State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Status
Not open for further replies.
The audio on Wild is a bit wonky today.

I totally get asking about the witness CV/experience. however, it is plainly obvious that JW is dragging this out. there is no purpose to some of these questions.

I was thinking of sending her a postcard depicting photos of her stolen artwork. You know, just for fun. I certainly wouldn't call it fan mail though :)

MOO

Mel

This is the cover ;)

View attachment 32932
I'm waiting for Jodi to switch her attention from "portraits" of faces to Pop art a la Andy Warhol's Campbell's Soup Cans paintings (32 in all) circa 1962. A bottle of KY Personal Lubricant would be the perfect subject matter for JA!

A full court and the best prosecutor in the galaxy. Note the colour of the MS top!

Attachments

• courtfull.gif
    courtfull.gif
    82.6 KB · Views: 68
  • courtfull002.gif
    courtfull002.gif
    97 KB · Views: 70
  • ourman.gif
    ourman.gif
    68.5 KB · Views: 43
Well CLEARLY....Jennifer Wilmott is VERY concerned about Dr. Demarte's testimony and the fact that the jury appeared much more accepting of her common sense testimony.

That is what is blatantly clear here to me.

I see JA is intently watching this dude, then switching her gaze to the jury and making notes. Betcha she's looking to dump another one.

That or she is FREEAKING OUT that Sky Hughes is there today along with Deanna and JA knows the Jury is seeing this too! RUH-RO!!! Me thinks someone isn't very happy! Hide the sharp golf pencils! :stormingmad:

Maybe an appointment today won't be so bad if all of his answers are going to be so long winded and rambling..

Anyone know why I am getting an error type message when I try to click thanks sometimes?

It's actually an empty window that pops up with the Yellow Triangle with the Exclamation Point in the middle...but no words. And a window tone that basically means "not now!" LOL!!

Never had this happen before!

common glitch. happens to me a lot. lots of posts I cant thank, so I just do a random THANKS to everyone lol

Judge does not look happy about the 'may we approach'

Tooting his own horn. Greatest thing since sliced bread.

I was watching the Lindsey Lowe sentencing the other day and when they introduced a new expert they just said that they had looked at his credentials and accepted that he was an expert. It saved a lot of time. I wish they would do that here.

*** Drinking Game Alert ***

Word for the day ....

Approach.

I've heard so much of this crap I deserve to have my doctorate by now!

for goodness sake, every time your Honour says "sustained" whiny Wilmott asks to approach so she can whine to the judge. Absolutely ridiculous.

MOO

Mel

I'm betting he didn't spend the forty + hours that the previous defense psychologist did with Jodi. Demarte spent around twelve hours with Jodi I believe, she said that more would have been excessive or even considered therapeutic. That alone really showed Demarte's professionalism and certainly made me question the defense's psychologist.

I believe this new defense psychologist will have to toe the line to avoid appearing 'biased' as Laviolette did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419