Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not mentioning Michelle Knight at all for some reason.

My sister and I were just talking about that. It is a bit distressing and I can only think that Michele was an adult when she went missing and they have very little information about her, while Amanda and Gina have been news for a decade. And reporters have to have something to actually report.

Bothers me that we still can not find any photo's of her either.

Berry and Amanda? Or do you mean Charles and Amanda? Amanda Berry is the woman Charles the neighbour helped out of the house. Or is there another 911 call I missed? Sorry just confused Kat.

I'll go back and fix it. Sorry.

Well I never got the link to open, but a reporter posted a picture to her Twitter (sorry if this has already been posted):
https://twitter.com/SaraShookman/status/331584056858910720/photo/1

If that author is the same AC that held those girls hostage, it's clear he's trying to steer LE in the wrong direction by focusing on local sex offenders. He must have felt so smug sitting there writing this article, thinking to himself that's he's 'only' been arrested for domestic violence -- but is not a registered sex offender! What a ball of slime. I hope he gets what's coming to him.

CNN: Gina's family and Castro's family have known each other for years. OMG.

Holy moly so scary. Stats show that abducted children usually know their abductors or family member(s). I want to hear his side of the story now the sick . :maddening:

If he did bring any other girls home they might know about it. (The women rescued today)

I am still amazed as to how the suspect managed to keep the girls with neighbors not noticing anything. Houses seem very close together. Totally bizarre.

There are many neighborhoods where neighbors keep to themselves. I've lived in them! I know most of my neighbors where I am now, but I still wouldn't know if any of them had a secret soundproof room in their homes. It makes one shudder to think....

How many more of our missing are alive in someone's home right this minute? How can we help them?

CNN mentioning the article that A Castro wrote about how Gina's disappearance affected her neighborhood.

Berry and Amanda? Or do you mean Charles and Amanda? Amanda Berry is the woman Charles the neighbour helped out of the house. Or is there another 911 call I missed? Sorry just confused Kat.

I fixed it swedie! sorry about that! Two 911 calls that I've heard so far. One from Amanda and one from Charles. That's all I've heard so far though.

CNN mentioning the article that A Castro wrote about how Gina's disappearance affected her neighborhood.

What ? How much more bizarre will this get? I'm sure the relatives of Gina's who knew this fellow are wishing he was not in jail tonight, eh ?

When I first viewed ACs FB page, he was friends with a lot of Gina's family. Her mother, father, cousins. Some of them are no longer friends -- must have removed him. The last name was Ruiz for a lot of them.

The hospital says they have a total of four people there who are associated with this incident.

Anderson cooper assumes three women and one child...the hospital wouldn't confirm that any of them were children.

Ariel Castro's uncle was just interviewed and he doesn't know if his nephew wrote the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member