jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there was a solar flare that affected her mind and then on June 3rd 2008 a space ship came down -picked her up and drove a murder prope into her brain..She couldn't help herself she had this alien voice telling her to stab and shoot Travis then when it was all over they came down from space again and took her back to the ship and wiped her mind clean with this kind of fog.They also sent down an attourney from space to help her out with her defense.The alien defense couldn't read and had to back up so many times he thought he was first and on and on and on

Torn out pages were used as toilet paper.

Hey, that's what I heard :giggle:

Playing the same tape that they have already heard, emphasizing one side, and the big bold text is inflamatory IMO and should have been excluded. The judge is supposed to weigh the probabtive value of the evidence against the prejudicial. That is how relevance is determined. Defense is offering this tape (presumably) as evidence of battered whatever which supposedly goes to her claim of self defense. Judge should have considered the prejudicial effect of hearing this again, from one side, with the text capitalizing all the sex words. If something can potentiall elicits a visceral or inflamatory reaction from a juror, the judge needs to feel the probative value is really high. I don't see how that could be since this call has already been played and because I don't see how it shows abuse. It's all so subjective/discretionary. I get that she is being conservative - but I can really make the case that this was way over the top inflamatory. JMHO.

In all actuality from what I've ascertained, Travis and Jodi were a couple for 120 days!!!!

They THEN became friends with benefits.

Why is this being tried like some live-in domestic abuse case?
Unreal.

lease please please make these jurors smarter than a Jerry Springer guest so they can see through all this bullchit and nonsense.

Also I deeply believe Travis Alexander put Nurmi in Jodi's life to expiate her demise!

Nurmi is forgetting this jury has a life....they are tired of the sexual aspect that has no relevance to the murder....they got it the first go round!

He should be mindful that they may choose based on lawyer likeability, I know they go home everyday, but they want to get on with their life. If this is all Jody has for defense, I believe verdict will be first degree murder, she may not get DP, but they aren't going to buy this, IMO.

they go home every night right??

I don't for one minute think TA was a saint and in fact his own words disgust me. However, I do believe JA's could not handle his rejection and plotted and carried out his murder.

She surprised him somehow someway and all this spin is pure baloney and an attempted diversion by the defense that there was NEVER any abuse in this relationship.

Uggghhh, I had to bail hours ago, just COULDN'T take the asassination of Travis Alexander all over again. BUT ~ EVERYONE KEEP THESE POINTS IN MIND!! ~ a stolen .25 caliber gun one week before the same type gun is used to kill him ~ a cell phone turned off upon entering AZ, up till she leaves the state ~ gas cans filled in CALIFORNIA, and NO GAS bought in AZ ~ a license plate turned upside down in AZ and UT ~ and finally ~ this is the 3RD attempt at some kind of defense, after the first two could be proven to be lies.. Those jurors just can't be from Pinellas County, FL...Surely justice will prevail..

149a2pv.gif

And he makes me a crazy obsessive stalker that has to have him or no one will.....

Good thing that no one reads my journals ???? Thought she said that Travis read her journals ...

So now that they are adding in NEW exhibits, that means Juan gets to recross ...Right?

All of my DARKNESS!!!! Does this mean JM can admit the whole journal if he chooses?

All of my darkness is a result of my own creation.....maybe she didnt pay her light bill?

somebody please tell me JM will be allowed to re-cross on this. shouldn't he be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member