KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart truly hurts for this family. I am trying to remain open minded and not jump to conclusions about the father being involved without any proof. Even though the father was my first suspect if it is found that he really did have something to do with her disappearance (I can't bring myself to say death yet) not only will this family be devastated by the loss of their mother but by the incarceration or DP their father will receive. The loss of both parents...how utterly devastating. I can not even begin to imagine the pain. I am glad they have their faith to help carry them through. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. Truly. :(

Unfortunately, they had already lost the father years ago, and it doesn't seem like much of a loss.

This crime is revenge, pure and simple. He waited until the divorce and settlement were long done. All the while he knew there would be this payback.

The Hollisters had nothing against Pat Kimmi except that they were friends with her ex. All routes in this case lead straight to his door.
IMO.

btw, here is the reference to "car" as the vehicle that was dismantled.
For what it's worth, news nowadays doesn't do any homework, just shortcuts, so you have to take anything they say as "?"
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/news/l...-to-Missing-Woman/K6OHjW6JJ0mtcmVp1K89ow.cspx

I agree - the ex will be involved up to his eyeballs. I hope he's sweating bullets and I hope Roger starts spilling his guts.

I agree also.
Sad times for the children of Patricia K., no matter what.

just a couple of random thoughts..im familiar (meaning im local & know most everybody involved, but none of them "personaly")

DNA talk..ive been down this road before with a missing relative..it took a little over a year to get positive results back after bones were found, AND the DNA profiles of the parents were allready done up, i dont think it normally goes as fast as we see on television

The husband/father...he drinks alot, ive ran across him in a social setting for lack of a better word...i had the impression 1st time i met him that he would "spout off" about anything.....as in "i'd give any amount of money to get rid of so & so", and then ramble on into his next babbling....weather he would actually commision an order as has been suggest & speculated on here, i cant say, i dont know him well enough

the hollisters, my last personal dealing with them would have been 20 years or so ago, i considered them both crazy, again, that was just my impression, she had them "crazy eyes" going on

ok, if someone wants to "dig" on the hollisters, back in the mid 80's IIRC, they lived right off of hwy 9 (north i think), a little west of highway 75, which would put them in netawaka, or just south of the city limits..this would be jackson county kansas

they stole a bunch of cattle (this is all from memory & would be considered hear-say at this point i guess), & when LE was close to catching them, they burnt the bar down, witht he cows, & claimed insurance....heck, its all fuzzy, but it was pretty big news back then

im guessing some of you arm chair detectives that are good with search engines, etc could find something out...again though, this would be jackson county rather than nemaha, & the topeka capitol journal would have covered it im sure

prayers & good vibes to the kimmis, im sorry you are going through this, like i said, i have set in the exact chair you are in, its tough

welcome to websleuths hwj! interesting about the Hollister's past "cow" problems (?????) off to check that out.

and again... welcome!

TY, TY hwj for joininig us & sharing your perspective.

We understand about 'hearsay' & 'rumors'....and sometimes, sometimes - there's a 'nugget' of truth in them.

just a couple of random thoughts..im familiar (meaning im local & know most everybody involved, but none of them "personaly")

DNA talk..ive been down this road before with a missing relative..it took a little over a year to get positive results back after bones were found, AND the DNA profiles of the parents were allready done up, i dont think it normally goes as fast as we see on television

The husband/father...he drinks alot, ive ran across him in a social setting for lack of a better word...i had the impression 1st time i met him that he would "spout off" about anything.....as in "i'd give any amount of money to get rid of so & so", and then ramble on into his next babbling....weather he would actually commision an order as has been suggest & speculated on here, i cant say, i dont know him well enough

the hollisters, my last personal dealing with them would have been 20 years or so ago, i considered them both crazy, again, that was just my impression, she had them "crazy eyes" going on

ok, if someone wants to "dig" on the hollisters, back in the mid 80's IIRC, they lived right off of hwy 9 (north i think), a little west of highway 75, which would put them in netawaka, or just south of the city limits..this would be jackson county kansas

they stole a bunch of cattle (this is all from memory & would be considered hear-say at this point i guess), & when LE was close to catching them, they burnt the bar down, witht he cows, & claimed insurance....heck, its all fuzzy, but it was pretty big news back then

im guessing some of you arm chair detectives that are good with search engines, etc could find something out...again though, this would be jackson county rather than nemaha, & the topeka capitol journal would have covered it im sure

prayers & good vibes to the kimmis, im sorry you are going through this, like i said, i have set in the exact chair you are in, its tough

Wow! Welcome and thank you so much for your insights. This must be where the cow story is coming from. I'm thinking this time it involved cold, hard cash. Should be something LE can track.

Thank you and hope you'll stick around!

fairy, I agree that is where the current "cow" rumor could be coming from. Still digging with not much luck... (to find out about the cow and arson case that hwj mentioned from the 80s...)

Veromi has Roger and Rebecca both in Netawaka and in Sabetha with their ages and all, so it fits.

I found something cached from HomeInteriors but nothing else.

I'm not good at it though, keep digging.

TY, TY hwj for joininig us & sharing your perspective.

We understand about 'hearsay' & 'rumors'....and sometimes, sometimes - there's a 'nugget' of truth in them.

i certainly agree with you, & just to clarify, i was using that term about me telling the story about the cows, not to in anyway discount anyones theories to date on this board, quite the opposite!

as far as the other things i said, i pretty much stuck with what i know as "personal fact", or "my opinion".....hope i got the point across that i think mrs hollister is crazy enuff to be armpit deep in this, but again thats just from my experience with her, lol

sad thing about truth, it isnt any good if it somehow gets buried in court b/c of a technicality

its pretty hard to find an unbiased jury these days, face it, i doubt if any active posters in this thread could be totaly impartial (imo) including me....& that seems to usually be an advantage to the perp rather that the vic

hwj, so are you saying that the "current" cow talk could possibly hold some water?? Thanks in advance for any insight.

i certainly agree with you, & just to clarify, i was using that term about me telling the story about the cows, not to in anyway discount anyones theories to date on this board, quite the opposite!

as far as the other things i said, i pretty much stuck with what i know as "personal fact", or "my opinion".....hope i got the point across that i think mrs hollister is crazy enuff to be armpit deep in this, but again thats just from my experience with her, lol

sad thing about truth, it isnt any good if it somehow gets buried in court b/c of a technicality

its pretty hard to find an unbiased jury these days, face it, i doubt if any active posters in this thread could be totaly impartial (imo) including me....& that seems to usually be an advantage to the perp rather that the vic

You're right about the technicality thing - that's why I'm trying so hard to be patient and hoping LE is making sure everything is done by the book.

They can file for a change of venue - IF this ever goes to trial.

No worries, hwj -- you made a *great* first post, making it very clear what was your opinion, rumor, and your own experience.

Hope you hang in there with us for the long haul.

And BTW, if my posts get confusing today, it's because I'm PUI (posting under the influence, LOL) of cold meds.

Thanks again for coming here. ((hugs))

hwj, so are you saying that the "current" cow talk could possibly hold some water?? Thanks in advance for any insight.

idk about the current cow talk, but it did bring to memory the former cowtalk, lol

the more i think about it, the cows might have originaly belongsed to rogers dad, were reported stolen by the dad...son got nervous & burnt the barn down claiming to ins co he lost all his cows....im really stretching here, on the verge of being full of BS actually.....but, if thats kind of how things went, i could understand it getting covered up & there might not be anything out there now on it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041&page=13

for those who would like to read the forensic astrology posts on this case

Note: if you follow this link it will take you to page 13 of the astro thread where most of the posts on this case are... ***you must scroll down to find them all***

I went back and read them to refresh myself on the astros take of things and found it to be interesting in light of the recent news/break in the case.

hwj, is Roger Hollister a "regular" around the Horton area/watering holes? (I am in Leavenworth by the way! Howdy neighbor!)

hwj, is Roger Hollister a "regular" around the Horton area/watering holes? (I am in Leavenworth by the way! Howdy neighbor!)

not that i can say, actually, i wouldnt know him if i saw him probably, she was the one that i remember...the crazy eyes

im not what you would call a "regular" but regular enough to know most everybody

the ex isnt a regular at any watering holes around horton either, that i know of, he makes a daily or sometimes 2x daily stop at the package liq store on the horth end of horton....at least the lady that works there told me he still does & seems business as usual to her

my work brings me LW way, atchison, hiawatha, horton, all points in between, towards & inot parts of KC too, but not any further north & west of hiawatha, so i dont hear much on the streets in sabetha FYI

You think Rebecca would be a victim in this, so... I hope you're right. I hope they have spoken with her and gotten answers about where there was digging on her property on Nov 7th or thereabouts.
Hopefully it was done while she was at home.

I see there is still a lot of snow cover, so air searches for freshly overturned areas wouldn't help much.

C'mon Rebecca, TALK.

Even if she was a victim....she would have known and recognized the money clip and hat........and she didn't tell anyone??? What's up with that? Think of how long the family has pleaded and begged for some answers. I'm sorry, but I don't have alot of sympathy in that area. I know her, and she has always been nice to me, but to know information that could bring these great kids out of some of their agony...and not bring it forth. To me that makes you just as guilty. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard