OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they could beat the truth out of him.

I know how you feel...Unfortunately that approach wouldn't work with Floyd. He's played the victim his entire life, and beating him for info would just reinforce his view of himself. He'd probably enjoy it.

as of 07 dial in jail drugs

I'm positive Tuffy has pictures of Dial saved somewhere.. Hopefully she will see this post and add a pic of Dial here. (copy and save works best rather than the other way to link.... sometimes the linked pic's are too small to see well. jmo)

Attachments

• david dial.jpg
    david dial.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 75
Thank you, Tuffy. That is the first picture I've seen of Dial and WOW I do see a bit of a resemblence. Wouldn't CODIS have his DNA profile since he is incarcerated? If so, can it be compared to Sharon's somehow? Or can they compare his and Sharon's DNA when he dies?

Thank you, Tuffy. That is the first picture I've seen of Dial and WOW I do see a bit of a resemblence. Wouldn't CODIS have his DNA profile since he is incarcerated? If so, can it be compared to Sharon's somehow? Or can they compare his and Sharon's DNA when he dies?

I agree. I saw the resemblence a long time ago. I don't believe they need Dials permission for a DNA test if he is currently incarcerated on felony charges. Dial lost that right when he became a felon if I understand things correctly. I would love to see a dna test to see if Dial is the father... if nothing else it would put to bed that speculation which seems to have been ongoing for some time. Plus, if I understand correctly, they would have gotten Dials dna in 07 even if he was not still incarcerated right?

when I saw his picture , I could see the resemblance someone definetly needs to check his DNA, I'm looking at the picture in jail .

National center said today Christina Carter was not Sharon Marshall. DNA test finally completed. Have a posting on my blog at mattbirkbeck.com/blog

Thanks for sharing Matt. I wonder if the truth will ever come out in whom Sharon really was.

Thanks for sharing Matt. I wonder if the truth will ever come out in whom Sharon really was.

I hate to say it, but I doubt we will ever know. I bet she was given or sold to that scum bag. She would have never been reported missing because her mother wouldn't have wanted the police getting involved.

I have to believe that some day we will know. I have to believe...To keep searching, to keep Sharon's memory alive. If all the work accomplishes nothing else but to bring other missing girl cases back into the light, to give one family closure, then it will all have been well worth it.

All it will take is the right person reading the right post at the right time, to say to themselves, "hey, I wonder what happened to..."

I hate to say it, but I doubt we will ever know. I bet she was given or sold to that scum bag. She would have never been reported missing because her mother wouldn't have wanted the police getting involved.
I am with you. We will never know. IDK if I think she was sold per say. I feel like her mom was on the fringes of society and is a missing person herself and just nobody ever knew, perhaps shes now a Jane Doe somewhere, maybe her body was never found.

National center said today Christina Carter was not Sharon Marshall. DNA test finally completed. Have a posting on my blog at mattbirkbeck.com/blog

Her daughter she adopted out should be asked to let
someone put it into the National Gene Pool
criminal or non-criminals somebody has to be a match...

I have to believe that some day we will know. I have to believe...To keep searching, to keep Sharon's memory alive. If all the work accomplishes nothing else but to bring other missing girl cases back into the light, to give one family closure, then it will all have been well worth it.

All it will take is the right person reading the right post at the right time, to say to themselves, "hey, I wonder what happened to..."

What a beautiful post. I feel the same way as you shadowangel. Your dedication, knowledge, and sleuthing skills on cold cases never ceases to amaze me. I learn so much from you and all the other wonderful posters here. Thank you all!

I am with you. We will never know. IDK if I think she was sold per say. I feel like her mom was on the fringes of society and is a missing person herself and just nobody ever knew, perhaps shes now a Jane Doe somewhere, maybe her body was never found.

I kinda agree with you about Sharon's mother but I have hope that Sharon and her mother have someone who is going to wonder what happened to them and start looking for them. A parent, uncle, aunt, sibling, best friend from school, anyone at all! Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part. I have always hoped that Sharon could have a sibling who was just a little bit older then Sharon was when Floyd took her and will start to remember a little sister who just wasn't there one day.

I kinda agree with you about Sharon's mother but I have hope that Sharon and her mother have someone who is going to wonder what happened to them and start looking for them. A parent, uncle, aunt, sibling, best friend from school, anyone at all! Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part. I have always hoped that Sharon could have a sibling who was just a little bit older then Sharon was when Floyd took her and will start to remember a little sister who just wasn't there one day.
I don't know that she has anyone looking for her. it would seem if she did she would have been found by now. But maybe Sharon's mom has someone looking for her and they are hitting dead ends. Who knows?I am sorry for being so pessimistic but I have no hope in this case. It is sad too becasue after all Sharon was put through she deserves to have her true identity given to her instead of the one he gave her.

I had hoped that somebody somewhere could get the real info from FDF before he dies but it seems nobody will be able to..aren't there any reporters willing to try at least?

I don't know that she has anyone looking for her. it would seem if she did she would have been found by now. But maybe Sharon's mom has someone looking for her and they are hitting dead ends. Who knows?I am sorry for being so pessimistic but I have no hope in this case. It is sad too becasue after all Sharon was put through she deserves to have her true identity given to her instead of the one he gave her.

I can understand how you feel...If it helps at all, keep in mind cases like Melissa Highsmith, Christina Carter, and several others that have been mentioned here over the years. These cases weren't profiled on any sites, and if not for people like all of us with an interest in getting to the truth who spend countless hours scouring old newspapers...Those cases still would be unremembered. Going back 30, 40 years, parents and siblings most likely have moved on with their lives, assuming that somewhere the original missing persons reports are being reviewed, on occasion. Though I personally consider it unlikely, Sharon may have been reported missing at some point, a report taken...Then as part of the healing process the family let her go. We've seen it happen quite a bit, we in fact have the examples (Websleuths rocks :dance:).
As new papers are being added to archives, the chances of uncovering more of these "forgotten cases" increases. Its up to us to get looking, to keep searching, and keep the faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa