trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

Status
Not open for further replies.
To: Liebchenmutti

What is your favorite "Juan-ism?"

Please share your favorite Juan line! I'm making a word/phrase cloud cross-stitch & need your help!

Hope I am not too late, these threads move fast!
More Juanisms:
"She lived in a shack, right?"
"Do you want to spar with me?"
"Snow White has no power, right?"
wouldn't be complete without
"You don't have any memory problems, do you?"

"Well, we can't subpoena God, can we?"

The photo is already admitted. What we saw today was a blow up of it. (with a dog holding a stick in it's mouth drawn on it)

It was my understanding that they were trying to admit the blown up eye photos as well. I'm saying I hope the compromise meant no, none of the eye-specific photos will be entered.

I completely agree, and I hope the pics aren't entered. The jury is going to have a hard enough time with those two floor pictures.

That eyeball testimony is over. Was stipulated and the only photo seen was the full face shot.

Can you put those up as separate thumbnails? the one on the right (I can't read all the print) kinda looks like she has a knife (?) held up in HER left hand!

Ok, like this?

Attachments

• eyeimageedit_zpsb54f2e4d.jpg
    eyeimageedit_zpsb54f2e4d.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 18
  • jodiwitheye.jpg
    jodiwitheye.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 26
The fact that some are still seeing different things in Travis's eye just proves to me Juan made the right decision to go with the stipulation. One less thing the jurors have to confuse themselves with

The photo is already admitted. What we saw today was a blow up of it. (with a dog holding a stick in it's mouth drawn on it)

How is it admitted? It will be sent to the jurors with a little note as evidence saying that there was not a gun or knife in the picture. Big dam deal. KCL says we start Juan's rebut tomorrow.....Woo Hoo !!! We don't know the line up yet.

Do we know if this is really ALV? It looks real. And I'm pretty sure she shouldn't have been tweeting about the case before being released from the judge.:furious:

Well in one of her tweets she admits she is unfamiliar with what she's doing (twit wise) so I'm thinking, yep, that's her.

Mrs G Norris... you are right! I was wondering who stands and blindly takes pictures from the chest area, and is able to get the whole face?.. This makes much more sense!

Agree with everyone who's said the reflection in Travis eye could be interpreted as anything ... a dog, flash, goldfish, -- just baloney.

BUT ...
I think it was wise of Juan to agree to the silly "stipulation" INSTEAD of possibly allowing Nurmi to get the "photo-shop dude" in as an expert witness.
Expert witness ... My arse.
Just like people who see an angel burnt in a piece of toast ... Or a Rorshack (sp?) test where everyone sees something different.

If the "photo-shop dude" had been admitted (instead of just this brief stipulation) ... He would have gone on & on for days with Nurmi questioning him about minutiae.

It's time to get the focus of this trial back on the TRUE VICTIM of a horrendous murder -- Travis.
Juan was wise to not get into any of photo shop dude in front of the jury. IMO.
Just more smoke and mirrors that the defense wanted to cloud the real issues with.

ENOUGH already of the defense team ridiculous motions for mistrials and stunts like today.
It all just reeks of the DESERATION that Nurmi & Wilmott are facing right now.
They watched their last chance witness (ALV) go down in flames with those jury questions and they have to know the gig is up.

I smell that desperation strong. Great post.

I see light reflecting off a cornea and iris. :what:

This is such a reach - Did we decide that the enhanced photo only would be sent into the jury room as "evidence" but that the jurors were only to decide whether or not there is a dam knife or gun in that reflection?

It was decided not to give the jury the ridiculous eye enlargement since attorneys from both sides stipulated that Jodi was not holding a gun or knife in her hand when that exhibit photo was taken. I am sure the jury will puzzle about why that would be stipulated since Jodi is not even in the photo, but ultimately they. Will not linger on that silly hiccup.

I still see Big Bird. Although I have to agree that it does look quite similar to Snoopy on his dog house as the Red Baron. Still... I just can't see anything else other than Big Bird.

I thought I saw the letters D and P - A really drawn out "D" and a little squinty "P".....:great:

Okay, now I see Mickey Mouse with a swollen, glowing nose. He's saluting.

eztv_58_hd_ird_cnnc_hd_rx558_2013-04-15_13h34m21s_0.png

I see:

jodialexeye_zps7350f7d9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads