trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Post!

I agree, the last week before the killing seemed to be intensified.

Travis was clearly done with Jodi and her she went to extreme levels to rid of him. What did she do/say that was so bad? Did she threaten to release the phone sex tape to everyone? I think something with regards to their private sex life was the catalyst of Jodi' premeditation to kill.

BBM~ Then why, oh why, did he have sex with her on Jun4? Did she walk in? Did she sneak in? Did she call him parked nearby and said she was in Mesa? I doubt that as we have no phone calls made in AZ. All the questions, ugh.

Finally, if Travis was in fear for his life, he would've texted/called someone?

That mystery almost qualifies for the 8th Wonder of the World.

I think our mistake is thinking they DID have sex. Personally I don't think they did. I think Arias ambushed Travis' home with gun in her hand. After all, why steal a gun, risk driving with it (without a permit) across 3 state lines, only to end up using a knife?

I think the gun was a tool for control.

I can't, won't and refuse to consider Travis had sex with that *advertiser censored* that day. I just can't.
The photos of the two of them look completely staged. No one is remotely happy in them. Not even Stabby!

I pointed this out yesterday, in all the photos of her, never once are her hands showing. Which makes me think she had a remote control of some sort to activate the camera.
At this point, Travis was so disgusted with her, why in the WORLD would he want nude photos of her? First off, he wasn't the type. Second off, she'd be the type to do something like this and perhaps 'forward' them to another woman.

I also don't think Travis' camera was used entirely that day. Some how I believe she uploaded at least two photos onto his camera. The two that had no time stamps for sure.

I don't know how she did what she did but the Defense's version and even the State's version, don't add up. And I think the State knows this but instead of speculating, they're just running with what they know for sure. And that is, Arias was at Travis' home on June 4th and murdered him.

All the 'pre' 'during' and 'post' events are almost irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

It's getting physically harder with each passing day for me to even look at this killing machine. My soul/spirit literally rejects her. So odd.

BBM~ I think it was the bamboo bathmat. And yes, Jodi was fit back then, and once your adrenaline kicks in, you are superhuman. I have no doubt Travis' adrenaline way up there too, which makes it even more heinous because as he fought her off, she kept killing him.

I was thinking she may have rolled him onto a sheet, for the dragging part. He would've been MUCH easier to drag, while pulling him. Also, never underestimate the super-human strength of a crazy person, with adrenaline rushing through their veins. Make no mistake, she LOVED EVERY SECOND of murdering him. I have NO DOUBTS about this. I just hope she gets convicted of murder 1. She and her crime are HEINOUS.

I agree, difficult but far from impossible. When you factor in adrenaline too it becomes easier. I dont know about a slippery floor except for the bathroom because if I recall the hallway is carpetted but no matter, I used to be about the same height and weight as Jodi (pre-baby days lol) and I would have no problem. I am naturally very physically strong and you really cannot tell to look at me. The adrenaline would have made it even easier for her to do and I agree, if there was a third party involved sshe would have ratted years ago!

The hallway is actually tiled. I think it would be fairly easy for her to drag him when you add in wet floors from water and blood and the adrenaline from her killing frenzy.

They also did a reenactment on HLN (yes, I watched it), and the producer was about the same size as Jodi and dragged the dummy doll a little heavier than Travis, with little to no problems, and the floor was dry and the girl was not adrenalized (is that a word, lol) ;)

Believe it's a tactic to get her to agree to an incorrect fact. To try to catch her in a lie b/c they have nothing else.
Nurmi tried a similar, unsuccessful strategy with Jacob Mefford, whose dislike for Jodi was palpable on the stand.

Yes, delete all would have been so much faster. Can you imagine how frantic she was after killing Travis, deleting just the photos of the two of them that day? She left all of those other photos so the camera would look unused the day of the murder to preserve his other photos but then put it in the washer. Not sure if she intentionally washed it to make sure there were no fingerprints or in her haste it got mixed up with the sheets. So many questions we would like answers to.
But she didn't "delete all" right?? Since there were still 90+ pix on there? Am I understanding that correctly?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
I have confirmation the hearing at 11:00am PDT will be live streamed. Cameras will be rolling and I will be tweeting. #JodiArias

:great: I can't wait to see what this is about ...

Any ideas ?

TIA !

Yes, delete all would have been so much faster. Can you imagine how frantic she was after killing Travis, deleting just the photos of the two of them that day? She left all of those other photos so the camera would look unused the day of the murder to preserve his other photos but then put it in the washer. Not sure if she intentionally washed it to make sure there were no fingerprints or in her haste it got mixed up with the sheets. So many questions we would like answers to.

if you look at the crime scene photos, the camera is left on top. clearly not tangled in anything

JMHO, I think Jodi was perfectly capable of dragging Travis by herself. I know many of you don't like the show HLN After Dark, but on one of their episodes they had a female the same size as Jodi drag a dummy that was a similar weight to Travis and she was able to do it. If you consider that during this heinous killing, Jodi's adrenaline must have been at an all-time high, it is very feasible. During emergency situations of any kind, people can become "super-human" due to the adrenaline rush (I am not a medical expert, but I've heard enough people say this in real life, and seen examples on TV news programs).

That female was an HLN producer and she did it, without the slippery conditions of the blood being present, So yes she did it alone.

Goooood morning peeps!!

After seeing who is on Juan's rebuttal list, I don't see anyone to further the magazine messages. PLEASE don't tell me Juan is going to leave that hanging. That has bugged me ever since he brought it up. I just don't think I can go on with the rest of my life without knowing.
NO, that is not suicidal ideation. lol

it has bugged me too.....I have a feeling JSS won't allow it in. There is so much this jury has not been allowed to see or hear...just like the video yesterday....no audio...too prejudicial for JA...it's all about her rights :stormingmad:....the murdered have no rights.

I keep wondering why she didn't just take the SD card with her. She wouldn't have had to spend ANY time deleting anything. It would be beyond easy to get rid of it, too.

My guess is she was thinking that the police would wonder where the SD card was. Since she is "a photographer" and a known associate of TA that would have been a dead give-away that someone who knew their way around a camera would have taken it and they would have suspected her. Deleting only the incriminating photos shows malice aforethought and planning. Her "brilliance" backfired on her.

ITA ~ Plan A was to do it as clean as possible. The camera set-up, as you stated below, so one day it may be found and tarnish Travis after death. And the gun. Quick and clean was part of her master plan.

Didn't work out so well for her, did it? Karma came back with a vengeance.

I have been thinking about the camera thing, and had kind of light bulb moment, which is prob not so light-bulbish cause I'm sure someone on here has said it before but....putting the camera in the washer was her plan all along...however I think her plan originally was for the murder to occur earlier than it really happened (maybe she couldn't get Travis in the shower "on time"?), so therefore she thought she would have time to stay for the washer load to finish. I don't know. Then she was gonna take the camera back out and put it BACK IN ITS CASE, put the case back up neat and tidy in its orginal place...thinking no one would ever know the camera was even involved. This must have been her original plan. Anyway, turns out her time was running out, so she went along with the first part of her plan which was to put it in the washer to get all the DNA off, b/c at the time she didn't have time to make another plan.
I believe she had EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of the murder planned out...in the aftermath of it she did EVERYTHING SHE HAD PLANNED b/c she had gone over the steps in her head over and over again. She didn't know how to re-adjust b/c this was her plan and she wasn't smart enough to re-formulate it at the time.

You are so right. I've noticed when she talks, she spews the big words but every now and then something will pop out that sounds surprisingly unpolished. Someday I'd love to go back through all those big words and count the times they were used incorrectly. She and Casey Anthony definitely have that in common.

Goooood morning peeps!!

After seeing who is on Juan's rebuttal list, I don't see anyone to further the magazine messages. PLEASE don't tell me Juan is going to leave that hanging. That has bugged me ever since he brought it up. I just don't think I can go on with the rest of my life without knowing.

Whos on the list? Where fan we view the list?

I hope the jury can put 2 & 2 together about any sex pictures TA may have taken.
His PC had nothing on it to do with sex. Common sense should tell you that if he were into nudie pics he would have had them on his pc.
Even ALV had to admit to patterns. The only sense she made in her whole testimony.

JMHO, I think Jodi was perfectly capable of dragging Travis by herself. I know many of you don't like the show HLN After Dark, but on one of their episodes they had a female the same size as Jodi drag a dummy that was a similar weight to Travis and she was able to do it. If you consider that during this heinous killing, Jodi's adrenaline must have been at an all-time high, it is very feasible. During emergency situations of any kind, people can become "super-human" due to the adrenaline rush (I am not a medical expert, but I've heard enough people say this in real life, and seen examples on TV news programs).

Two teenage girls lifted a 3,000 lb tractor off of their father in Oregon a couple weeks ago. Adrenaline is some powerful stuff!

I don't think you should read too much into the "there" b/c I think she was just acting basically, trying to remember lines she had rehearsed in her head for 3+ years. So IMO that's why sometimes she said things that didn't make any sense. It's like like say an actor who can't remember some of his lines. That's my take on it.
As far as the gas cans, IMO after she got done with the killing and got out of Arizona, she went back into Jodi-mode. So the Jodi who was actually almost broke and had prob spent most of her savings on her killing road trip...what with the rental car, gas, etc. - this Jodi started thinking back to reality which was she wouldn't have a lot of money when she got home. So the gas in Utah probably WAS cheaper than the gas in California, she filled up what she had - which was THREE GAS CANS. Prob. figured she would just throw them away anyway, so who would know? Maybe she didn't have any cash at that point to pay cash for the third one, so she thought what the heck this is in Utah no one will check they don't even knwo I was in Arizona, so she went ahead and filled up all of them.

Well she obviously used the gas in the cans during her trip through AZ, which was morphed into a trip getting lost for 100 miles and so on. So perhaps she refilled the cans just to prove that this was necessary since she had to use them once already when she got "lost" due to her own self admitted "airheadedness".

MOO

Goooood morning peeps!!

almost positive he will bring it back up in closing args

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members