jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does she remember what she THOUGHT about one day in August 2007?!

She can remember what was predominantly on her mind on 8/27/08 and not remember the stabbing and the aftermath ???

HELP!!! Someone...stop the presses!

How the HELL did we end up with the Master Juan questioning her?

Seriously, I am not doing anything else, I am not THAT distracted! LOL!! I totally missed how and why he is now up there?

Voire dire

How does it bash someone to play back their own words?

Neither of these individuals is very wholesome....let's just put it that way.
Only one of them should be on trial though...

Is there ANYTHING to corroborate ANYTHING that she has testified to during this trial????

Just her basic admission that she murdered Travis, not the why of it though - that part is a lie.

Wonder how many visits from bishops/church Jodi has ASKED FOR in the Arpaio Atrium?!

I've been here for 5 years....I've learned when its wise to keep my mouth shut! LOL But thanks for the opportunity. Most often, I am in the majority but not today.

No one in my family could stand the site of Jodi Arias when the trial started.....and there are many aspects of both the accused and the victim which are disgusting. But none of us see this as being a clear-cut pre-meditated charge.

It seems everyone here views it as obvious and wastes no time slamming the defense and the accused, while praising the victim. I respect the victim, make no mistake on that...simply because he was murdered and it was horrible. I feel terribly for his family and loved ones. I feel terrible for the Arias family.

Remember that this jury (and I've been on a few) has no idea what is going on in the media circus out here. They are limited to what they see in court. It truly makes a huge difference. I am curious as to how they are perceiving this case.

I do not believe Arias will receive the death penalty...even if she deserves it. I don't know that the threshold of proof beyond a reasonable doubt has been reached in regard to pre-meditation.

I think pre-meditation was proven. But even if the jury doesn't think so, they can still get her for felony murder. And it's my understanding that members of the jurors can pick between the two and it still ends up being guilty of murder in the first degree. :great:

Some folks are going to give themselves an aneurism or heart attack. Seriously! JA will be in prison the rest of her life. She will not walk out a free woman from this. Step away from the edge! If you have to take a long break for your health, please do so.

This is not the CA trial.

This is a bunch of useless drivel. The jury is not going to acquit her.

Relax. In 5 years when she's sitting in a cell somewhere this will alllll fade away.... she's done. She's toast.

She left the suicide in?? Isn't that against her laws of attraction?
This is such BS!! Opposite of what she just said!

My mother used to tell me it was my meanness coming out when I had a cold sore!! She was kidding, of course, but this is what I thought of when I saw her lip.

Stress. Sucks. I suffer from it and it's no fun, that's for sure!

Travis doesn't love me ..I want to kill myself....Hmm Rachel's house..the women who rented Jodi a room and asked her to leave after two weeks. Ddidn't want Travis to know she was there.

How does she remember what she THOUGHT about one day in August 2007?!

well, if it would benefit her today, she'd remember where she was, what she was thinking, and what she ate when the Titanic sank.

OT - Well, most people know I race home from work during the afternoon break. It seems the next trial you may watch will be my own. You see, my tenant(ish) - pays $40 per week, decided today would be a good day to contribute to the household by cleaning a little. This morning, before I left for work, I loaded the dishwasher but forgot to set it to run. Mike decided that he was going to wash the dishes that he dirtied during the day and EMPTIED the dirty dishes into the cupboards, all of the dirty silver, the plates, the glasses, everything. Unfortunately, I couldn't differentiate between what was clean and what was dirty so I've had to wash every single piece of dishware I own.

While I appreciate his efforts, man do I want to smack the crap out of him! I just want to live alone. Fer realz!

OK...as someone who did the whole "friends with benefits" thing with an ex, let me just say that yeah there is a whole range of emotions!

Any woman who does this feels them. You feel great - you are having sex which is ALWAYS good, you most likely still love him, you wonder if there is any hope. But you also know he isn't good for you, and this could be rather degrading if you think too much about it.

So let's not get too deep with someone writing that kind of crap in a journal, especially someone with such creative writing!

Some folks are going to give themselves an aneurism or heart attack. Seriously! JA will be in prison the rest of her life. She will not walk out a free woman from this. Step away from the edge! If you have to take a long break for your health, please do so.

This is not the CA trial.

This is a bunch of useless drivel. The jury is not going to acquit her.

Relax. In 5 years when she's sitting in a cell somewhere this will alllll fade away.... she's done. She's toast.

I really hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member