SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as background for the newbies. This site is primarily known for moderation and being known as a victim friendly site. In my opinion only, this case was last year seen by management as a hornets nest! For those who are on the threads at the time know what I am talking about. It was going to be impossible to moderate and a lot of banning and timeouts.

Keeping strongly to their culture of being a victim friendly site, they decided to take it down.

I, for one, applaud their decision and hope they do not put it back up. And I want to thank again the moderators for all that they do as volunteers for us all.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

With all due respect this is a crime forum and a very young kid lost his life. I don't know how it can't be discussed. I think the stand your ground law needs to be banned or revised. I saw a thing on 48hrs or 20/20 where people are provoking others to come near them so they can shoot them and claim stand your ground. I would like to discuss the law if nothing else.

september-daily-ink026.jpg

Good job, Molly!

I am new to WS and am unsure where post this question. Can anyone tell me why WS
is not covering the Zimmerman trial?

Yes there was a forum, but it got out of hand so it got shut down .. I think they're THINKING about re-opening it, but it got way heated.

I absolutely am terrified of eye doctors. The last and only interaction I've ever had with one was when I stuck my plastic badge from a trade show into my eyes as I was taking off my lanyard.

My eye swelled up like I was Michael Tyson after a fight with a TKO in the eye. I flew home to Atlanta from Las Vegas to see an eye doctor that was recommended. I was so anxiety prone about him manipulating my eye that I asked the nurse to hold my hand. The nurse looked at the doctor to question him like WTF .. and the doctor said she is serious, hold her hand! lol . This happened for about 6 more visits as the injury created " recurrent corneal erosion" that reoccurred every 6 months like clockwork for 3 years. It makes bedridden and you cannot open either eye for 3 days as it feels every time you blink that there is hundreds of pieces of glass in your eyes ! That my fellow Cougars, makes it really suck to be single and not have an in-house care taker.

I can do a dentist easily but I never want to go to another eye doctor exam again. EVER! I need to go and get glasses but I am too scared now.

Ouch! That sounds awful....

I hate eye doctor stuff too. At least with getting glasses they don't touch your eyes. You can do it!

I absolutely am terrified of eye doctors. The last and only interaction I've ever had with one was when I stuck my plastic badge from a trade show into my eyes as I was taking off my lanyard.

My eye swelled up like I was Michael Tyson after a fight with a TKO in the eye. I flew home to Atlanta from Las Vegas to see an eye doctor that was recommended. I was so anxiety prone about him manipulating my eye that I asked the nurse to hold my hand. The nurse looked at the doctor to question him like WTF .. and the doctor said she is serious, hold her hand! lol . This happened for about 6 more visits as the injury created " recurrent corneal erosion" that reoccurred every 6 months like clockwork for 3 years. It makes bedridden and you cannot open either eye for 3 days as it feels every time you blink that there is hundreds of pieces of glass in your eyes ! That my fellow Cougars, makes it really suck to be single and not have an in-house care taker.

I can do a dentist easily but I never want to go to another eye doctor exam again. EVER! I need to go and get glasses but I am too scared now.

I know about this. It is a really nasty thing to have.

I am new to WS and am unsure where post this question. Can anyone tell me why WS
is not covering the Zimmerman trial?

I don't think the trial has started yet, I hope they set some ground rules and let us talk about it. Trayvon Martin deserves to have a voice.

WHY???
What did I do wrong? :banghead: :banghead:
I can see the picture, tho'. :scared: :scared:

Someone here should be able to help you. Don't get frustrated - happens to me all the time.

Why arent' they showing Seacat's face??!

Seacat on the stand...

In Kansas it's every person's choice who goes on the stand whether or not to show their face or audio. He could have chosen no face and no audio.

That doesn't make any sense for anyone watching the Seacat trial. They won't show his face on the stand , but they're showing pictures of him and his dead wife?

I wonder why they can't show his face?

He's reminding me so much of CKJA- all the miniscule details he's droning on about are driving me crazy.

Calamari flan, anyone?

561349_411543828882739_334100136_n.jpg

Good God that's GROSS!

I need to print a few copies of that out and pin it somewhere - I don't know...maybe on my kitchen cabinets and fridge for starters. That way whenever I go into the kitchen to pig out I'll be so grossed out I won't eat. Good way for me to get some of this trial weight off that I have gained! That or someone just break my jaw......

picture.php

How's this?? I feel like such a dum-dum.
Any Ytubes for dummies??

Yes there was a forum, but it got out of hand so it got shut down .. I think they're THINKING about re-opening it, but it got way heated.

I don't understand why it got so out of hand, wouldn't the question be whether Zimmerman had the right to shoot Martin? Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty. Wouldn't everyone like to know the facts first? If I talked about it I don't remember.

I am officially done with following cases, I have followed many over the years, I stopped when Haleigh Cummings was not found. Still breaks my heart.

Followed ca trial some.

I heard about Travis on NG sometime between June 9th and July 15th 2008 I remember thinking how tragic and brutal
It was prior to ja being arrested but Nancy was talking about her. I don't remember the details and honestly didn't know the outcome, I was surprised to learn about the trial this yr.
For me as a mother, grandmother and great grandmother the trial has been very hard for me as I know it has been for many here. I will follow through to the end. Praying justice will be served and ja will never be let out of prison.

I wonder why they can't show his face?

He's reminding me so much of CKJA- all the miniscule details he's droning on about are driving me crazy.

Ya he's lying. I don't buy any of it, you get served with divorce papers and then the next day your wife and kids are dead? She started a fire and then killed herself. Right. OK gotta walk the dogs here comes the rain.

(((((Hugs))))) Meemaw! It has been rough, and I understand- my first was the CA trial- it knocked the wind out of me for certain.

I experienced that phenomenon when I was younger as well. It's like I would mentally go somewhere else, or was in a kind of semi-dream state, then I come around / awaken and everything around me looks and feels different. I do still kind of "zone out" at times, just not as much.

I think the only logical explanation is that there are times when we go over into another dimension, some kind of parallel universe. :what:

Just joshing, of course. :giggle:

That actually happens when I go to the dentist or have a medical procedure done. I always call it "going to my happy place".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa