Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
His children back? Apparently he does not consider Erica to be his child then because he only wants her to call home and say she's okay. Kind of gives perspective on how Erica was really not considered part of the family from the SP side in addition to the CP side. (Speaking of the five children she mentioned on her website.)

Ironic, after 13 years of Erica living with them, and then 2 more years of them having zero contact with her, Erica has suddenly become their saviour.

Kathryn Burcham ‏@KathrynBurcham 1m WSOC
Just took a peek into courtroom window of #Parsons custody hearing; don't know what's going on, but can see Casey and Sandy front & center

news14charlotte ‏@news14charlotte 5m
Adoptive parents of Erica Parsons appear in custody hearing http://bit.ly/182vVFm

From the article:
The hearing is expected to last a couple of days with a decision coming as early as Wednesday.

Posted: 11:39 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013

Custody hearing Tuesday for family of missing Erica Parsons

Because the case involves two minors, Department of Social Services petitioned to close the hearing to the media and the public and, Tuesday morning, the juvenile judge agreed.

Eyewitness News knows Casey and Sandy Parsons are inside, along with other adoptive relatives of Erica Parsons.

Erica's adoptive brother Jamie is expected to testify at some point. He is the one who first reported Erica missing in late July after she disappeared two years ago.

snipped

Channel 9 knows from sources a number of Erica's adoptive relatives have been subpoenaed by DSS to testify about the care and conditions in the home.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-tuesday-family-missing-erica-parso/nbqGf/

Is it legal at all for the judge to say '
when we locate your other child, we'll discuss giving these back' ?
That seems logical but logical and legal are not always the same.
Anyone know? They acted , at the very least carelessly about Erica's whereabouts so it would seem concern for the younger kids should keep them out of the P's hand for now.

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant
Casey Parsons sister when asked if Sandy and Casey should get the kids back: "if there's a God they won't." #ericaparsons

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 5m
Jamie Parsons talks for first time. He & aunt Tammy Gray leave court hearing. Gray hopes sis Casey doesn't get kids. #EricaParsons

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 5m
Sister testifies against Casey and Sandy, Jamie says it was "very important" that he brought this to the public's attention.#EricaParsons

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant
Casey Parsons sister when asked if Sandy and Casey should get the kids back: "if there's a God they won't." #ericaparsons

BBM
Aptly stated. Guess that statement shows some family members find that the couple aren't fit parents.

Cheese, I really appreciate how you always post these twitter updates. Thank you!

Richard DeVayne ‏@rdevaynewcnc 1m
Tammy Gray: I will keep this is the public attention forever. #wcnc #EricaParsons

Richard DeVayne ‏@rdevaynewcnc 49s
Jamie Parsons: I jut want Erica back. When asked if he would ever see her again Jamie: I hope so. #wcnc #EricaParsons

Richard DeVayne ‏@rdevaynewcnc 1m
Tammy Gray - Casey Parsons sister: I hope they never get the kids back. During break in custody hearing #wcnc #EricaParsons

Jamie Parsons says very impnt for him to speak out, asked why, said "because I need to find Erica." #EricaParsons pic.twitter.com/gUE6ALAWpj

BY5BEwTCMAATcBU.jpg

Richard DeVayne ‏@rdevaynewcnc 2m
Strong words from #ericaparsons' family members outside child custody court. #wcnc @ Rowan County… http://instagram.com/p/goBBwNEGG3/

That's a Video on instagram from Richard. Looks like he's interviewing Jamie and Casey's sister Tammy Gray. Hard to hear it.

devayne
3 minutes ago · Rowan County Courthouse
Strong words from #ericaparsons' family members outside child custody court. #wcnc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member