Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That post is troubling. Someone should have and could have followed up on it immediately. A couple of things that bother me:

• "down here in the 309 area code"

309 is the area code for Peoria but it is UP not down from Bolingbrook.

• "Look if I went to the police they would not believe me anyway!!!"

If the person had gone to the police, or if someone else had reported the post, the store could have been identified and the video cams could have been looked at. It isn't really a question of the police believing someone or not.
In general, the whole post is very very odd.

I agree the post is odd but Peoria is 139 miles southwest of Bolingbrook. A is Bolingbrook on the below map and B is Peoria.

peoria.jpg

They just did a few minutes again on Fox News. Traces of blue barrel in his car, talked about his "plane" and missing scuba weights. Geraldo will have more tonight.

Thanks I was trying to say that there is nothing "crazy" in seeking counseling.:blowkiss:
I did get the point. I too thought it would be interesting but not surprising that she was seeing a female psychologist.

Hi SJ - I totally got your point the first time around and thought it was a good observation. It would certainly suggest inside info if it turned out that she was seeing a female psychiatrist but as you suggest the poster could just be trying to imply instability.

I would think that if SP was seeing a counselor of any kind they would check it out and possibly subpoena records (this was/is an aspect of the Michelle Young case as well). And if it was true and she had been in touch, it would have been out by now and the investigation called off.

By the way, I can't speak for CC, but I didn't read her post as suggesting that you thought SP (or anyone else for that matter) would be considered "crazy" if they sought counseling. In fact, I think she was reiterating your point that she wasn't. JMO.:)

I agree the post is odd but Peoria is 139 miles southwest of Bolingbrook. A is Bolingbrook on the below map and B is Peoria.

peoria.jpg
You are right, I am wrong. I thought I had looked it up on an Atlas, maybe I was holding it upside down. Thanks for the correction.

Interesting article on CBS website regarding the blue barrel, the missing night stand, and the letter. There's a statement in the article that Pam Bosco got a letter saying Stacy is in Florida. According to this article, Cassandra asked to have the children come for Thanksgiving dinner, and DP denied her request.

http://cbs2.com/national/topstories_story_327145839.html

You are right, I am wrong. I thought I had looked it up on an Atlas, maybe I was holding it upside down. Thanks for the correction.

n/p I live in Illinois and have a cousin in Peoria is how I knew lol! Bolingbrook is about 50 miles northwest of where I am :)

Ok, here's my biggest problem with THE LETTER.

If Drew Peterson really thought there was something to that and wanted to prove his innocence WHY ISN'T HE GOING TO PEORIA TO CHECK IT OUT?????

The normal re-action would be to get in your car and head down there and ask to see tapes, ect.

Even a narcissist that was innocent would do that.

In my mind they should just throw the letter in the trash.

He know's that she is not in Peoria or anywhere else ALIVE. His actions prove it.:banghead:

Hi Guys,

I checked the 12/3 edition of the Enquirer and the Globe - I don't know how accurate they are but this is what was said:

DP is known as a dirty, rogue cop by his colleagues who, in 1985, gave the name of an undercover officer to a drug dealer - he was fired for that.

Kathleen Savio told people DP was hitting up drug dealers for money

The police are checking drug dealers and cops as possible accomplices

Victoria Rutkiewicz (O'Neill, Connolly) wife no. 2 had a boyfriend after her divorce from DP and he was murdered in a grisly manner - the case is unsolved - it could have been a "hit"

:eek:

Ok, here's my biggest problem with THE LETTER.

If Drew Peterson really thought there was something to that and wanted to prove his innocence WHY ISN'T HE GOING TO PEORIA TO CHECK IT OUT?????

The normal re-action would be to get in your car and head down there and ask to see tapes, ect.

Even a narcissist that was innocent would do that.

In my mind they should just throw the letter in the trash.

He know's that she is not in Peoria or anywhere else ALIVE. His actions prove it.:banghead:

At least Scott Peterson knew to cry on TV. We know why this cold-hearted guy is not going to Peoria. What a terrible shame - this young girl is likely dead.

Hi Guys,

I checked the 12/3 edition of the Enquirer and the Globe - I don't know how accurate they are but this is what was said:

DP is known as a dirty, rogue cop by his colleagues who, in 1985, gave the name of an undercover officer to a drug dealer - he was fired for that.

Victoria Rutkiewicz (O'Neill, Connolly) wife no. 2 had a boyfriend after her divorce from DP and he was murdered in a grisly manner - the case is unsolved - it could have been a "hit"

I hope that this murder is being investigated. I would bet that Drew is involved in this murder. No wonder Rick Mims is afraid. He should be.

Hi Guys,

Thank you for chasing that down. It's shocking and yet not surprising.

My opinion: Stacy is not alive. Lisa Stebic is not alive. Theresa Parker is not alive. Natalee Holloway is not alive. Jennifer Kesse is not alive. Kara Kopetsky is not alive.

This is just my opinion. These people had no reason to leave home or to disappear. I think that they all are victims of foul play. I don't care how many "sightings," "anonymous letters," or "anonymous tips" there are. These people are dead.

Weird little article.

Illinois State Police are asking for the public's help in the search for Stacy Peterson.

Authorities are particularly looking for any information on two cars belonging to the Peterson's
http://www.wthitv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7404061

It doesn't say what they are looking for and doesn't even describe the vehicles.

Hi Guys,

Did the article mention the boyfriend's name?

Weird little article.

Illinois State Police are asking for the public's help in the search for Stacy Peterson.

Authorities are particularly looking for any information on two cars belonging to the Peterson's

It doesn't say what they are looking for and doesn't even describe the vehicles.

LOL, that was less than vague :crazy:

Weird little article.

Any chance one of the cars were taken somewhere and detailed or fixed but they don't know where? Whoever did it knows they did it?

Hi Guys,

I wonder if they got that bit of info. from her daughter Lisa Ward since she has talked with the media?

Can't remember which poster was asking about the 9:00 p.m. phone call. But I went back to the earlier threads and I found this:

This was posted by mssheila on 11/4 (Thread 2, page 4)

http://www.officer.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=38652

Sitting at a desk in his house Wednesday afternoon, unshaven and with bags under his eyes, Drew Peterson, 53, said his wife, Stacy, 23, called him about 9 p.m. Sunday and told him she was leaving. That was the last time her cell phone was used, police said.
"Sorry, I get choked up about it," Peterson said, his voice cracking. "I believe she's with someone else, but I believe she's safe."
<SNIP>

So they HAVE checked her cell records... that's just a confirmation.

Thank you Littledeer, I had read that article and completely missed that.

Can't remember which poster was asking about the 9:00 p.m. phone call. But I went back to the earlier threads and I found this:

This was posted by mssheila on 11/4 (Thread 2, page 4)

http://www.officer.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=38652

Sitting at a desk in his house Wednesday afternoon, unshaven and with bags under his eyes, Drew Peterson, 53, said his wife, Stacy, 23, called him about 9 p.m. Sunday and told him she was leaving. That was the last time her cell phone was used, police said.
"Sorry, I get choked up about it," Peterson said, his voice cracking. "I believe she's with someone else, but I believe she's safe."
<SNIP>

So they HAVE checked her cell records... that's just a confirmation.

Did the article mention the boyfriend's name?

No - I was hoping they would mention a name. I didn't bother buying the paper because what I wrote is pretty much all the info to report.

This man's death and the death of the brother of one of DP's girlfriends are probably being looked at closely by police since they are a little too close to DP. The Chief wants him fired for reasons not even connected to the death of Kathleen and disappearance of Stacy.

I can't help but wonder if the FBI is involved because of the rising deaths surrounding DP.

There are missing scuba weights, barrel, nightstand and Tim Miller was just on Geraldo saying that they've been looking for the blue barrel for 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl