Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #35 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read this correctly?
"His happiness is of cardinal significance to me"

YIKES!!!

? So? My husbands number one priority is to make me happy. Atleast thats what he says when I'm around;) works for me:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 502 (245 members and 257 guests)

Wow, there are more guests than members viewing this thread right now. Hey Guests, c'mon and sign up and join us.

No kidding! We see you looking down at your ipad, we know you're here. Come on Wilmott, go ahead and sign up - we won't bite.:floorlaugh:

Geez TA sounds like such an :censored: I'm surprised he didn't go and kill her. :banghead:

in one of her interviews she did say that Travis wouldn't be in her position....if thats any clue...

I'm very disappointed in Jodi that she doesn't remember each text and the time and date of everyone. Now that is unbelievable unlike everything else in her testimoney baha ha

Yep, me too, getting nervous, grumpy and smoking more despite the Chantix... wanting to eat more too, despite the Ruby Reds. :what: I am a complete "FAIL" for the day and it's Nurmi's fault for boring me to death. :banghead:

Keep with the Chantix! Worked great for me....took a little longer, but it worked!! Good luck to you.

So she had one friend? The one that kicked her out after 2 weeks of being roomies??

Yes, that was Rachel (a Mormon) who JA threw under her bus humiliating Rachel whom eloped in Vegas and needed JA gone by the time Rachel and new hubby had their 'real' ceremony... pfft

I actually think the Rachel she described was on the TV Show 'Friends' eloping with Ross in Vegas! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I'm just getting on and have tried to figure out where we are but I'm lost. Has she talked about the murder yet? Or is Wurmi trying to drag it out until tomorrow so the Jury has her story about that to think about all weekend?

I have been watching all day and IIRC... I can tell you they have not talked about the murder but I have no flipping idea where they are chronologically.. Basically they are still making TA out to be a sex-crazed, controlling "user" of JA and the timeline is hippity hoppity all over.. They showed some alleged texts from TA to JA where he is sexual.. showed an alleged email to Abe from JA about how they can't be friends anymore because TA doesn't want her to be... She is denying that she went back to being blonde anytime after 3/21/08 when she dyed her hair "various shades of brown".. trying to discount the car rental witness saying she had blonde hair.. That's all that I remember.. no new candy exploits

Oh and earlier in a hearing without the jury, the defense tried to support their claim of prosecution misconduct.. Asked for a mistrial/for Juan to be removed/the judge to remove the death penalty from the case... the judge DENIED it.

Currently on break, should be back at.. uhh 5:25 EST....

Also, what I saw right before the break was her looking at some papers. Is she reading notes / following a script?

She was asked by nurmi to find more examples of TA callings her names .....:banghead:

Oh please!! Someone explain to me (and hopefully others are lost, too!) about the voir doir on the letter. Is it that Jodi is saying Travis asked her to send a letter to Abe basically saying she can't start a relationship with him because her heart belongs to Travis, and that she is saying she sent the email to Abe, and then forwarded the letter to Travis, but then Juan is saying she sent it TO Travis with a bcc to Abe, and then she would pretend to Travis that she did it by accident? Or... what happened there? Also, was it something Juan picked up on the spot, or did he already have it planned to object to that if they tried to go that way?

I'm not sure what the implication is, but Travis only knew he received the email. Abe knew they both received it. There was no forwarding.

He got to voir dire her about an e-mail that they were trying to admit into evidence. He was very aggressive, and she looked scared! :great:

Scared was an act. That chick doesn't know the meaning of the word fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think by the time the defense is done, it will be more than the time that JA & Travis actually dated.

Oh yeah, the typical tactics of a liar playing everybody. Keep Travis away from Abe because if they really talk they'll both come to the realization Jodi is just a gold digging s word.

Classic psychopathic strategy- isolate parties from each other.

2/14/2013 10:30 Trial

2/19/2013 10:30 Trial
2/20/2013 10:30 Trial
2/21/2013 10:30 Trial

I wonder why they don't start at 8:00am like most other trials do? If so, they might actually get this finished before Christmas 2013. :banghead:

I bet she is terrified of Juan now:great:
I wish, but I doubt it. She's a psychopath who has an inflated sense of self and her own intelligence; she is smarter than everyone in that room and will outsmart Juan and make him look like a fool. Jodi can't wait to show him who's boss. She won't convince just 1, but 12 people she was justified in slaughtering Travis, and will leave that courtroom a free woman.

IMO that's what she truly thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member