jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone send messages to her attorneys to not come to court anymore and let them know they are not needed, Jodi is sinking her own ship.

Did he really run out of the courtroom at some point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes - when the magazines were brought out - campbell is her bff - and the one who jodi tried to slip the magazine to

i just have to say.....your avatar cracks me up........it's just so wrong:floorlaugh:

I know right? And Whisperer, your siggie line is still my all time favorite. Cindy Anthony cleans them cracks me up every single time :floorlaugh:

I happen to very much agree with you that Martinez without doubt has an incredible specific damning piece or pieces of evidence that this entire cross that began today will be perfectly connected and lead straight to that BOMBSHELL.. all of these different issues brought forth today all relate to this end bombshell of sorts.. IMO this is clearly what he is in the process of doing where some see it as a nonsensical mess as JVM referred to it as:banghead:

I hope so!

She appeared to be relishing in the moment.

During cross-examination by a prosecutor who wants to send her to DR???

Very strange indeed.

:what:

-------
I feel it is simple she doesn't think she will be found guilty of murder. She thinks she is going to walk out. :floorlaugh:

the car exchange drives me nuts. i didn't think JM quite closed the deal on that but wasn't he saying if she DIDN'T have his car, there was no reason for the exchange, and she kept saying she didn't know if she HAD his car?
From what little I was able to watch this afternoon, I thought the point of the car exchange topic was that it was supposed to happen the evening that she supposedly caught him viewing the little boy pix and masturbating. Yet, she doesn't go exchange the car while he's at the FHE meeting, and she doesn't confront him about the "pedophilia" either when she is in contact with him. She puts him off claiming she's tired/ has to go shopping...

I'm sure the DT knew about the message in the magazines as all evidence is turned over to them. nurmi was simply stalling. Thank goodness for the CO's. They were on the ball to get that info. In certain cases, the CO's are informed to scrutinize ALL outgoing mail.

I don't think Jodi told them and I don't think they knew what was written in them. They had access to them.. Yet never bothered with their significance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's probably the only person on the planet that could decipher the Zodiac codes!

oh sorry......i thought you were referring to the earlier post regarding if darryl was in the courtroom today

oopsy :)

i don't think he has ever been to court - there was one guy there i think some one thought was him today - but it wasn't - and the only db i saw make a break for it was donavan

It's been a long day for everyone! Here's one for each of you peeps! (Dark chocolate....mmmmm......)

toblerone_zps92da88d7.jpg

no strings attached??? :floorlaugh:

If the blood draining down his back means that his throat was slit, how did he hold his head up in that position? Wouldn't the back of his head be on the floor due to the depth of the cut to his throat? Sorry, I just had that thought while viewing that photo again....

There was also a different, smaller neck wound that still would have bled a lot. I think it's possible the pic is from earlier in the fight where that other neck wound could have already occurred. So he could be alive and holding his head up there, imho.

The entire killing is so fast that it's not important, imho, but I don't think he was being dragged quite yet. I think he was being stabbed/trying to get up and crawl. So I think they caught the actual stabbing on film there, basically.

I have a question about the knife JA used to kill TA. I know nothing about what the knife is supposed to look like, does anyone else?

Reason I ask is, last night on Dr. Drew, I know I don't like him or his show, but it was on and I managed to missed this part. Some Doctor, I guess, was talking about the knife and then I saw this knife he was holding. It was huge, so I'm wondering if that was the size of the knife used, according to the size of the wounds. That got me thinking about the knife she says they supposedly used for the rope in the bedroom and bathroom, according to JA. I doubt any of her testimony concerning that was even real, but according to her, she did not bring the knife to TA's house, but it was in his bedroom. IF that size of knife is what killed TA, why in the world would he have a knife THAT big in his bedroom (especially with JA around, he was already more than suspicious of her motives, actions, everything)? I even doubt he would have a small knife in his bedroom, especially to cut rope.

Wouldn't they have used scissors? A knife in the bedroom, especially that large just doesn't make sense to me. Has there been any discussion about this or does anyone have a comment? I'd just like to hear what others think? Thank you.

The knife the doctor used to demonstrate on Dr Drew was a prop. Based on the size of the entry wounds on TA back and chest the knife JA used was much smaller. I believe JA carried a knife or knives plus the .25 caliber gun with her to Mesa. The knife used is much like the knives found at her Yreka home when the police examined her car and her room.

The murder weapon i.e. knife was probably 5-8 inches long. The shaft was probably 2 inches wide. It penetrated the anterior chest and severed or cut the superior vena cava. The knife and gun were gathered after the crime and disposed of according to JA in a dumpster somewhere in St George, UT.

The story of knife placed back in a dishwasher is a total fabrication.

Yep, and his last "objection" was so weak and pitiful. Much more weak and pitiful than his client did when he was questioning her. He sounded defeated.

My thoughts exactly.....

His tone is that of a man who had come to the realization that he had lost this battle...

JMO

i don't think he has ever been to court - there was one guy there i think some one thought was him today - but it wasn't - and the only db i saw make a break for it was donavan

maybe he/she was late for a dentist office arson? <shrug>

I don't think far sighted people need glasses to see across a courtroom either.

Do near sighted people take off their glasses to read the papers on the desk?

I think that Nurmi is near sighted and that's why he holds the magazine at the end of his nose when he takes off his glasses, but the murderer takes off her glasses because she can't read with them on, and she can most likely see just fine without them.

otto, you may well be right and I wouldn't put any bit of show business past Ms. Arias. But I am extremely near-sighted (legally blind without glasses), but every four or five years I reach a point where I can read fine print better with my glasses off. It's a result of presbyopia, which most people get in middle age, and a sign that I need a new prescription.

Arias seems a little young for presbyopia and she's not reading the tiniest print, but maybe she does just need the glasses to see things in the distance. It's possible. It's also possible she needs new specs.

Question of the day..
Does this magazine evidence show these Juror's exactly what JA's personality really is?
My gawd, I hope they (jurors) caught JA 'burst out a giggle/laugh' >> the big guy attorney nearly leaped out of his seat with that objection, anyone catch this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding