penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all of Travis siblings survive this.
Steven worries me with his anger level and depression...
and Tanisha looks much less healthy than she did a few years ago.
I hope they all make it through this and are able to live their lives.
:please:

I think Steven is working through the stages of grief .. denial, anger etc .. I think he will be fine as soon as he can put all his focus back into rebuilding his own life, and he sees that Travis' good name has been restored :hug:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5s

hWIld thinks he just saw Darryl Brewer walk out of chambers. Looked like him from hWhat hWild remembered of him. #JodiArias

Waiting...

It's silly of me to even mention this, but even knowing that CMja cries from her nose doesn't explain why she just wiped her nose when this big glob of wetness falls on her blouse. She just wiped and the wetness falls after. I'm thinkiing she has one of those tiny sacks of tears hidden in her tissue.
Yeah, I don't trust nothing about her. :sigh:

what on earth is the delay this time. I'm telling you they should search the witness stand each time anyone takes the stand for her. They will stick a pill under the desk, easily.

wow I missed that first time..JW looked completely creeped out by that

At the end when they stood for the jury, I do believe JA leaned in saying something to JW, and JW turned away from her (ignored her?)

I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

"There is no way this trial is ever going to end....."

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 13m

Counsel is still in chambers. hWilds stomach is working double time trying to digest that incredible burger extravaganza. #Jodiarias

Before this is over, I wanted to thank the lawyers on the board who took time to answer legal questions on the legal thread and on this board. I am not a criminal lawyer or a lawyer in Arizona. As a result, I often waited to comment, if at all, until after those who had more experience in Arizona and/or criminal courts had commented. While I know more about criminal law than the average person, I am very aware that Arizona does some things differently (such as jury questions) and that criminal law has its own nuances. They each did a great job and I appreciate their insights very much. It makes me proud of the good guys of our profession!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
hWIld thinks he just saw Darryl Brewer walk out of chambers. Looked like him from hWhat hWild remembered of him. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 40s

“@JamieJrhughes: @troyhaydenfox10 So no court Friday Troy?” No court scheduled. Could change, but not likely. #JodiArias #FOX10
View conversation
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s

hWIld thinks he just saw Darryl Brewer walk out of chambers.

Are they still on recess? I jumped in the shower and hln is still spewing whatever.

:waiting:

Probably waiting for the inmate witness to be transferred and shackled. I wonder if she'll be wearing her stripes and cuffs while speaking about her BFF CMJA? The jury is gonna love that and wouldn't be surprised if they burst out laughing.

:floorlaugh:

Her mom not speaking for her IMO is a DT ploy to enforce the supposed childhood abuse. Jmo

I think Steven is working through the stages of grief .. denial, anger etc .. I think he will be fine as soon as he can put all his focus back into rebuilding his own life, and he sees that Travis' good name has been restored :hug:

I don't think he will ever be fine.. I think he will learn to cope but he loved Travis so much. Even now 5 years later he is destroyed. His life has been turned upside down. I am praying that he can find a way out of the darkness of this.

What a sweet man.

Jodi Arias Diary ‏@JodiAriasDiary 13m

#JodiArias Dear diary: Nurmi's mitigating factors don't seem convincing. He might as well have thrown in "likes strawberry frappuccinos."

Earlier I saw a post about no matter how JA reacts it will be wrong. I disagree. Instead of showing shame she shows just how cruel she is and how far she was willing to take this; an abomination, Jodi Arias.

Jody Arias is not an Artist, she will NEVER be an Artist, or a Photographer, she has no talent and resorts to copying ads. She cannot hide her flat affect. Where she should have shown shame today; and hung her ugly head instead she sat there like the weird stalker she truly is. It was horrendous of her.

I'd almost venuture to say it was Jodi's idea...

I wouldn't be surprised if that was her idea especially now JW visibly turned her back on JA. I have just come back from running errands so I haven't caught up with everything. But my first impression on her was that she looked like a heartbroken woman who had just lost her husband. :banghead:

Why can't the judge keep the schedule she herself set??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member