Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Angel he was the first one to help.

Charles Ramsay said that Angel got there first and wasn't sure what to do and couldn't understand what she was saying (at least it seemed that way..and i speak french but if i hear french in exciteable language i can't understand a word so imagine it was like that).

That was in pretty well his first interview, so he was saying Angel was there to help. And in fact Angel got there first. Charles kicked in the door is my understanding after they discovered the door had been rigged in a way it wouldn't open enough for someone to get through.

I think both were heroes, charles is just a little more lively in interviews. And we need someone to smile at with this horror.

I never followed this case, but just want to say that it is amazing that these couragous young women have been found are alive and going home to their families!! All too often they don't, it gives hope to alot of other families with missing loved ones. WTG giBrave girls!!

Knight, who vanished in 2002 when she was 20, is expected to be released from the hospital later today. Knight's mother, Barbara, revealed that when her daughter disappeared, she filed a police report, but no one took her seriously.

"I had a caseworker tell me that maybe she doesn't want me to be involved with her life anymore," Knight told Cleveland's Fox affiliate WJW-TV.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cleveland-...charged/story?id=19133593&page=2#.UYqNMUps98E

Knight, who vanished in 2002 when she was 20, is expected to be released from the hospital later today. Knight's mother, Barbara, revealed that when her daughter disappeared, she filed a police report, but no one took her seriously.

"I had a caseworker tell me that maybe she doesn't want me to be involved with her life anymore," Knight told Cleveland's Fox affiliate WJW-TV.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cleveland-...charged/story?id=19133593&page=2#.UYqNMUps98E

I know some want to be mad at Michelle's mom because we can't find anything regarding her disappearance, but we need to wait until we hear more from the family. In the meantime, let's not throw stones at the mom.

We have perps in this case. We have a place to lay our anger.

:tyou:

All these people who claim to have been in the house and noticed nothing suspicious. Chains and locks on doors wouldn't eliminate sounds... especially of an infant. So either they were tied and gagged when people were in the house or... well I don't know...

My thoughts are with her. I"m so sad to hear this. But I expect it may have been worse for her somehow. Some people break. Inside and out. I hope she finds her way back to the real world and I would be drugged for weeks. I'd beg to be drugged. Amanda is so strong. even on that tape and it pains me to hear her, she is so strong. All three are. Michelle may just need more help than the others. :(

I am worrying about her a lot. I just read Josefina's interview 15 years after Gary Heidnik and she and her co captives went back to the street life and self medicated. It seems to me that someone who is already broken a bit emotionally and her family was dysfunctional at the least has a much harder time to recover than someone who had a strong healthy family to care for her.

Given her special needs classes and the mother's um 'different' reaction will she have the emotional support and self esteem to be able to become a strong survivor It seems odd to me that only one brother has seen her so far and god knows she will need all the help she can get. Thanks to the ws'er who started the support page for her on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prayers-and-Support-for-Michele-Knight/242744432535439

Not sure why it bothers me so but I notice the deep gouge in the linoleum in front of the locked basement door in the pic of AC and his son standing in kitchen. That gouge is screaming at me. Even more so than the lock.

These poor young women. What they have endured. Truly amazing what the human spirit can and does endure in the name of survival, hope, the will to live.

Oh wow I hadn't seen that second picture before, just the one with the girlfriend. I can't quite tell if it's a gouge or a dark black mark, but either way it looks like the door is/was used pretty regularly and either the weather stripping was scraping on the floor, or the door's not aligned very well and scrapes the floor. If it's a black mark as opposed to a gouge and the door's not used that often, you'd think the mark would be worn and not so defined. If it's a gouge, it's probably been there awhile if it's had time to accumulate enough dirt to be so dark. Just some thoughts, no idea what they mean really, but good catch on the condition of the floor in the pic!

You are so right about the human spirit.

I know some want to be mad at Michelle's mom because we can't find anything regarding her disappearance, but we need to wait until we hear more from the family. In the meantime, let's not throw stones at the mom.

I'm not angry at the mom (although things she says don't sit well with me), but I find it weird that things don't add up - nobody knew Michelle was missing, even in her family? But I've also read her mom plastered the neighborhood with missing posters after she disappeared. The reason why I'd like to find out what's really been going on here, is it influences why Michelle just was so... 'unknown'. She wasn't in any database. Nowhere. So, did LE drop the ball? Or was something else going on? That's why it interests me - not just because of Michelle but because of other adult missing persons. The case of Jason Jolkowski was what brought me to WS in the first place, for example.

Michelle's twin brother said his mother kicked him out at 14. Michelle was pregnant at 17 and her child was taken by SS. Family said Michelle's mother abandoned her kids and one report says left the boy in the trash. Per the mother when Michelle went missing a social worker knowing the background said maybe Michelle doesnt want her in her life. The stones do not seem to be for how she handled the missing case. I do not store links but all these statements are from links already provided by others in the thread.

All these people who claim to have been in the house and noticed nothing suspicious. Chains and locks on doors wouldn't eliminate sounds... especially of an infant. So either they were tied and gagged when people were in the house or... well I don't know...

That's what I was thinking. They were probably bounds and gagged. :(

I've seen a lot of questions about how he bought clothes, feminine products, food without raising red flags. My guess is Internet shopping.

Hm interesting thought. I wonder if delivery trucks were dropping off packages there frequently? Seems like that might get noticed, particularly in that neighborhood.

I understand what you guys are saying about the reports of Michelle's family, but out of respect for Michelle, let's wait. Michelle might not appreciate what is being said about her mom and I'm sure none of us wants to make things harder on Michelle. KWIM?

:grouphug:

IDK why but her mom annoys me. Little things like in her interview on that link.

Also, on Monday, the current wife of the father of Barbara Knight's 10 yr old (Michelle's half sister), posted on Facebook that Michelle's family thought she had run off to another state with a man, and that they never filed a missing persons report.

Did we find out yet if Michelle was ever reported missing? I know the police was called a few times over the years, but I don't remember reading if she was actually reported and considered missing.

BBM

"Michelle was never registered as missing on the Ohio Missing Persons website."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-damage-facial-injuries-years-beatings.html

Oh! His uncle said in a CNN interview that (paraphrasing) the Castro brothers' father left a lot of money that was distributed between all his kids after he died ....

Probably the three monsters all blew through it long ago! I'll amend my post above so people aren't confused.

His father left $250,000 and I believe there were 7 Castro children, so really not that much.

Michelle's twin brother said his mother kicked him out at 14. Michelle was pregnant at 17 and her child was taking by SS. Family said Michelle's mother abandoned her kids and one report says left the boy in the trash. Per the mother when Michelle went missing a social worker knowing the background said maybe Michelle doesnt want her in her life. The stones do not seem to be for how she handled the missing case. I do not store links but all these statements are from links already provided by others in the thread.

Yes, all of this was linked. She was quoted as saying the abusive man in her life caused harm to Michelle's son which resulted in lost custody. I'm not doing cartwheels for the mom, I'll say that.

Michelle Knight is still in the hospital, and appears weak and UNWILLING to meet with her mother. As reported on CNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa