Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing at a high pitched absurdity is nothing like cussing out people, shoving people and flipping the bird. Not to mention, that ole' JB might actually have done it this time and that Fl bar might have to respond.

BTW -- I know you won't like this, but I AM 100% confident, that
JEFF ASHTON WILL INDEED GET THE LAST LAUGH!

But that is what has always been wrong with this case. You have decent, honest law-abiding people seeking truth and justice up against evil.

Though the "good guys" do have faults, there is just no comparing them to the lengths the lying opportunists representing/supporting a filicidal woman will go to to obtain money, profit, fame and fortune off a dead baby. (But then again, just read the book of Proverbs. It is all there).

"I don't pay rent. I don't pay utilities. So I guess you could say, I am living for free... or off the kindness of the people I am living with."

Who says this stuff and is okay with themselves?!

Also, hearing her say Zenaida Gonazlez in the exact flat tone as 2008 is making my skin crawl.

Blanche DuBois...I have always relied on the kindness of strangers....:floorlaugh: CA hasn't changed a bit!

Blanche DuBois...I have always relied on the kindness of strangers....:floorlaugh: CA hasn't changed a bit!

You just made me roar - I wondered where I'd heard that before! Thanks for the late night chuckle!!

You just made me roar - I wondered where I'd heard that before! Thanks for the late night chuckle!!

:seeya: Hi there! I've been away from the boards for a while. CA's verdict just knocked me out of crime following. It is so nice to see so many familiar posters again. :)

article-2287953-18700912000005DC-280_634x481.jpg

This is a pic of her coming out of court today. What happened to her black tights?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ony-Pictured-time-cleared-killing-Caylee.html
My my...so fancy :furious:

Here's a youtube video of her before they pulled up. FCA is pulling a Jodi/Cousin It while she waits in the car.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6bfxyO9kOA"]Casey Anthony arrives in Tampa for bankruptcy meeting 03/04/13 - Raw Footage - YouTube[/ame]

But that is what has always been wrong with this case. You have decent, honest law-abiding people seeking truth and justice up against evil.

Though the "good guys" do have faults, there is just no comparing them to the lengths the lying opportunists representing/supporting a filicidal woman will go to to obtain money, profit, fame and fortune off a dead baby. (But then again, just read the book of Proverbs. It is all there).

:rocker: You said it! Some people can't resist pointing out a few slip-ups made by the prosecutors, but it doesn't compare to the tricks FCA's attornies have been pulling since the very beginning. Imagine what these people would have to say if the State would have changed their theory of what happened to Caylee 4 times like the defense did .. and ... those theories weren't even remotely similar .. and ... every time a new piece of evidence came to light, they changed their theory yet again.

Can you also imagine if the State would have sold $200,000 worth of pictures of a missing child only to stand up in court and say she never was missing? It amazes me that someone can be so offended by Ashton smirking (with his hand over his mouth) at baez's hysterics, but apparently aren't fazed at the antics baez, himself pulled.

BBM But, is it possible that a court would, if it were pointed out, at the time the statement was made, it was highly anticipated that not only would Casey Anthony have an means of income, she would at best, spending life in prison, or, at worst, the death penalty? Virtually no one expected Casey Anthony to "get some money down the road".

No. She would have had to disclose any contract to pay Baez more than the $89,000.

{No Disrespect to the Poor Bush Guy}......But maybe one of those South Florida Sinkholes will "schwallow" up FCA's house....Could we be so lucky??? LOL

Dear God..Please Bless the Soul of Our Angel Caylee!

A reporter tweeted that she came out without them..someone said maybe she peed her pants after Kathy Belich
Who are those guys? Babysitters...um, I mean bodyguards? lol
I'm so glad KB was so in her face. CM's, too. double lol

Sept 2008 is when she gave Baez the rights to the photos- and according to RH this is against Fla Bar rules. Good to know..
So Jose was the one who staged those pics? Ha! The guy is a piece of work. He (conveniently) wasn't her attorney in September, was he?
RH was talking about the rights to pics before then, right? Or does he think that all pics sold on her behalf would be a conflict?

article-2287953-18700912000005DC-280_634x481.jpg

This is a pic of her coming out of court today. What happened to her black tights?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ony-Pictured-time-cleared-killing-Caylee.html

Easy. Vanity. That's about as deep as it gets with this one. More than likely her team still tells her what to wear and she saw her image and decided the look didn't go as planned. I remember a member posting the leggings weren't working for her, lol. The hat wasn't on her head much, more of a prop to hold. Awkwardly at that. I bet her team still grooms her because they realize she is rough around the edges if presented 100% Casey to the public. Hence the staged pics. That head back, lips stuck out, defiant march and young wardrobe is the real Casey.

I was cheering for Kathi Belich during the video- I think she actually topped herself today and I couldn't be happier!

FCA is still HATED and time will not water that down, certainly not the way FCA was hoping. I think the fact she is off scott-free over, and over, and over again, makes her stand out in peoples minds even more and lets our rage over it fester.

The photos of her looking terrified absolutely cause me pure and utter GLEE. I honestly think she wonders if at any moment (especially her walking down those stairs) a shot will ring out and she will go down. I think she fears being injured, painfully so, much more than she fears being killed. Maybe even disabled or disfigured.

It is hilarious to me that in reality no one really has any interest in harming her (she's just not worth the trouble), but she is terrified that someone will!

I hope she ALWAYS feels that way- just a teensey- tiny similar feeling to what Caylee must have felt before she murdered her! Poor baby!

Rest In Peace Caylee- we will never forget you baby girl!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-bankruptcy-hearing-20130304,0,4525591.story

She states Friends and her attorneys have been arranging where she lives
She does pay for rent or utilities
Basically she's living for Free off the kindness of others

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING

Casey said 2 times that she relinquished pictures of herself to Baez.
The first time in 2008 to ABC for $200,000 and that money was used for her Defense
She goes on to say the 2nd set of pictures she relinquished were in Sept 2011(Baez was legally still her lawyer right?)
she was asked to participate in and pose for these pictures. (Are we talking the photos of her walking around with the coffee in her hand?)
She claims Baez sold the pictures but doesn't know how much money he made from them

BBM

Looks like the WS members called it correct back then. I actually believed some random passerby just happened along and shot those pictures. But jmost members here called it correctly and said it was a set up by her attorneys to get her some cash.

Oh, if only an old car would have backfired loudly while FCA was walking down those stairs today... if only!

I better get to sleep I am finding way too much humor in the mean things I am thinking!

Thanks old friends for sharing today's info and photos~ Frigga

I still wonder why CM is stuck to her like glue. What kind of payout is he expecting? A book deal?

Easy. Vanity. That's about as deep as it gets with this one. More than likely her team still tells her what to wear and she saw her image and decided the look didn't go as planned. I remember a member posting the leggings weren't working for her, lol. The hat wasn't on her head much, more of a prop to hold. Awkwardly at that. I bet her team still grooms her because they realize she is rough around the edges if presented 100% Casey to the public. Hence the staged pics. That head back, lips stuck out, defiant march and young wardrobe is the real Casey.
because she is brash and brazen, I bet she was convinced that she would be allowed in through the security entrance the judges use. which I hadn't considered, because last week's reports stressed that there was only one entrance and that she would enter like everyone else. CM obviously knows that judges enter separately no matter the claim of one entrance (which we have learned now as well), and I would love to find out when and how he was told they had to use the front door

are hats allowed in a courtroom? I mean, ball caps, obviously not. but hats worn to complete an ensemble? (obviously the intention here.) because, if so, I bet she planned to saunter into the building wearing that hat w/ those sunglasses, and planned on losing the glasses and keeping the hat on in the courtroom. but the hat came off when the geezer grabbed her by the neck and started dragging her, and she couldn't keep the glasses on during that headlock either. she can't find a buyer for her story but strangers get paid for taking photos when she looks like she's getting the bum's rush out of a gin joint. all of which caused her to get flushtered

I am amazed at how many people are still interested as to what Casey Anthony is up to.
Even me.
Look at the views on just this page.
Nevermind her appearance made front page news.

If she wrote a book, sadly, it would make her millions. She is the Lizzie Borden of our times.
Fascination. People are fascinated about Casey Anthony.
Even me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members