jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless she has a jump shot accuracy rate like Michael Jordan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And, did you notice how spotless the closet looked? It didn't have one thing out of order and there was no way that she rushed in there in a panic and flew up to that top shelf and grabbed that gun. No way!

Unless she has a jump shot accuracy rate like Michael Jordan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good comparison. He is also quite taller than she is.

:silly:

Have a good night everyone! :seeya:

I'm fuzzy on this part too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.....

That's been driving me crazy!

FHE was 1/21, right?

JA was with Travis in the morning on 1/22, right?

The car exchange was being discuss on 1/21, right?

Did Jodi need a ride from work on 1/22?

I just gotta feeling JA had Travis car.

Back to the Arias case...

Because just about everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie, I expect to see the thread about her lies grow exponentially as JM continues his cross exam. If he wanted to uncover each and every lie he'd have her on the stand for many days, because that's how many she's told. However, I think he's aware the jury is tired of Arias, so he'll focus on proving her lies on the most important pieces of her testimony, rather than every.last.thing.she.ever.said.infinitem.

He'll have her dismantled tout de suite.

I hope so and we can get that ***** off the stand very quickly. jmo

Yes. And because they were her children, were completely innocent and died at her hand while struggling the entire time and knowing that their own mother was killing them.

It was horribly chilling. But Yates was suffering from delusions and had auditory and visual hallucinations. She did not rationally understand what she was doing.

'Jodi, on the other hand, knew EXACTLY and PRECISELY what she was doing and why. :devil:

I would like to thank Jodi for reminding me how much I have missed Toblerones. Nom.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

For real! My DH threw one in my lap as some sort of peace gesture… He's at peace that I am busy being consumed with this trial. Well, at least for that moment. The one's in the Blue wrapper "Crunchy Salted Almonds" are so YUM! I had never had that kind before.

We've been hearing about how useless a .25 caliber gun is for protection and lots of things. What is it useful for then?

The coinky-dink of a .25 caliber gun conveniently being 'stolen' from the grandparents a week before and a .25 caliber gun being used in TA's killing, in which the defendant finally admits to being there and being the killer (and she takes said gun with her to discard in the desert) is pretty insurmountable IMO. What are the odds it's not the same gun? Slim to none.

Arias would have been better off claiming she took the gun with her for protection as she was on a long roadtrip and she was alone. That would have been more believable than what she came up with (TA had a gun in his closet < cough<BS</cough > )

ITA - I sense no fondess from either of the DT - in fact, I often catch Wilmott staring JA like, "wow - just wow", lol. I know that Nurmi has tried to withdraw a gazillion times & the court just wouldn't let him. Regarding the motion JA made to admit the supposed pedophile letters - I thought I read that she was representing herself during that time, and I am wondering if it is because Nurmi knew the letters were BS and that it would be unethical for him to make the motion? It's just that I don't recall her doing anything else while representing herself besides trying to get those letters admitted. I could absolutely not believe her arrogance on the stand the other day and I imagine she pretty much ignores her DT when they tell her anything she doesn't want to hear, so I doubt we'll see much change in demeanor come Monday. Here's hoping, anyway!

BTW - I'm new here, Hi! :seeya:

I recall Wilmont and Arias writing notes back and forth to one another and giggling together. Picky I know, but I just don't understand how anyone can even be kind to her knowing what she's done.

Back to the Arias case...

Because just about everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie, I expect to see the thread about her lies grow exponentially as JM continues his cross exam. If he wanted to uncover each and every lie he'd have her on the stand for many days, because that's how many she's told. However, I think he's aware the jury is tired of Arias, so he'll focus on proving her lies on the most important pieces of her testimony, rather than every.last.thing.she.ever.said.infinitem.

He'll have her dismantled tout de suite.

BBM

Yes...please...:D

I just did a google search on Death Row Cell in AZ and found this image, but interestingly on the front page were several pictures of Jodi Arias.

arizona-death-chamber.jpg

She was also allowed to "phone" (interview) TWO potential defense witnesses. Do you think one of them was Matt??
Does anyone know if it is true that neither the defense or prosecution could depose him (implying he cited the 5th Amendment)?

Interesting nobody invited Jodi to FHE. Very telling since it's generally all inclusive of those who don't have any practicing Family to share it with.

I recall Wilmont and Arias writing notes back and forth to one another and giggling together. Picky I know, but I just don't understand how anyone can even be kind to her knowing what she's done.

I agree but it's more common than not. :banghead:

Can someone please tell me if it's possible to block a person so I don't see their posts on here?

I'm new to WS...catching up on the threads and watching YouTube for the court days I missed early on in when the prosecution presented their case.

Just wanted to say hi and say that I'm enjoying reading all the different perspectives. Hope to begin contributing this upcoming week when Martinez continues his cross. Really looking forward to seeing how he circles back to that magazine evidence and what Arias was trying to do.

It was horribly chilling. But Yates was suffering from delusions and had auditory and visual hallucinations. She did not rationally understand what she was doing.

'Jodi, on the other hand, knew EXACTLY and PRECISELY what she was doing and why. :devil:

I don't care, she murdered her children. You don't think she knew what she was doing. She knew enough to accomplish her goal. jmo

I have spent all night trying to catch up and I cannot. So skipping forward.

I may have missed it but did everyone notice or did anyone notice the edition of the star that was in the trial is the 1 that has the cover of Casey Anthony making money from her story! I do not know how to do screen captures, and thank you to Steely Dan for doing that 3 part YouTube!

I was jumping up and down here when I saw that Casey was on the cover of that star it is going to be submitted to the jury! The jury will see that and I hope the discussion comes up about pinellas 12 and the similarities to this trial!

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but in trying to catch up with the threads, I had never seen this mentioned before! I hope these jurors talk about Casey on that cover!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Divine intervention ?
Wish it could have saved Travis... :(

If we are to believe the gun was actually put on that shelf, no, I do not believe she could reach it without standing on something. Actually it is most likely just another of her fabrications to explain where the gun came from. I don't believe it was ever in the closet.

MOO

My hubby was listening with me when she testified to "jumping up on the shelf" to get the gun and thought it was hilarious, said he didn't think she'd fit up there, LOL...:rocker:

Talk about a shape shifter!!! Girl can supposedly leap like a flea - and shrink herself!!!

The whole going into the closet to get the gun story was so incredulous, that alone shows she was the aggressor - or she'd have kept on running! Duh.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa