KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie, it is sooooooo good to see your big smile and know that it is coming from within. I just wanted to tell you our ninth grade teacher had us read the book Charlie and then we watched the movie. It changed my life. I remember it so fondly. Still!

No, she's not. But she may be appearing on Tricia's radio show coming up soon...stay tuned those interested! :seeya:

:seeya: I am definitely interested! Can you please let us know when that is scheduled?

By the way - I LOVE the 'new look' Ms. Aria$$ is sporting! It really suits her!! :floorlaugh:

Her beady eyes are fast disappearing into her puffy face. We have a saying over here ... not sure if it's used on your side of the pond lol .... they look like 'p$@s holes in the snow'. :floorlaugh:

What cheers me up no end is that oh so vain Jodi who needed her make up to be charged, who stood on her head to get some colour into her cheeks, who demanded lip gloss and mascara for her interviews, who insisted on her shackles not being shown on camera - gets hauled into court by burly armed guards, uniform, shackles, cuffs, no make up, looking like the back end of a badger. It's the best possible punishment.

Plus...always remember this....while we are all outside this lovely weekend, enjoying families and activities...the felon is in her dark, hot cell , 23 hours a day. Enjoy your ice cream everyone!

You guys saw this right?

jacourt_zps9f307bb9.jpg

Added a back view:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 138
Thanks for all the pictures you posted. Grateful you give so much of yourself to the family and us, sure it helps everyone. Not using an ignorant word such as "groupie" here, murder trial is not a rock concert. Kind of wish all of you wore a black and white stripe top, with a big smile, yea I can be so tacky.

In regards to the Alternate Juror, I felt bad for her. To have spend so much of her time and not chosen for the deliberations must have been hard. She has as much voice, as any one them and like to hear her input. imo

KCL, if you think of it and want to, I would like to know how the Jurors felt when they were deliberating the penalty phase, in a gut wrenching major decision, JA was getting her hair and make-up done for her infomercial. Must admit, I never watched it because she could of lied, after all she wasn't under oath...LOL. Not kidding about not watching it, though.

Hope everyone has a Great Day. bye

Compared to you & me, Katie, she's not even cute!:floorlaugh:

But seriously, totally inappropriate, and unprofessional. She can dish it out, but can't take it, apparently (re: Juan's comment at the bench).
CUTE???? I just can NOT get past that hair!

Thanks for the updates, KCL and the eye candy pic of R.O. (oh my)

What is up with Wilma prancing up to Det. Flores? Sure Jodi and her weren't separated at birth?

See the riot gear that guard was outfitted in? There were 4 others in the courtroom in exactly the same get up. It was intimidating!

Could the 'overkill' of heavily-armed guards have partially to do with death threats against the CMJA?

Plus...always remember this....while we are all outside this lovely weekend, enjoying families and activities...the felon is in her dark, hot cell , 23 hours a day. Enjoy your ice cream everyone!

I heard she could use the phone everyday. But someone was asking if her mom would be allowed to visit her since she traveled to AZ for the hearing. Anybody know?

Could the 'overkill' of heavily-armed guards have partially to do with death threats against the CMJA?

I don't think so--there would be very little risk to her while she's in the courtroom. I think it may have to do with the fact she's not wearing her shock device?

I think she's either throwing hissy fits in jail while in solitary, or she's considered a flight risk.

Whatever the reason, I love it!:floorlaugh:

I don't think so--there would be very little risk to her while she's in the courtroom. I think it may have to do with the fact she's not wearing her shock device?

I think she's either throwing hissy fits in jail while in solitary, or she's considered a flight risk.

Whatever the reason, I love it!:floorlaugh:

Also I think if they were more concerned about courtroom attendees, they'd have more security at the door which was basically zero. It all came in with her.

Let's not forget, we won. No one wants to go after her now.

Thank you for that picture. Had not seen that angle but love the fact the deputy is sporting gloves. I wouldn't want my skin to touch that vile person either.

I forgot that tidbit! The guard wearing latex gloves.

Also sources report to me she said nothing in the chambers hearing but her bottom lip was quivering.

Her beady eyes are fast disappearing into her puffy face. We have a saying over here ... not sure if it's used on your side of the pond lol .... they look like 'p$@s holes in the snow'. :floorlaugh:

What cheers me up no end is that oh so vain Jodi who needed her make up to be charged, who stood on her head to get some colour into her cheeks, who demanded lip gloss and mascara for her interviews, who insisted on her shackles not being shown on camera - gets hauled into court by burly armed guards, uniform, shackles, cuffs, no make up, looking like the back end of a badger. It's the best possible punishment.

LOL, good description! I saw someone on Twitter say they were happy to be in the courtroom so they could hear the "*advertiser censored* clank", her chains clanking.

I just tickled my own funny bone by adding this sentence to my description of Jodi being flanked so closely by guards yesterday:

It was like a Sociopath Panini on grilled Riot Gear bread.

Let's see, supposed to be 106 degrees ALL WEEKEND LONG. :jail: Enjoy your solitary, sweltering weekend, CMJA.

Enjoy your nice cool air conditioning, KCL. Maybe take in a movie, go dancing, meet the girls and have a great dinner out, dip in the pool, a nice frosty Margarita, get a soft as a baby's butt mani/pedi? Ah the wonderful ways you can just pamper yourself. :floorlaugh: Have a great weekend, KCL. :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa