a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart broke for our dear KCL. I'm sending loving arms to wrap her in comfort.

KCL, thank you for being you!

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m

Found a coin at my feet in the #jodiarias courtrm b4 verdict that said "live free or die" side up

Katie, thank you for uplifting us when we had our doubts. You knew, you always knew that there would be justice for Travis.

God bless all here as well as those who fought so hard for Justice.

Wrongful death suit to be filed. Lawyer onHLN now

So much pain and heartache and so many broken dreams at the hand of this Snake. My thoughts and prayers are with both families, their loved ones and friends. As for the Snake - may she writhe in fear until they put her to death.

KATIE!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

You made me cry too!!

<3 <3 <3

Stand tall, Katie. You have thousands of cyberMoms holding you in their arms. We are so very thankful for and proud of you.

Beth Karas &#8207;@BethKaras 3m

The aggravation phase begins tomorrow at 4:00 pm ET/1:00 pm in Phoenix. There will be opening statements,... http://fb.me/2DzLTocNG

I think JA was so shocked! She really thought she had this. She has spent her whole life bambozeling everyone. This may be the first time she has ever had to own up to her actions. And boy did these Jurors get it. So happy for finally seeing Justice for Travis.

HLN keeps showing the families reactions after the verdict. It breaks my heart. Especially when I saw Samantha, Tanisha, Tanisha's husband, Steven and our precious precious KCL. Seeing KCL cry broke my heart because she has been through this before. It had to be so hard for her.

LOVE you KCL!!!!!

I haven't seen a pic of Juan... I want to see HIS face when this verdict was read!

Juan, Juan, he's da man!
If anyone can do it, Juan can!

Thank you Mr. Martinez for giving this your all and speaking for Travis and making sure his senseless death is paid for.

Just realized the jurors can't speak to media yet.

Oh well, that will come soon enough.

Thank you KCL for never losing faith in this verdict when some of us were unnecessarily concerned. You rock girl!

Maybe that is why they were wearing flip flops and t-shirts. ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa