trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge:
"I have to rule on objection now: sustain or overrule?
Eeny meeny miny moe. Ok. This one goes to the prosecution. Take your seats."

All I can say is this is truly unbelievable and I have no idea how Travis's siblings could sit there and listen to all this carp. I think I would have jumped over the railing by now and screamed SHUT UP! I think they have mentioned her broken finger at least 200 times. It's a total lie. It was cut during the fight with her knife and the tendon didn't heal correctly is why it's like that. I wish I could really break it for her!! The liar

In my dream:

JM: Isn"t it true that everything you just said about TA you meant to say applied to JA!

AL: Yes I mis spoke.....

9780061091483.OL.0.m.jpg

Is Wayne Dyer the man that wrote 'Your Erroneous Zones" that Dr. S sent to Jodi?

Do you think ALV is going to dissect the sex tape. Ugh... If so I will have to leave.

I just can't

Take

Any

More.....

I'd rather shove bamboo under my fingernails at this point...

I would also rather have a tooth pulled slowly without novacaine than to hear any further Defense testimony.

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier, but I find it odd that Jodi was presented with information that Matt McCartney was cheating on her in a restaurant where she worked. Now we are to believe that she was presented with information that Travis was cheating on her, also in a restaurant where she worked? Or am I misunderstanding something?

it's that things in 2s thing she does :)

In my dream:

JM: Isn"t it true that everything you just said about TA you meant to say applied to JA!

AL: Yes I mis spoke.....

JOSIE

If you don't check the "remember me" box next to the place where you log in, it seems you get booted off every few minutes and/or every time you refresh or move to another page. Try logging out & making sure "remember me" is checked when you log back in. This has worked for me in the past...hope it helps you, too.:seeya:

Its not that ws is going slow and cutting out so im not getting on. Im on Taptalk so remembered anyway

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Jurors seem a bit agitated and restless. They play with their pens and swivel side to side

~~~~~~

Good sign!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yx5QxzSn1w"]I'm tired of this ****, man. - YouTube[/ame]

Is Wayne Dyer the man that wrote 'Your Erroneous Zones" that Dr. S sent to Jodi?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Your-Erroneous-Zones-Wayne-Dyer/dp/0061091480/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top"]Your Erroneous Zones: Wayne W. Dyer: 9780061091483: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5152TtglYEL.@@AMEPARAM@@5152TtglYEL[/ame]

Great catch!!

They wrote about Dr. Wayne Dyer and yet this is the book Samuels sent to JA some 2 years later?

whoa - some coincidence!

:eek: good catch and yes, that's a creepy coincidence.

Willmott is worse than Nurmi.
Alyce is worse than Samuels.

Am I being abusive to women?

Is JA's aunt in the court room? It seems like she hasn't been there in a while. I am wondering if she is concerned about being identified as the one who conveniently "found" JA's "lost" Helio phone with the phone sex recording in the grandpa's car TWO years after JA was arrested and right when all the sex stuff was important to developing the newest bogus defense. Would we know if she has been added as a rebuttal witness via subpoena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen