SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://i3.ytimg.com/vi/bQG2hRsWSi4/default.jpg A Beautiful Sociopath-Jodi Arias Criminal Profile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQG2hRsWSi4 3,454 views
A Beautiful Sociopath-Jodi Arias Criminal Profile
TheLipTV, Published on Apr 6, 2013.

Criminal Minds writer and retired FBI agent Jim Clemente discusses the criminal profile of Jodi Arias and how she has provided clear evidence of sociopathy in this Crime time REMIX on YouTube.

It's information like this that the jury foreman should really watch before he speaks again.

He got got by a sociopath.

Why should we care that she missed out on Christmas or playing with her niece? That was really arrogant of her to mention.

this might sound mean, but if JA was released today, i doubt she would care that much about her family she would go off somewhere to create a new life just as before, and her family would be on the back burner.

I'm honestly not too sure. Jodi Arias is not like other human beings. Amongst all the other things she is, she is also a self deluding liar who can turn black to white and day to night in her own warped mind. I think she will be buoyed by the inability of the jurors to agree on sending her to death row. Willmott's smile when it was announced shows that they are not displeased, and I think she will encourage Jodi - 'we've got to four of them, we only need to do the same, or even less next time ... and we are home and dry'.

Jodi isn't going away into retirement, skulking away in her cell. Her defence team are going to be reviewing evidence, rewatching the trial, taking note of juror comments even from positive (to them) jurors like the foreman who said she didn't do herself any favours on the stand, probably honing in more on 'emotional' and 'verbal' abuse .. rather than trying to persuade that she was battered physically and that he was a paedophile ... both of which failed to persuade.

As the prosecution will be reviewing every detail, so will the defence and I really think Jodi will be buoyed up by this. She thinks she is so intellectually superior and persuasive (manipulative in our language), I think she will thrive on the challenge of knowing that she's going to get another shot at it, and this time (in her mind) she'll do better. She'll be running it over and over in her mind - every move, gesture, mannerism, word .. and rehearsing for her next Oscar winning performance.

I personally think she'll come back full of beans, I really do. She thrives on scheming and planning and rehearsing ... and she is so self delusional that a few positive words from Wilmott and Nurmi and her other supporters will have her believing that she's 'won' somehow and only needs to improve on her performance to 'win' again. I personally think she'll be humming (or singing :floorlaugh:) quite happily to herself in that cell of hers as she awaits the retrial of the penalty phase. Not least, it means she gets the limelight she craves, once again.

Just my opinion of course .. but I don't think anyone, anywhere, should underestimate the capacity of Jodi's own self delusion and her ability to lie to herself as easily as she lies to everyone else.
She may REALLY drive her DT crazy this time since they will be her ONLY real personal outlet.. and I too think her strange, sick personality is changing.. who knows in to what this time.

IMO, Jodi was really disappointed there was no verdict. She doesn't have a very long attention span with ANYthing, wreaking havoc and moving on with a new identity of sorts. The past 5 years (forever more), she's stuck in this niche of time. Same walls; same schedule day in day out; same gruesome memories of her crime. Frankly, I don't care if Jodi has nightmares. Lying and never accepting responsibility must weigh more than a teaspoon of dark matter in the center of a black hole in space.

I was thinking....does anyone know if a judge "usually" decides the sentence if a jury cannot come to a unanimous decision, or, is this just in AZ that another jury is picked to decide sentencing???

I have ALWAYS wondered where she got money for gas (expensive) and for her cell phone bill (which had to have been astronomical)..

Originally Posted by DebinGA
I think JA's erratic job history would say a lot. There was almost no evidence presented re how she was supporting herself in Mesa beyond the $200 Travis gave her supposedly to clean his house. It's unclear to me where she was living during that time and with whom. I think even JA admitted she didn't pay rent in Mesa. If she wasn't working or working very little, what was she doing? I think she was in her soon to be repossessed car night and day tracking Travis. There was some mention of her calling TA on dates or arriving home from dates that indicate her stalking. Hope JM fleshes that out more next time. She told JM she couldn't attend her Family Home Meeting on Monday nights because she was working. JM should be able to prove that's a lie, and use phone records to show she was calling Travis before and after his FHM because she was parked outside watching him come and go. IOW, I hope JM provides many more details and specific examples of JA's maniacal stalking next time.

I'm honestly not too sure. Jodi Arias is not like other human beings. Amongst all the other things she is, she is also a self deluding liar who can turn black to white and day to night in her own warped mind. I think she will be buoyed by the inability of the jurors to agree on sending her to death row. Willmott's smile when it was announced shows that they are not displeased, and I think she will encourage Jodi - 'we've got to four of them, we only need to do the same, or even less next time ... and we are home and dry'.

Jodi isn't going away into retirement, skulking away in her cell. Her defence team are going to be reviewing evidence, rewatching the trial, taking note of juror comments even from positive (to them) jurors like the foreman who said she didn't do herself any favours on the stand, probably honing in more on 'emotional' and 'verbal' abuse .. rather than trying to persuade that she was battered physically and that he was a paedophile ... both of which failed to persuade.

As the prosecution will be reviewing every detail, so will the defence and I really think Jodi will be buoyed up by this. She thinks she is so intellectually superior and persuasive (manipulative in our language), I think she will thrive on the challenge of knowing that she's going to get another shot at it, and this time (in her mind) she'll do better. She'll be running it over and over in her mind - every move, gesture, mannerism, word .. and rehearsing for her next Oscar winning performance.

I personally think she'll come back full of beans, I really do. She thrives on scheming and planning and rehearsing ... and she is so self delusional that a few positive words from Wilmott and Nurmi and her other supporters will have her believing that she's 'won' somehow and only needs to improve on her performance to 'win' again. I personally think she'll be humming (or singing :floorlaugh:) quite happily to herself in that cell of hers as she awaits the retrial of the penalty phase. Not least, it means she gets the limelight she craves, once again.

Just my opinion of course .. but I don't think anyone, anywhere, should underestimate the capacity of Jodi's own self delusion and her ability to lie to herself as easily as she lies to everyone else.

Agree on much except have you seen the youtube from the prison guy describing what her life will be like??? For a BPD her existence will drive her further mad, I (almost) guarantee it.

Jodi Arias Rose colored glasses - Revised and Narrated - YouTube

Yes, it will be good. It will be the crazy CMJA we have all seen come out sometimes in the courtroom. It will be the one with the monster face and evil eyes. I can't wait. I wish the Foreman take a GOOD LOOK at her then, and see if he don't see no killer then.
Unfortunately, from listening to the FP, I don't think he could/would ever change his mind.

I read the blog from the jurors son.....I really hope people stop sending hate mail and stuff. I am sorry but these jurors are human and disagree with them is one thing, but being nasty and making it personal is another. I feel bad for him and his family. You can feel compassion for the Alexanders, disagree with Jodi not getting death and not be nasty towards someone who thinks differently then you do.

I was thinking....does anyone know if a judge "usually" decides the sentence if a jury cannot come to a unanimous decision, or, is this just in AZ that another jury is picked to decide sentencing???

I don't think AZ is alone, but almost. I also heard that of the last 4 times there was a retrial at the Penalty Phase, 3 ended in a death penalty with the 2nd jury.

I can't remember where I got this, maybe HLN and googling has been hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa