SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God that's GROSS!

I need to print a few copies of that out and pin it somewhere - I don't know...maybe on my kitchen cabinets and fridge for starters. That way whenever I go into the kitchen to pig out I'll be so grossed out I won't eat. Good way for me to get some of this trial weight off that I have gained! That or someone just break my jaw......

What is that, sure does not make me hungry?

My one and only MRI was hellish. I'm claustrophobic, which is bad enough, but I had to drink the dye right before I went in the tube and it immediately made me break out in hives. I was itching like crazy and the nurse kept hissing at me "Be ssstill!!! Be sstilll!!"

I hate having MRI's too. I've had quite a few due to some shoulder issues. The last MRI I had to have was just a few weeks ago; it was a breast MRI. Besides being very afraid of what they might find and having some anxiety about that, I have to say it wasn't bad having the actual MRI itself. They lay you on your tummy with your boobies hanging down in a hole that is cut out (okay...that was a bit humiliating, but I got through it), but they slide you into the machine feet first so you don't realize that half your body is in a tube. Your head stays out of the MRI machine so you don't get that awful claustrophobia feeling. My results came back fine. I had a lymph node the size of a tangerine under my right arm (where your underarm meets your breast tissue). The swelling and enlargement was due to Cat Scratch Disease! It wasn't a breast issue at all, but they didn't know that until they ruled disease or cancer of the breast out first!

I am new to WS and am unsure where post this question. Can anyone tell me why WS
is not covering the Zimmerman trial?

Welcome to the forum, sister3.
Don't know why the Zimmerman trial is not on WS. Why not ask the Mods?

:seeya:

No. I bought the same feeder. Looks like an antique jar (made of glass).
I finally saw one hummer at the feeder. Maybe there aren't that many here this year?

LOL no I meant maybe because the feeder was new. When we first moved here to AZ, we brought our two old feeders with us. I broke one, so bought a new one, the birds went right away to the old feeder, but it took them awhile to go to the new feeder. We just thought maybe there was a "new" scent to the new feeder? We haven't had as many birds this year either :-(

Afternoon WSers.
Can we talk about hummingbirds today?
Has anyone ever used the concentrated nectar for hummingbirds? I broke my old feeder last Fall and bought a new one. The hummers showed up a couple of weeks ago and I felt so bad for them- they were looking for the old feeder. I use to just make the nectar fom water and sugar, but decided to try the concentrate. I don't really know if the hummers like it. I don't know if they are just frightened to see me peeking at them and fly off or they don't like the new nectar.
Any thoughts?

It could just be that there are so many flowers right now that they aren't coming to your feeder for that reason. I live in Calif. and there is a noticeable slow down at the feeder when all the flowers are blooming.

I use the sugar and water combo. If the commercial nectar is red, don't use it as the red dye is very harmful to the hummers.

Hope they'll be back soon for you, they are so nice to watch. I have a bush in front of my kitchen window where they build a nest every year so I get to watch the babies up close...love the little guys.

I absolutely am terrified of eye doctors. The last and only interaction I've ever had with one was when I stuck my plastic badge from a trade show into my eyes as I was taking off my lanyard.

My eye swelled up like I was Michael Tyson after a fight with a TKO in the eye. I flew home to Atlanta from Las Vegas to see an eye doctor that was recommended. I was so anxiety prone about him manipulating my eye that I asked the nurse to hold my hand. The nurse looked at the doctor to question him like WTF .. and the doctor said she is serious, hold her hand! lol . This happened for about 6 more visits as the injury created " recurrent corneal erosion" that reoccurred every 6 months like clockwork for 3 years. It makes bedridden and you cannot open either eye for 3 days as it feels every time you blink that there is hundreds of pieces of glass in your eyes ! That my fellow Cougars, makes it really suck to be single and not have an in-house care taker.

I can do a dentist easily but I never want to go to another eye doctor exam again. EVER! I need to go and get glasses but I am too scared now.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

My dentist lets me keep my sunglasses on while he works on my teeth. That's why I love him.

I don't think the trial has started yet, I hope they set some ground rules and let us talk about it. Trayvon Martin deserves to have a voice.

The trial is supposed to start on Monday June 10th. The defense lawyer has already tried to postpone the trial again but that was denied.

PERFECT! A beautiful dog. :seeya:

Finally!!!! :drumroll:

She's a mischievious little thing and queen of the house (and she knows it :floorlaugh:). Poor Milo, the cat, is terrorized by The Queen.

Never mind
picture.php
. I hope this works. This is a picture of The Queen. I call her "raccoon".

Did I do good???

The Queen looks like my Miss Molly's mom. Miss Molly is a Schnoodle.

(((((Hugs))))) Meemaw! It has been rough, and I understand- my first was the CA trial- it knocked the wind out of me for certain.

Ty

The odd thing about the ca trial, I printed out the list of jurors a couple weeks before trial ended, something told me she was not going to be found guilty, I made a tweet saying that and many thought I was nuts, heck I thought I was too. Then it happened blew my mind, the evidence was there, the prosc IMO did a great job, only thing I can think is the jury liked jb and ignored the facts of the case heartbreaking to watch.

Makes one lose faith in our system or at least for me.

I remember watching the memorial for Caylee and during it I learned about Haleigh. It was all down hill from there.

Ya know you really get attached sometimes.

Boy I am getting emotional better stop.

Create a photo album here. Follow the steps starting here
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php
When you get to the upload page, select the images from your computer that you want to put in your album.

Once the photo is uploaded, click on it and copy the BB Code below your photo.
picture.php

Come back here, make a new post, paste the BB Code and click the "submit reply" button.

HTH!

Thank-you, Molly. I did it!!!:seeya:

I think that one may be unmanageable, Mrs. G.

Whatever they decide we'll have to go along with...open or not. If they don't re open it its ok....There are other sites to get trial coverage and discussion if someone wants it. To me it isn't a big deal if they re open it or not...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

i know this is off topic but it has to do with something we were talking about last night. i am a light smoker, just started recently at 27 after a friend offered one, i always thought they were gross but it went well with my wine. Anyway, I smoke a few cigs a day and have for the past two months after the kids go to bed.

i'm not sure if you are all aware but there was a bad building collapse in philly yesterday and i just found out that a young girl that lived up the street from me was killed in it. she was the sweetest soul, several years younger than me but we still walked dogs together, rode bikes, etc. as I was praying for her and her family, i said a prayer and asked that this please be my last cigarette. sure enough, i had that cigarette and then vomited out of no where with severe nausea. I threw the rest out and am NOT going back. I have to believe someone was listening to my prayers

Here is the hospital stray we care for...ppl leave it food and water. It is always in the same spot every day until the sun moves...then it hides. Won't let me get close enough to see if its male or.female. I call it Gateway but I am sure someone calls it something else.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370555482997.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370555482997.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 38
The Queen looks like my Miss Molly's mom. Miss Molly is a Schnoodle.

awww what a cutie. when we decided to name my daughter molly, several of my family members said "isn't that a dog name," I didn't care, I still love the name! and yes I refer to my 20 month old as "miss molly" ahha

What a week...

Yesterday, the water leak and floor baseboard damage...but that's under control. The insurance company is replacing affected flooring and baseboards. No biggie anymore even though I was a little freaked yeterday.

Today, my mom (who lives with me), passed out in the kitchen and hit her head. (she's okay now by the way, just have to keep an eye on her in the hospital overnight)....

SO at the emergency room she refused to go into the brain scan machine because she has claustrophobia. :banghead: (pardon the smile pun)

Anyhoo, just wondering whether it is permissible to box one's parent's ears.

She is for sure SOOOO grounded.

When will you find out why she passed out? That's so scary.
Hope everything will be OK. I think you had enough problems this week. I always hate it when "The Screw-up Fairy" comes to visit. :floorlaugh:

And no, you can't box parent's ears- abuse, you know :floorlaugh:.

My gosh, Wilmott and Nurmi are whiny.

The joke about being married to her was an intentional zinger (and may I say that the truth hurts- ha!). It was absolutely brilliant. The problem for her and for Nurmi, is that neither is quick-witted or that smart. So they stoop to schoolyard tactics and bullying. I can just hear Wilmott: "Mooooom, Juan said a mean thing to me! Make him stop! " I betya Wilmott used that growing up and the fact that she is a girl.

Yeah, these releases are meant to make Mr Martinez look bad in the court of public opinion and with potential jurors. Sometimes it seems they all have a personal vendetta against JM. But more likely, they are more like their client than not. IMO.

For a pair of attorneys so angsty about repping the convinct, their repulsion seems to be outweighed by their desire to win at all costs. Enter Baez (I'n guessing) and his PR team and an escalating bag of dirty tricks.

When will you find out why she passed out? That's so scary.
Hope everything will be OK. I think you had enough problems this week. I always hate it when "The Screw-up Fairy" comes to visit. :floorlaugh:

And no, you can't box parent's ears- abuse, you know :floorlaugh:.

:seeya:And I'm sure that there are a few of us that can offer a roommate...
Sometimes I think I must have been a pretty naughty kid :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members