Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....hmmm....most unusual for DOC to not say where they are. We used to keep it quiet when a notorious inmate was being d/c'd...and would transfer them in the middle of the night. That was done to keep news reporters off their tracks.

I doubt that is the case with him...though. If it were medical, they would say, UNLESS, that is now a changed law and requires privacy even in prison.

<modsnip>

About Ronald's "transfer", it's not the first time we've been left in the dark wondering about him or any of the other characters currently incarcerated from Putnam. They don't always say where the person has been transferred. It always give us something to speculate about.

.....hmmm....most unusual for DOC to not say where they are. We used to keep it quiet when a notorious inmate was being d/c'd...and would transfer them in the middle of the night. That was done to keep news reporters off their tracks.

I doubt that is the case with him...though. If it were medical, they would say, UNLESS, that is now a changed law and requires privacy even in prison.

I don't know Whisperer but thought when Hope, Misty & Tommy were transferred recently, Hope & Misty went to the Annex. I believe there is medical there and intake for evaluation plus protective custody? Read that somewhere.

Tommy jumped around a bit via Vinelink to a couple places so don't know what happened there.

I just know I keep getting updates about the group and it had been quite a while before since updates. Movement. Thugs beating thugs up and sending them to get medical or testifying. Don't know.

I don't get a bit excited anymore when I hear about these transfers. pft, been there done that. These people will never talk, they've moved on. They all make me sick.

That TN is a problem. Her wearing her sheriff-inspired sweater was a ploy to get into the crime scene and find out what LE knew. She was covering for her son. I am sure rc called her long before he told misty to call LE. So since she was dressed to impress and arrived in record time, we can conclude that she was called before LE.

I get the feeling Sykes arrived, minutes behind tn, to bring fresh clothes to rc to wear for the media. His clothes were fresh and looked ironed. She made it there in record time for the 2nd or 3rd time that evening.

I think misty accidently killed Haleigh out of frustration and Haleigh NOT wanting to go to bed. She may have drowned her in the tub...just don't know. All I know is that Haleigh obviously left that house unclothed because her described clothes were found in/out of the trailer. Since Sykes did Haleigh's laundry, she would know what clothing was missing. None were given for Amber Alert after reported clothing was found.

TN/Sykes were there to make sure rc didn't say anything wrong. They had to be suspicious of misty but covered for her because the bricks would fall on rc for poor judgement in parenting and they wanted to make sure they would keep junior. So they praised her babysitting skills to the high heavens.
I gave up on an accident a long time ago. If Misty killed Haleigh, she probably hit her over the head with that board her gm heard about. I don't know how the connection was made, but remember when it was said that all Misty's talk about cleaning was a sign of sexual abuse? And she did go on and on...IMO, if it was an accident, they would have produced Haleigh's body and started pointing fingers. Remember that letter/poem Misty wrote? She wrote something about her heart shattering and 'shooting' out in all directions. Her use of the word 'shoot' made me wonder if a gun was involved. I do remember Tommy saying that he thought JO strangled Haleigh, so IMO, she was probably strangled. And strangulation would be hard to blame on an accident. What kind of fiend would strangle a child? If it wasn't true, what kind of person would make up such a horrible story? Sick. moo

I agree Dodie. I used the term incorrectly. I should have said impulsive act instead. You would think misty would have been a weak link...apparently not!

That phone call discussed at ron's work may have taken place on Feb.9 and not two weeks prior, as reported. He told her to whip her or put in a movie. A movie was found in the player but did she also beat her since, afterall, she had permission.

WORK CAMPS, FORESTRY CAMPS AND ROAD PRISONS (Hey, he's @ werk)

Substance Abuse Programs: Narcotics Anonymous (despite informing Geraldo Rivera he doesn't do drugs)

Institutional Betterment Programs: Anger & Stress Management (remember CS, AB, MC & N/N saying he has issues? remember his hand? remember his attitude toward reporter when leaving the tattoo parlor? remember the 911 hang-up?)
Even GGMS agrees about the anger issues:
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...gs_vanished_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_l

256 miles Welaka to Bristol - 4.5 hr. drive (may reduce visitors)

JMO :moo:

Intersting. Just watched FDLE's press conference on the two escaped prisioners (captured) who were released on forged documents. It appears Franklin CI, where Tommy is at currently, has a few others who have escaped they are looking into.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=815700313

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/escapedinmates/list.asp?dataaction=GetInst&facility=113

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/fd...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I am still waiting for Jr. to grow up enough to remember and tell what he saw that night.

I am going to do what I used to dislike others doing and that is ask for a brief catch up. I haven't been here in ages. Are Lisa & Hank still married? In or out of prison? Off the drugs? Is Crystal still married to the guy she was married to at the time of Haleigh's disappearance? I know that Hope's mother died which was really sad to me.

If you don't want to tell me the scoop I understand but any info would be appreciated.

I had hoped they might have found her by now or at least found who killed her and I do think she is deceased.

I am still waiting for Jr. to grow up enough to remember and tell what he saw that night.

I am going to do what I used to dislike others doing and that is ask for a brief catch up. I haven't been here in ages. Are Lisa & Hank still married? In or out of prison? Off the drugs? Is Crystal still married to the guy she was married to at the time of Haleigh's disappearance? I know that Hope's mother died which was really sad to me.

If you don't want to tell me the scoop I understand but any info would be appreciated.

I had hoped they might have found her by now or at least found who killed her and I do think she is deceased.

No one is talking still
Lisa & Hank are together and not in jail either
Crystal was never married to Chad. They split apparently. Some guy and she were just arrested for shop-lifting..miscellaneous chg and no jail time.
Ron's Uncle Donald died at Shand's Hospital. No COD listed.
It looks like Anette Sykes moved again.
Tommy's wife still single...driving another new car, from what I hear.
Ron has gf living with TN (Rumor) It is the one he talked to on one of the calls we heard after his arrest.

No one is talking still
Crystal was never married to Chad. They split apparently. Some guy and she were just arrested for shop-lifting..miscellaneous chg and no jail time.
Ron has gf living with TN (Rumor) It is the one he talked to on one of the calls we heard after his arrest.

LOL. Wait until that knight in shining armour tarnishes back up. Oh my, dumb person.

No one is talking still

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell me. The biggest surprise to me is that Lisa & Hank are not in jail and still together. A devoted couple I guess. I have re watched a few of the early jail visits and it's just so sad. Such a waste of human lives and still no sign of that sweet little girl.

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell me. The biggest surprise to me is that Lisa & Hank are not in jail and still together. A devoted couple I guess. I have re watched a few of the early jail visits and it's just so sad. Such a waste of human lives and still no sign of that sweet little girl.

I'm not surprised Hank & Lisa are still together (although them not being in jails surprising). They seem like a couple that took for better or worse very seriously, and are gonna stick it out for worse forever. So much dysfunction.

Yes! And then -- the HUGE revealing moment that I will never, ever, ever forget -- his cell phone went off, and Ron, the poor, pathetic father, wailing over his missing child, didn't flinch, didn't miss a beat. That was it for me.

To be clear, I don't believe Ron was present when Haleigh died, but there was a reason he had to cover up the truth. Eventually I settled on the theory that Haleigh died from an accidental overdose of drugs administered by Misty, per Ron's instructions over the telephone. JMO

I agree with you. So glad to come back here and see that there is still discussion about Haleigh....although nothing new has been discovered:(

I remember two things about this case;

There was a full moon the night HC disappeared,

and TN showed up so fast with her LE jacket, and school pic.

She knew before the call was made to LE. How long before, I don't recall.
Imo, she was the key. She knew what happened, when, where, and how.
All moo

ETA; I'm not saying TN was involved before the incident occurred. I am saying she knew what, where, how, and why, before the world knew her something happened to her dgd. jmo
I often think of Haleigh, and am reminded of her every time I see a full moon.

I've had so many theories about this case it makes me dizzy. I've always thought that Teresa Neves knows exactly what happened. Thinking this also makes me think that she would keep her mouth shut to protect herself and her family, ie., Ronald, Hope, herself. I do not see her keeping her mouth shut to protect Misty or Misty's family, no way, no how. My strongest theory to date is that Ronald, without a babysitter, drugged the children and locked them inside the mobile home, thinking that his mother would soon arrive to be with them. Teresa arrived to find a dead or dying Haleigh, called her mother to come over and bring someone with a bit of medical experience. Haleigh is dead. A plan goes into action, Teresa calls Ronald and they all try to find Misty to get her over to the mobile home. Misty finally is located and brought to the mobile home and that is when she discovers that Haleigh is dead and she is reported to be walking around crying while talking on the phone. Ronald tells her to call her brothers to come over and "handle" the situation, most likely promising them drugs and the automatic weapon as payment to dispose of Haleigh. This is when Misty's brothers and cousin come into the picture. This is my theory until something is proven otherwise.

I've had so many theories about this case it makes me dizzy. I've always thought that Teresa Neves knows exactly what happened. Thinking this also makes me think that she would keep her mouth shut to protect herself and her family, ie., Ronald, Hope, herself. I do not see her keeping her mouth shut to protect Misty or Misty's family, no way, no how. My strongest theory to date is that Ronald, without a babysitter, drugged the children and locked them inside the mobile home, thinking that his mother would soon arrive to be with them. Teresa arrived to find a dead or dying Haleigh, called her mother to come over and bring someone with a bit of medical experience. Haleigh is dead. A plan goes into action, Teresa calls Ronald and they all try to find Misty to get her over to the mobile home. Misty finally is located and brought to the mobile home and that is when she discovers that Haleigh is dead and she is reported to be walking around crying while talking on the phone. Ronald tells her to call her brothers to come over and "handle" the situation, most likely promising them drugs and the automatic weapon as payment to dispose of Haleigh. This is when Misty's brothers and cousin come into the picture. This is my theory until something is proven otherwise.

This is exactly what my theory has always been also. If I remember correctly didn't RC and MC have a fight over her not wanting to babysit? Why did TN keep calling Misty offering to pay her to babysit if she was already there? There wouldn't be a need for TN to call Misty to beg her to babysit if Misty was already there babysitting would there? If Misty was already there then why was she seen on her phone at approximately 2:15am in the side yard screaming and crying. To me that is when Misty found out about HaLeigh. I think RC and family set her up to take the fall. How else would TN be at the mobile home with her jacket from the sheriff's department on and picture in hand if she didn't know what was going on ahead of time? TN was there in record time, considering she lived 80 miles away. To me, the Cummings played the Croslins like a fiddle and if I was Misty and company I'd throw the Cummings to the dogs. RC played Misty and if Misty would open her eyes she'd see this.

This is exactly what my theory has always been also. If I remember correctly didn't RC and MC have a fight over her not wanting to babysit? Why did TN keep calling Misty offering to pay her to babysit if she was already there? There wouldn't be a need for TN to call Misty to beg her to babysit if Misty was already there babysitting would there? If Misty was already there then why was she seen on her phone at approximately 2:15am in the side yard screaming and crying. To me that is when Misty found out about HaLeigh. I think RC and family set her up to take the fall. How else would TN be at the mobile home with her jacket from the sheriff's department on and picture in hand if she didn't know what was going on ahead of time? TN was there in record time, considering she lived 80 miles away. To me, the Cummings played the Croslins like a fiddle and if I was Misty and company I'd throw the Cummings to the dogs. RC played Misty and if Misty would open her eyes she'd see this.

I don't think that Misty was there until she was finally located and finally showed up around 2am. I've often thought that Hope came over at either Ronald's or Teresa's request and found Haleigh dead and called Ronald who then called his mom who then called her mom to go over and see what the heck was going on. Annette Sykes did admit to "we" went over to the mobile home that evening. I think that the other part of "we" had a bit of medical experience. There were many calls made that night, unfortunately I believe that Ronald had more than one phone and I believe that Teresa or Annette most likely had him on a family plan with them. I've always wanted to know more about calls received and placed by Teresa and Annette that night. I do believe that Misty was called in and talked into going along with a plan. Misty's brothers and cousin was called in to help clean up the mobile home, IMO.

Just dawned on me. What if Misty had never been asked to be there or had said no and told Ron's mum she had to be there as she was going out, and Ron left those kids alone? She then does return from wherever she was as she is staying there. Her love for Ron means she covers for him that he left the children to go to work. Maybe they all kind of decided each other was responsible and thought the other would not leave the kids.

Then the first call screaming and crying makes sense. The first call to LE also makes sense as it is Misty trying to tell someone Haleigh is gone. Haleigh is taken by someone who knows Ron OR Ron knows Haleigh is dead (he killed her?) and has set Misty up. Or Haleigh somehow got out of the door because they did leave that door propped open and that part is just a lie.

That way the "Misty is the key" thing makes sense. She does know something happened but not who or what. She knows the kids were alone. Tommy thinks Misty has done it and confesses to cover for her and so on. They all get in too deep and keep inventing stories. Once one story is told then each of them tries to invent things to get the other out of a hole and it all gets out of hand. Misty cannot remember all of the invented stories and keep them straight.

Meanwhile Ron has the hold that Misty loves him and cannot believe he did anything at all.Maybe he has told Misty she wll swing and he will make it so she does?

Misty looks in all those drug videos like she is running the show but I suspect Ron is running Misty and he does so by letting her run so she takes the rap on every count.

OH! I didn't read the post above mine but sort of said what was in my head. Of course TN could be responsible too. Maybe Misty expected her to come and look after the kids and that earlier screaming is her on the phone to TN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa