead, it was an accident.

Wow......when were the arrests?

The younger one posted on his FB Sunday I believe that he may be moving.....

knowing what we know now meaning that they were thinking of turning themselves in or leaving the area. I think the context it means, turning himself in.

They were actually taken into custody at 1am on Monday.

Also, the same younger brother who seemingly confessed on Autumn's brother's page also responded to one of his facebook posts about the police using K9's to find her. I have a screenshot of that too that I can post.

They were actually taken into custody at 1am on Monday.

Also, the same younger brother who seemingly confessed on Autumn's brother's page also responded to one of his facebook posts about the police using K9's to find her. I have a screenshot of that too that I can post.

Please do

Here's another Facebook exchange that the younger male in custody had with Autumn's brother on Sunday night. He liked the "Find Autumn Pasquale" facebook page around the same time and then even attended the 8pm vigil.

Attachments

• autumnkillerexchange.png
    autumnkillerexchange.png
    184.2 KB · Views: 185
Sure seems like the younger one is the "mastermind"

Brettley is it safe to assume you're local to Clayton or have FB friends in common to the parties involved? I wasn't able to see their FB posts since they were private?

Just curious what your take is on everything if you know?

Sure seems like the younger one is the "mastermind"

Ugh. I'm losing any potential pity I might have had for this kid or even thinking perhaps it was an accident. Sounds like an average .

Brettley is it safe to assume you're local to Clayton or have FB friends in common to the parties involved? I wasn't able to see their FB posts since they were private?

Just curious what your take is on everything if you know?

Yes, I'm local. You should see the younger male's posts on his own FB from Sat night like nothing ever happened. Pretty disgusting.

Not sure if "my take" is allowed on here, but I'm under the impression that it was a bike theft gone wrong, but something that had been thought about beforehand. It's sickening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back