GUILTY PA - Darisabel Baez, 2, beaten to death, York, 6 April 2008

I feel the exact same way, I would have died protecting my children!!

Please let me be the one to beat him with the controller & her too! She's just as bad as he is!!
:furious:

His face looks like he already was beaten with a controller...his eyes don't look right. Mean looking scum. :furious:
If they put him into the general population in prison he may get what he deserves before he gets officially put to death.

20130718_102132_darisabel.jpg

Scheduled for execution on Sept. 10, the man who killed 2-year-old Darisabel Baez filed for a stay Tuesday in York County Common Pleas Court.

Chief Deputy Prosecutor Tim Barker does not expect Harve Johnson will meet his scheduled Sept. 10 execution date.

http://www.ydr.com/crime/ci_23700241/darisabel-baezs-killer-like-others-death-warrants-has

Timeline -

04/06/2008 - Darisabel Baez is beaten and tortured by Harve Johnson while mom stands by, afraid to intercede.

04/07/2008 - Darisabel Baez, 2, dies at Hershey Medical Center from multiple blunt force trauma. Her mother's boyfriend, Harve Johnson, is arrested on murder charges and jailed without bail.

08/08/2008 - The York County District Attorney's Office files an intent to seek the death penalty.

11/09/2009 - Johnson is prosecuted for capital murder.

11/13/2009 - Johnson convicted - first-degree murder.

11/16/2009 - Jury sentences Johnson - death penalty.

04/26/2012 - The Pennsylvania Supreme Court affirms Johnson's conviction and death sentence on direct appeal.

07/18/2013 - Gov. Tom Corbett signs Johnson's first death warrant, execution scheduled for Sept. 10, 2013.

07/23/2013 - Johnson, through an attorney not yet appointed to represent him, files an emergency motion for a stay of execution and a post-conviction relief hearing.

*Neida Elizabeth Baez, the mother of Darisabel pleaded guilty to third-degree murder for failing to protect her daughter. She was sentenced to 5 to 10 years in state prison.

20130718_102132_darisabel.jpg

Scheduled for execution on Sept. 10, the man who killed 2-year-old Darisabel Baez filed for a stay Tuesday in York County Common Pleas Court.

*Neida Elizabeth Baez, the mother of Darisabel pleaded guilty to third-degree murder for failing to protect her daughter. She was sentenced to 5 to 10 years in state prison.

Respectfully snipped/BBM

I'm glad to see the mother had to pay for her complicity in this beautiful child's needless death too!

What a beautiful, adorable child.
And what a horrible, painful, excruciating life this wee on was dealt
I cried while watching the documentary, and 20 minutes later I can't stop.
Besides wishing that this had never happened, my next wish is that the birther had gotten the same sentence as the boyfriend.

Rest in peace, sweet Darisabel.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen