GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
particularly with his propensity for young prepubescent girls, the name has connotation all over it.

I noted that much earlier in the thread. I'm not sure if his ex-wife is really FROM there or if he told people that because it was part of his continual sexualization of everything. He said she was from the one place that has a sexual connotation in the name.

Ugh.

Virgin: Never been touch, innocent. (child)

Island: Isolated, alone, isolated from others. (ideal situation)

Telegraph much, Donald?

do we have a map somewhere showing where Cherish lived and the DG?

I tried to place a map the other day it didn't work out.. If someone could tell me how to do it I will try to do it again..It is a map from mapquest that pin points Cherish's residence to the DG.... DG to WM...And also where Cherish's body was found..

He said his name was don...

How many predators give there names to victims?

Thats baffled me. .

That article made me laugh. What a joke. She sat with her daughter watching My Fair Lady or whatever the heck the movie was. <modsnip>

I cannot believe anybody would believe a sentence of this rubbish. And it's interesting how the "McDonalds" story keeps changing. First, she didn't know Cherish even went (CP went on her own) and now RP told CP to get her a cheese burger (basically admitting she sent CP voluntarily into the gates of hell with this monster). And wouldn't somebody totally down on their luck with finances know exactly how much money they had prior to setting off for a trip to the store with 3 kids? I don't buy a line of this article. Oh, and how when she couldn't sleep she would get up and draw before sunrise. Probably more like being awake all night partying and then drawing at sunrise.

I tried to place a map the other day it didn't work out.. If someone could tell me how to do it I will try to do it again..It is a map from mapquest that pin points Cherish's residence to the DG.... DG to WM...And also where Cherish's body was found..

wish I could help, but I haven't a clue....

Seriously, how can a judge say (and write) to Rayne that she was an "excellent" mother?

I don't think I would feel like an excellent mother if I had sent my child off to be eaten by the wolves for a cheeseburger.

I noted that much earlier in the thread. I'm not sure if his ex-wife is really FROM there or if he told people that because it was part of his continual sexualization of everything. He said she was from the one place that has a sexual connotation in the name.

Could be fabrication and freudian, indeed, but sometimes people throw out words accidentally that have some truth...what's that saying about the best lies are based on truth? I think its worth looking into, if he ever spent any time there, etc...

By the way, I'm with CuriousGrace, very behind here as I've been on Dylan's threads since the the announcement that his remains have been found. If anyone can be so kind as to please do a brief synopsis of any significant developments that would be awesome (more initials? why?) while I'm trying to get caught up. Please and thank you!

There really hasn't been any new developments to update you on. Just personal back ground stuff. Nothing new about Donald Smith. He's been arrested, no bail set, and is in protective custody. Cherish's funeral was Friday and was public.

Seriously, how can a judge say (and write) to Rayne that she was an "excellent" mother?

A judge who didn't follow evaluator's recommendation, left child with mother, and now child is dead?

He said his name was don...

How many predators give there names to victims?

Thats baffled me. .

Nobody is saying he is very bright. He's obviously been caught numerous times prior. Unfortunately they kept letting him out.

Does DCF normally pay bills for families? I never heard of such a thing.

I don't know specifically about this particular agency, but many jurisdictions have a) an emergency fund; and b) outside resources available who will provide emergency funds.

In her final decision, Judge Linda McCallum wrote, &#8220;The Court notes that both parties have serious issues, but finds that it would not be in the child&#8217;s best interests to remove the child from Mother and send her across the country.&#8221;

Before visiting the funeral home on Tuesday to plan Cherish&#8217;s viewing and burial, Rayne read a note she received from McCallum after Cherish&#8217;s death.

&#8220;I know you gave everything you had and could to Cherish,&#8221; McCallum wrote, &#8220;that you were an excellent mother to her and how much she loved you and her sisters.&#8221;

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://mayportmirror.jacksonville.c...-old-cherish-perrywinkles-death#ixzz2XjHwV5cR

If there really was such a letter and if the judge really wrote it she reacted very quickly. Cherish's death was in the news on Saturday and the note supposedly had arrived by Tuesday.

I don't think I would feel like an excellent mother if I had sent my child off to be eaten by the wolves for a cheeseburger.

I hope DCF is reading these various versions of the story...and I surely hope they see this latest version, particularly as it pertains to the McD's trip.

After two hours of shopping, he suggested he&#8217;d buy them some hamburgers from the McDonald&#8217;s at the front of the store. He asked what she wanted. She let Cherish walk with him. She told her daughter she wanted a cheeseburger. It was the last thing she said to Cherish

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://mayportmirror.jacksonville.c...-old-cherish-perrywinkles-death#ixzz2XjKzdHKU

22 June:
Perrywinkle says Smith continued to follow her every move inside the Walmart and insisted his wife was on her way. As they waited for his "wife" to arrive, he yelled "from across the way" and said he was going to McDonald's for a burger.

"He asked if I wanted anything and I heard Cherish say 'cheeseburger.' I thought she stayed near me. I didn't realize she went with him. I didn't let her go with him like people think. He was creepy, so I wouldn't have let her go, I just didn't realize she was gone."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...Highlands-Baptist/oT9WC_Sw0kG2fhwfCYpblQ.cspx

I am afraid that these changing stories are going to make the trial much harder for her since she's the star witness and Smith's attorneys are going to read these articles with a keen eye.

In her final decision, Judge Linda McCallum wrote, “The Court notes that both parties have serious issues, but finds that it would not be in the child’s best interests to remove the child from Mother and send her across the country.”

Before visiting the funeral home on Tuesday to plan Cherish’s viewing and burial, Rayne read a note she received from McCallum after Cherish’s death.

“I know you gave everything you had and could to Cherish,” McCallum wrote, “that you were an excellent mother to her and how much she loved you and her sisters.”

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://mayportmirror.jacksonville.c...-old-cherish-perrywinkles-death#ixzz2XjHwV5cR

If there really was such a letter and if the judge really wrote it she reacted very quickly. Cherish's death was in the news on Saturday and the note supposedly had arrived by Tuesday.

If she really did write and send that note, did she also send a note to the biological father? And what would that note say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle