SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally!!!! :drumroll:

She's a mischievious little thing and queen of the house (and she knows it :floorlaugh:). Poor Milo, the cat, is terrorized by The Queen.

I love her ...and I bet she has an accent LOL

Hello Sidebarians. :) Do any of you good people know if the Zimmerman court hearings are being youtubed anywhere?

I'm hoping that CNN covers it because HLN and their gonna pause every 3 minutes drives me nuts. I just heard the judge made a decision that will be obvious when the trial starts but HLN hasn't said what it is. AHHHHHH

I'm from Fl and our jails are just as full as any other state. There are lots of people all over the country that have been found not guilty of a crime. Did you disagree with the Ted Bundy case? I know a lot of people are mad at the Anthony verdict, but nobody knows how Caylee died? You can't assume in the law.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Florida juries put Bundy, Rolling, Cooey, and Wuornos on death row. Oba Chandler is on death row, too, and so is Gary Michael Hilton.

As a bona-fide parrot head, I thank you.

Oh, i so wanna retire where Jimmy did. I believe he lives in the Keys in Florida. Me wanna go to that tropical wonderland. :please:

I am a diehard Buzzcocks fan, but I alway appreciate a good cover tune. I grew up in Costa Mesa at the height (and heart) of the american punk scene, right around the corner from a club called The Cuckoos Nest. All of my friends were in bands and we hung out with famous UK rockers who would come to southern california to play at the club. The soundtrack to my youth seems very macabre today, but it wasn't; The Damned, Sisters of Mercy, Lords of The New Church, Bauhaus, etc. the local bands were Electric Cool-aid, Social Distortion, TSOL, The Dickies, Black Flag, The Circle Jerks and Wasted Youth.

We were probably at some of the same shows. I grew up in L.A. and was real into the punk scene in Hollywood. I did go to some shows in Orange Co., too.

I'm hoping that CNN covers it because HLN and their gonna pause every 3 minutes drives me nuts. I just heard the judge made a decision that will be obvious when the trial starts but HLN hasn't said what it is. AHHHHHH

I've been searching and I'm surprised to not find anything on youtube, except for for very old hearings. Help me, Croakerqueen, you're my only hope!

How can I post a picture of my dog (in English, please)? Like you're speaking to a 5 yr old.
The picture is on my "Computer" thingy.
Thanks.

Open a posting window, look below the posting box, see the 'Attach Files' ? Click the 'Manage Attachments' underneath, another window will open up.

Click the 'Browse' button, a box will open, navigate to the picture on your computer, click the pic and then 'Open', now the picture address will be in the box to the left of 'Browse', click the Upload' button to the far right. Once it's uploaded you can close that window and the pic will be attached to your post once you submit your reply.

Hello Sidebarians. :) Do any of you good people know if the Zimmerman court hearings are being youtubed anywhere? TIA!

Been missing you at the Andrea Sneiderman case thread! see you on the other side July 29th jury selection.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Open a posting window, look below the posting box, see the 'Attach Files' ? Click the 'Manage Attachments' underneath, another window will open up.

Click the 'Browse' button, a box will open, navigate to the picture on your computer, click the pic and then 'Open', now the picture address will be in the box to the left of 'Browse', click the Upload' button to the far right. Once it's uploaded you can close that window and the pic will be attached to your post once you submit your reply.

Yes or No figured it out. We are all just so proud. The dog is a real cutie pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11