Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard what the hold up may be this time?

AZ and their system is really odd to me. They don't start until 10:30AM...why do they need an hour and half for lunch?

Also, the noises someone does when he get his throat cut....omg...sounds terrible

Wow. YOU are giving me the heebie jeebies. How many times have you heard that sound?

you know.. if you add up all the times they have been more than 10 minutes late in an already four day week... it really adds up in terms of tax payer money.

Many judges run a tight ship in terms of time management in their Courtrooms, this is not one of them.

AZ and their system is really odd to me. They don't start until 10:30AM...why do they need an hour and half for lunch?

I don't know... but at the rate this is going we are going to be going thru this for many more weeks (esp if there is a penalty and mitigation phase)

I'm not sure...I'm going to just head down there Thursday and see, and find out the process...then try to get in on Friday, based off that. :)

I think there is no court session on Friday. Maybe someone else on here can confirm this.

i'm a nurse as i know many here are. fresh dead bodies can be pretty noisy, actually.

:seeya:

Thank you kscornfed because that is what I think Jodi may have heard at the end after she slit Travis's throat and dragged him back down the hallway to stuff (and wash) him in the shower stall. She thought Travis was still alive and shot him in the head.

but she was a recent convert....I found it surprising tha she kinda put down Ryan for not attending in over a year....baffling to me...took me longer to join a Baptist Church than her convert....However, have to say did shock the deacons when I said I admired Mormons due to how family oriented they are...think I almost lost membership for that comment.....opps.

Hi, Zoey. I have many problems with Mormonism, but they are, as you say, very family oriented.

I still can't get over the incongruity of Jodi evangelizing the LDS faith just days after she cut down the man who had converted and baptized her. To me, that reconfirms my early sense that she conceptualized the killing as a necessary execution, not an act of hatred.

At this point, no idea. The defense attorney seems unprepared or disorganized. He needs to make his point by asking leading questions and getting answers he knows he can get. If I were in his shoes, I would be trying to use Det. Flores to show that Jodi isn't really a liar who makes up stories to get out of trouble, she was coaxed to lie - she was given the suggestion that someone else was there yada yada...the worst part for their new defense of self defense is that Jodi is a big fat liar con artist, so in the name of advocacy for his client he needs to try and bolster her credibility by attacking the credibility of the interrogation questions and techniques....SPECIFICALLY. But he's just rambling about and changing topics. Sad.

I'm worried that JA will be able to use this poor defense team as a reason to appeal the guilty verdict that I hope she receives. I'm hoping I'm wrong but it seems to me that they aren't doing a very good job!

Our cat bought a mouse into the house but thankfully my dad got hold of it before the cat could kill it.

It was a little baby field mouse, my dad named him Harvey, got him a cage and spent the next few years with his new best friend.

My dad is around 200LBS with white hair and a white beard, and in his elbow crease every evening was little Harvey who would curl up and sleep there. He would also sit on top of my dads thumb and clean himself. My dad used to talk to it when he thought he was alone. We used to stand outside the room and laugh . lol

What a sweet story. Thanks

she's starting to remind me of lance ito. the pace of this trial and the schedule is ridiculous.

I agree, what's up with this 10:30am start time and 1.5 hour lunches???!!

Many judges run a tight ship in terms of time management in their Courtrooms, this is not one of them.

Well she's very rigid about breaks and lunchtime. When they stayed "late" yesterday I couldn't believe it. What was it, 4:30 when they broke right in the middle of the video???

Yeah, seems they could be more efficient. If I was a juror, I would want to get more done and GTH out of there rather than having it d-r-r-a-a-a-g along like this.

the time management in this court stinks, nothing ever happens on time, their days are shorter since they start later, how does anything get done in a timely manner?! :banghead:

makes me miss Belvin Perry and his schedule, even holding court on Saturdays!

I really would love to know what type of jobs everyone has that they can watch/catch up/read at work. I never had such a job. lol

ha ha :) Receptionist where hardly anyone visits, the phone rings only about 20 times a day. On my first day my manager said, get yourself a newspaper and a book to read out the kitchen and there is full internet access if you are bored. pmsl. :giggle: whooo!!!!!! shan't be leaving here in a hurry lol

mainly it's gas---sometimes gurgling. sometimes they move or twitch too. it only happened to me once but it scared the pee outta me.
Sounds kind of like the spasticity that paraplegics and quadraplegics sometimes have in their paralyzed limbs; the local nerves release electrical impulses that cause the muscles to contract/spasm even though there is no nerve signal from the brain. And obviously the body's tissues can remain "alive" for a while after the brain is dead; that is why people can donate their organs after their death.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members