a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much to everyone who helped me with my decision to fast.

We are so lucky to have the intelligent people we have here to make sure people stay safe too. Plenty of fluids and a very nutritious day of foods for me the day before. :hug: Thank You!

OH and the reminder that it is the 5th and not tomorrow. Thank you for that too! :blushing: Or I would have been doing my first full fasting during a very difficult personal day for me with out remembering it was not the day to fast. I wasn't going to allow my personal problem get in the way. I'm very glad it's the 5th and very happy others will be joing it as well!

Thanks again everyone, I feel so blessed to be a part of this community.:heartbeat:

And I just want to note I greatly apologize if my lack of knowledge has offended anyone and their own religion. My grandparents were very religious people but were of a Catholic strand that we departed from when I was a child. I respect all religions. I may not have a name for my own becuase I don't have one. It's simply called faith. Faith in people and that something above can help lead the weary to good things if they continue to be good people. The Alxenader family is such an example of that. They are such wonderful people that I want to follow their requests in the hopes that it will bring that extra drop of good to those who deserve it so much. Them.

Thanks again. :rose:

KCL
Can I ask a question about Travis' house?? Didn't you say that day that you went to look for the gun that you went to his house and met up? I think you said you met the new home owner? Did you go into the house? She did an interview and said that there is a "sweet spirit" in the home. Do you think this is from Travis?

Saw this and thought of you KCL. Happy Sunday!

Attachments

• ba.jpg
    ba.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 39
KCL
Can I ask a question about Travis' house?? Didn't you say that day that you went to look for the gun that you went to his house and met up? I think you said you met the new home owner? Did you go into the house? She did an interview and said that there is a "sweet spirit" in the home. Do you think this is from Travis?

Yes I met the new homeowner but never went inside the house. I think she thinks there is a Spirit there looking over her family. She also doesn't think there is any trace of the evil that was Jodi Arias in there. She's very happy and comfortable in the house. :)

Yes I met the new homeowner but never went inside the house. I think she thinks there is a Spirit there looking over her family. She also doesn't think there is any trace of the evil that was Jodi Arias in there. She's very happy and comfortable in the house. :)

She said that in the video on 3 news. The way she worded it - happy spirit made me think that she feels Travis in the house. I am so happy a nice family with young kids lives there.

However, I wish it was Travis and his kids running around.

Justice is coming. I heard that the Andriano jury was out for less than an hour! I hope this jury does the same thing. This family needs some peace.

I'm gonna join it...I've done very long fasts before...like 2 weeks. It's amazing how GOOD you feel after the first 3 days (it was a master cleanse I did). Hey did you ever post your graphic on the Juanisms? I love it. I printed it out. :) That's you right?

Wow, I'm impressed. You did consume something besides water though, right? Was it juice? I have done a fresh juice fast for a few days: carrot, apple, and wheat grass juices . Love the carrot and apple, though I did dilute the carrot and apple with a little water. Apple is also good with a little lemon juice added if it seems too sweet. The wheat grass juice, yuck, makes me nauseous to think about it. I'd probably skip that one if I do this again.

I found this video of Juan doing a statement in a clemency hearing in 2012. Not sure if you have seen it, KCL, but wanted to give you an uplift today :)

Listen at 23:00 how Juan calls the defense a "johnny come lately defense"...

He talks about the PTSD defense...

And Nurmi's favorite topic a___l sex :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lDQuXm505bs#!

I am sure someone has posted this, but watching Juan in action is uplifting.

OMG in listening the defendent has an IQ of 116...still listening lol

Wow, I'm impressed. You did consume something besides water though, right? Was it juice? I have done a fresh juice fast for a few days: carrot, apple, and wheat grass juices . Love the carrot and apple, though I did dilute the carrot and apple with a little water. Apple is also good with a little lemon juice added if it seems too sweet. The wheat grass juice, yuck, makes me nauseous to think about it. I'd probably skip that one if I do this again.

In Asia we have rice gruel fasts. Also there are plenty of tropical fruits such as mangoes so it's easy to do a liquid fast for a day or so. I can't manage more than a day though. :( Even if my diet consists of normal fare I'm devoted to Justice for Travis. My heart is in Arizona this week. I'm definitely going into this week with a lot of prayer and meditation.

Hugs and prayers for everyone...

I found this video of Juan doing a statement in a clemency hearing in 2012. Not sure if you have seen it, KCL, but wanted to give you an uplift today :)

Listen at 23:00 how Juan calls the defense a "johnny come lately defense"...

He talks about the PTSD defense...

And Nurmi's favorite topic a___l sex :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lDQuXm505bs#!

I am sure someone has posted this, but watching Juan in action is uplifting.

OMG in listening the defendent has an IQ of 116...still listening lol

I did see that POK, amazing. Interesting you sent this at this timing as I JUST opened a letter from the State regarding one of my sister's killer's latest in a long string of appeals being denied (on to the next though, I don't get too excited but still, good timing).

fyi I will never forget your open letter to Alyce Laviolette...brilliant.

I'll definitely be praying, but I can't fast- Crohn's flare is really bad, but its almost like a fast anyway. I'd drink Gatorade to stay hydrated because that's what I usually do when I have to stay on liquids for a while. Lets all cross our fingers and toes.

A very beautiful tribute for a man who did not deserve to be butchered like he was for any reason. God bless Travis and all who love him.

I always pass near "Travis' house" when I go to Phoenix to visit my son. It will always seem like his home, no matter how many new owners live there. I could not live there because I don't know if the sweet spirit of Travis could outweigh the evilness that happened there. I know others may feel differently, and I am glad to hear that the current owners do not feel the evil there. I pray for justice for Travis.

Big shout out to KiminNM and (shoot I forgot her posting name) but Cathy (you know who you are) who sent gifts to me and the Alexanders that I just got from the PO box...I'll post a pic of the lovely bracelet Cathy sent and Kim, your timing was perfect. I'm seeing one of the sisters today and passing what you sent directly to her which is just perfect timing in a lot of ways !!! Thank you Ladies!!! xoxo

Katie, my daughter made a beautiful card to send for Travis' brothers and sisters , it is a picture of Heaven she says ( 6 years old ).

Yes, sweetheart it is the PERFECT time to send you card I told her. This is the correct address, right?

TRAVIS FAMILY address 2 send cards, support
Tanisha Sorenson
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U304
Redlands, CA. 92373

I trust the postman will be able to read the address , she put about 30 stickers all over the envelope!

Of course she does not know the gory details, she only knows that the man on the screen looks like her uncle ( who she adores ), died. She saw me crying one day and she hugged me and told me , "Don't forget Mommy, you can always talk to him still. You talk to him in your heart". I cannot believe she remembers those words we told her when her Grandmother passed away last year.

Interesting the lives Travis and his family have touched from children to great grandparents! Travis lives on , when we remember him in our hearts and I know you will. Forever.

Katie, my daughter made a beautiful card to send for Travis' brothers and sisters , it is a picture of Heaven she says ( 6 years old ).

Yes, sweetheart it is the PERFECT time to send you card I told her. This is the correct address, right?

TRAVIS FAMILY address 2 send cards, support
Tanisha Sorenson
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U304
Redlands, CA. 92373

I trust the postman will be able to read the address , she put about 30 stickers all over the envelope!

Of course she does not know the gory details, she only knows that the man on the screen looks like her uncle ( who she adores ), died. She saw me crying one day and she hugged me and told me , "Don't forget Mommy, you can always talk to him still. You talk to him in your heart". I cannot believe she remembers those words we told her when her Grandmother passed away last year.

Interesting the lives Travis and his family have touched from children to great grandparents! Travis lives on , when we remember him in our hearts and I know you will. Forever.

That is absolutely precious. Thank you for sharing. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member