a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
There IS no woman that came into the restaurant!!!! The fake woman is a cover for the fact that she hacked his account to find out the information!!

He was right to accuse her of snooping. He's not saying it's a lie about Lisa - he's saying it's a lie she didn't invade his privacy

What he is calling a lie is HOW she came across the information- NOT that the information is untrue.

ALV is ignoring that context entirely. And she's doing it on purpose

This is hugely enlightening information - thank you! I had a feeling the context was off - so how did you come across this? Are the text messages posted somewhere?

:please::please::please:
I am praying that Donovan can get removed from the court.
She is REALLY bad news!
Isn't her girlfriend still JA's cellmate?
This is NOT right!

Katiecoolady, I just saw this on AZ central's blog, was it you?

10:01

Chris Williams@chriswnews

While we await #JodiArias trial a #TravisAlexander friend showed me #M&Ms w/ Juan Martinez name & #JusticeForTravis printed on them

Yep that was me- he asked for a pic but Juan ha already appropriated them muahahaha suck on that media!! JM asked me if he could keep them. Think I said no??? Lol

OMG, please tell me you showed him the ones that say "Well it's YOUR fog".

:floorlaugh: :rocker: :floorlaugh: :rocker:

He saw them all of course!! He looooved them!!! I was super cautious aboit approaching him but it "just happened" while I was talking to Nicole the VA

Oh thank you for that idea. I just finished writing as well. I had to change the channel. I just cannot stomach her fact-twisting reporting.

I watch Dr. Drew too. He has a really nice crew here in Phoenix.

I am concerned JC too close to defense and that she is angry she is losing her job at Court Tv. Would love to know I am wrong. But she sure starts lots of stuff and seems to love the fighting.

Why does the judge allow Donovan to make all those faces? It's particularly obvious that she's doing that today because she's immediately in line with the camera and ready for any non-verbal communications JA might want to send her.

moo

Shes afraid of her.

Aww I love that guy!:blushing::seeya:

I do too, he is a true champion of truth and accountability in a country that is destined to self-destruct under the weight of excusing away every violation of humanity that heinous criminals engage in. :seeya:

I do too, he is a true champion of truth and accountability in a country that is destined to self-destruct under the weight of excusing away every violation of humanity that heinous criminals engage in. :seeya:

And I'll add to that: in a system that recasts vicious criminal perpetrators as "victims" and shames the real victims of crime into powerlessness and silence.

And I'll add to that: in a system that recasts vicious criminal perpetrators as "victims" and shames the real victims of crime into powerlessness and silence.

Amen, Nezumi. As a victim of a violent crime the veracity of this is palpable, and so very disturbing.:banghead:

Why does the judge allow Donovan to make all those faces? It's particularly obvious that she's doing that today because she's immediately in line with the camera and ready for any non-verbal communications JA might want to send her.

moo

and she is eating constantly out little plastic sacks - how is this allowed?

Juror 5 is in court today, judge ordered everyone to leave her alone! vinnie politan

ETA: Love that she's there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member