Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I'm so upset and I don't know where else to vent. At the end of today I got into quite the argument with a coworker. She knows I've been following this trial from the get go...she knows I've been exhausted for months, working all day, catching up on the boards or watching testimony at night, etc, etc. She also knows I've got several other co-workers on the Travis Train for Justice :)

Wellllllllll, apparently the fact that someone bought blue bracelets with elephant charms on them (see, I share alot at work!!) for 4 of us to wait for justice together (while being apart in our respective offices) must have been too much for her. Her boss was out and so she watched closing arguments all day and then before she left she stopped by my office.

I first took offense when she said JM was an annoying little man! I could feel my face getting warm and my posture getting stiff...she made a few other inappropriate comments but then....THEN!!!!! Wait for it.....

THEN she had the audacity to tell me that there's no way JA will get the death penalty...and you know why???? She said the sex tape clips proved what a monster Travis was. She started raising her voice asking me what kind of person I was to support TA and his family bc he was a pig!! That's right!! She said, "The victim was a pig! He was SICK!!!! Travis Alexander was an absolute pig!!"

I stood up and unleashed on her saying she had no idea who Travis was and how dare she call him a pig!! Then I asked her if it was a justified BRUTAL MURDER due to mention of a cream pie and putting it into her __. BIG MISTAKE!! She said she sees how JA could have snapped and it was probably justified. I tried to tell her there was more to the call and JA was a manipulater but she wouldn't hear it!! She said there was NO REASON he should have said those things. I won't repeat what she said about the pedophilia. Then she called me crazy for "wasting so much time on that pig and trying to justify his words!!"...I told her to get out of my office and honesty, y'all I have been a mess ever since!!!!!!

My first thought was WTF is her problem???? Then I started wondering how many other people only caught bits and pieces of this trial and also think similar thoughts!!! I am SO DAMN ANGRY that bc of the defendant (that's all I can call her without having the mods delete this entire post) - bc of all of her lies and sick, sick mind she continues to murder Travis every single day! I can't quit crying and just find myself OUTRAGED!!!! If i feel like this I can't fathom how family and friends of TA deal with this daily!! I don't want to go to work tomorrow for fear of what I'll do if I hear her say another word about Travis!

Thank you for listening - I know this is a safe place I can share and you kind hearted people will understand!!!

Sorry you had a bad day Sleuth. None of my co-workers are following this trial, so I share my thoughts here among friends who understand the obsession, uhm interest ;).

My advice (for what it's worth), is share here where it's safe and keep your real life real. We're in the home stretch!! I am so hoping for an answer from the jury tomorrow, and so glad I have the wonderful people here who understand when I vent my frustrations. :grouphug:

Sorry, but I'm so upset and I don't know where else to vent. At the end of today I got into quite the argument with a coworker. She knows I've been following this trial from the get go...she knows I've been exhausted for months, working all day, catching up on the boards or watching testimony at night, etc, etc. She also knows I've got several other co-workers on the Travis Train for Justice :)

Wellllllllll, apparently the fact that someone bought blue bracelets with elephant charms on them (see, I share alot at work!!) for 4 of us to wait for justice together (while being apart in our respective offices) must have been too much for her. Her boss was out and so she watched closing arguments all day and then before she left she stopped by my office.

I first took offense when she said JM was an annoying little man! I could feel my face getting warm and my posture getting stiff...she made a few other inappropriate comments but then....THEN!!!!! Wait for it.....

THEN she had the audacity to tell me that there's no way JA will get the death penalty...and you know why???? She said the sex tape clips proved what a monster Travis was. She started raising her voice asking me what kind of person I was to support TA and his family bc he was a pig!! That's right!! She said, "The victim was a pig! He was SICK!!!! Travis Alexander was an absolute pig!!"

I stood up and unleashed on her saying she had no idea who Travis was and how dare she call him a pig!! Then I asked her if it was a justified BRUTAL MURDER due to mention of a cream pie and putting it into her __. BIG MISTAKE!! She said she sees how JA could have snapped and it was probably justified. I tried to tell her there was more to the call and JA was a manipulater but she wouldn't hear it!! She said there was NO REASON he should have said those things. I won't repeat what she said about the pedophilia. Then she called me crazy for "wasting so much time on that pig and trying to justify his words!!"...I told her to get out of my office and honesty, y'all I have been a mess ever since!!!!!!

My first thought was WTF is her problem???? Then I started wondering how many other people only caught bits and pieces of this trial and also think similar thoughts!!! I am SO DAMN ANGRY that bc of the defendant (that's all I can call her without having the mods delete this entire post) - bc of all of her lies and sick, sick mind she continues to murder Travis every single day! I can't quit crying and just find myself OUTRAGED!!!! If i feel like this I can't fathom how family and friends of TA deal with this daily!! I don't want to go to work tomorrow for fear of what I'll do if I hear her say another word about Travis!

Thank you for listening - I know this is a safe place I can share and you kind hearted people will understand!!!

Poor Sleuth - I think you should let her know that basing her opinion on 1 out of 50+ days of testimony is not only ignorant, but stupid as well.

I think you should also giver her JA's prison address so her son can strike up a relationship with her - see if she's still so sure of herself.

I can tell you I have NO PROBLEM in saying that if my daughter had married Travis Alexander, I would be ecstatic . MARK MY WORDS.

Sleuth13, my dear, DO NOT let this woman take your thunder! DO NOT allow this woman to get under your skin KNOWING that she has not invested ANY time in this case. DO NOT let this woman take a day of your pay! DO NOT let this woman think she has said anything credible to you! YOU ARE A GOOD HUMAN! The simple fact that you can feel the way you feel about the words this wench said to you about Travis just PROVES that you are a beautiful human being with empathy for others..others you have NEVER EVEN MET! Thank you for sharing here and for sharing your thoughts at work! This wench knows NOTHING! ZILCH! ZERO! NADA! She isn't half the person you are! Know this and go to work tomorrow with your head held HIGH! YOU are better than this woman!

I had not followed the Peterson trial, but it sounds crazy with all the juror dismissals during deliberations! I can imagine difficult that one must have been for Laci's family - waiting all those days and obviously knowing this was a divided jury.

In that case though, they didn't have nearly the amount of evidence that they do in this case. It doesn't get much better than having pictures of her at the scene with him alive and then standing over him when he's dead. Plus, they have a confession here. In all those other cases, SP, CA, OJ, they all denied it. What's-Her-Name has admitted killing him.

Listen, I work with a different group of people every time I go to work (travel industry). DON'T take it personally.

Most have not followed it as we have.

Almost everyone that I have mentioned the case to says, "she's gonna go free." There is no argument to their case as they have not scheduled their work around the case. They just think, pretty girl, gonna go free.

I remind them of other cases and that there is so much more substantial evidence here, then I let them think what they want. Not my problem.

Don't let JA take a piece of your soul.

this is a letter jodi wrote judge duncan about nurm trying to get off her case - just a qick 6 page note

http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=9422...u2&doc=139833553&key=key-2gxotllz9sge8erm21fo

Interesting.

"He knows the defense strategy and how it needs to be implemented at trial". She was literally begging to keep him on because he was so entangled in her disgusting, hideous lies and willing to bring them to life for her. It's not easy finding other people who are willing to sell their soul to the devil :devil:

Well, don't worry, because we have seen most of what the jury has seen. They have not seen bits and pieces. They have seen the context, and Jodi asking "what, what did you say?" after each of the potentially damagiing things Travis said. He said NOTHING wrong in that sex tape. Geez, it was a SEX TAPE, what do people expect??? I'm sure 99% of people say things they don't normally shout outside for all the world to see while they're having sex, phone or otherwise. I don't even find the 12-year old virgin comment to be that bad, because I know TRAVIS DIDN"T MEAN IT THAT WAY. He didn't ACTUALLY MEAN 12-year old, what he meant was a VIRGIN, and what guy has not, in his own private thoughts, ever fantasized about being with a virgin? Probably 99.9999% have. HE SAID NOTHING WRONG. The fact that he said 12-year old girl waas that he was just trying to say VIRGIN. Most 12 year old girls are virgins. He didn't mean it like he actually wanted a 12 year old girl, again I repeat he only meant virgin, and he said it on a sex tape so what's the big deal? I just cannot stand the defense team trying to make a big deal out of nothing.
I keep thinking geez, in a way Travis was really lucky AFTER the murder, to not have anything damaging against him besides one phone sex conversation. THAT WAS ALL THEY COULD FIND. No *advertiser censored*, no boobie pics, nothing at all remotely damaging on his computer. I'm sure 90% or more of computers of young males would have some kind of *advertiser censored* on them. Can you imagine what the defense would have done to him if they found one shred of aything liek that on his computer...can you imagine the trashing they would have done THEN?

Tell that lady in order to form an opinion, regarding this trial, she needs to go back to the beginning of the trial and watch every single day of it. That is the only way to get the entire picture. That is like reading the last couple chapters of a book, or the finale of a TV series. If she does not listen tell her you are going to purchase a stun belt for her for Christmas, so she can be twins with JA.

True but unfortunately narrow minded people are everyplace

<snipped respectfully for space>

((((((((((Sleuth13)))))))))))

I want to believe that this is a rare instance because I feel majority of the 'press' not HLN are pretty much Pro Prosecution that TA was slaughtered for no reason..

I'm a huge Fox News Fan (duck'n any potential tomatos LOL) I've seen snippits from O'Reilly, Greta, Shep etc they all seem to say Guilty now will the Jury give her Death O'Reilly went as far to say Guilty Death cuz 'Folks in AZ don't mess around with stuff' (not to mention the ONLY national news channel to regularly report on the Gosnell Trial & this weekend played an hour Special on Gosnell trial vs CNNs repeat of Arian trial special)

With that being said most people aren't jump'n in to just see last bit of closing arguments w/out any talking heads or counterpoints. I think she almost played Devils Advocate with you if for nothing more than 'sport' to aggrevate ya hun!

JMO

Tonight is the first time I've heard anyone even begin to entertain the possibility that JA could be acquitted. Vinnie P better just be pandering for ratings.... I'm gonna unfriend him and untweet him if he keeps it up....

Sorry if this was posted already. It was posted on Facebook on the "The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial" page.

"2011 hand-written letter from Arias to Judge Duncan, concerning the 'precarious circumstances of her legal defense'..." http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=9422...u2&doc=139833553&key=key-2gxotllz9sge8erm21fo

Jodi is just as manipulating in writing as she is in person. She's clearly threatening appellate issues, even before she goes to trial the first time. Not to mention, she's never learned the art of "less is more" when it comes to talking AND writing.

I'm not saying she's not smart - she is. She's just never matured in her intelligence. She's like a whiny teenager that thinks if they repeat themselves over and over and over, you'll finally give in to whatever they want. She just happens to know a few more "big" words then most teenagers do.

Just MHOO.

Sorry,

Thank you for listening - I know this is a safe place I can share

(Snipped by me for brevity)
Major hugs to you.....its hard...we are here for you.....

I always believed the sex tape was used to try to blackmail Travis. Thanks for your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was something else. He told her she was "caught". He told her she had until the next day to get him "this person's information". He said it was worse than the email from the guy she'd never met.

She was lying and manipulating him again with a fictious person or was "scamming" him in some other way, perhaps related to his business or finances (she still hadn't made a payment on the car) or just plain hacking into his social media, bank and/or email accounts and scamming him that way. Or perhaps a bit of both. IMO.

I don't think he knew anything about that tape.

MOO

Sweet friend, if one was shown only a photo of Adolf Hitler with his family, at home, in a soft sweater, looking on lovingly and his darling nieces and nephews in his arms...they would think what a great, devoted family man. Never ever worry when someone has one piece of a puzzle why they cannot see the whole picture.

The fact that she would even approach you to say something ugly when she KNEW you were emotionally invested is rather telling. She was just looking for attention.

She doesn't like you, or herself. She is a jackass. Frankly.

My Gram used to teach us, Dogs don't bark at parked cars. Someone like her....just think....parked car. Pay her no mind at all. :facepalm::facepalm:

Love and hugs from here.

Meet the jury...she is NOT one of them

http://t.co/oO8K6g1wq6

That would sort of funny, except it would mean they've been reading tweets or here! lol. If my husband was on that jury, I would select a nice pair of khakis and a salmon dress shirt for him tomorrow. I'd say, "Just put it on, don't even ask."

I have ALWAYS wanted this jury to deliver the verdict with venti STRAWBERRY FRAPUCCINOS in their hands!! But I'm sure the judge won't allow it. :floorlaugh:

My opinion is, if I have to listen to anyone, I would rather listen to Chris & Sky Hughes any day (or Travis' other friends) then a person that inserted themselves into this case.

At least Chris and Sky were good friends with Travis, way before he was murdered.

Other people have NEVER even met Travis, yet have hopped on the 15 minutes of fame train!

The wannabes are everywhere in this case, they might even be standing right in front of you and you don't even realize it.

Jumping off your post. Who was CH referring to last night as the person claiming to be a friend of TA and feeding info to JA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993