OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I can't give you a page #..

Somebody not myself thought that book was trash and it was accidently thrown out with rest of my household trash..

Well Matt B. will love that I need to buy his book again I guess..

But I remember reading that about Ole Floyd's fancy boat and his Mastermind Brite Idea he tried to pull over on the Insurance Company... Today's boat's will sink but it take more than normal amount of minor damage to sink one... They got huge amount flotation chambers built into all these new boat's day's.. Even cheap Jon Boats was adding these chambers under there seat's for last I say 20 to 30 year's..

I remember because I thought that was a pretty bad thing to do out of Floyd.. While Sharon working as many overtime hours she could Ole Floyd was out fishing on his nice fishing boat living like a King..

They lived in FL. at the time if I am not badly mistaken.. If this help narrow it down for you..I am thinking too some underage girl got some photo's of her's took on that boat too..

At that time Sharon was doing pretty well at the club.. I think this is the only time in there live's they had much extra spending money was during this time period in there life's.. I am pretty sure about same time CC was killed by Floyd..

Sorry I can't give you a page #..

Somebody not myself thought that book was trash and it was accidently thrown out with rest of my household trash..

Well Matt B. will love that I need to buy his book again I guess..

But I remember reading that about Ole Floyd's fancy boat and his Mastermind Brite Idea he tried to pull over on the Insurance Company... Today's boat's will sink but it take more than normal amount of minor damage to sink one... They got huge amount flotation chambers built into all these new boat's day's.. Even cheap Jon Boats was adding these chambers under there seat's for last I say 20 to 30 year's..

I remember because I thought that was a pretty bad thing to do out of Floyd.. While Sharon working as many overtime hours she could Ole Floyd was out fishing on his nice fishing boat living like a King..

They lived in FL. at the time if I am not badly mistaken.. If this help narrow it down for you..I am thinking too some underage girl got some photo's of her's took on that boat too..

At that time Sharon was doing pretty well at the club.. I think this is the only time in there live's they had much extra spending money was during this time period in there life's.. I am pretty sure about same time CC was killed by Floyd..

I have ABC from e-book I will try and find that information thank you for pointing me ...
there were many questions I had reading the book concerning just this kind of statements
"Sunk the boat" Floyd sunk the boat....I wonder if there was another motive ? besides Insurance,the same comes up again when Sharon Marshall dies...Insurance ?
I would never be able to agree that Floyd was all that smart,setting out to prove or disprove I found everything I could about Floyd.
Handwriting specially seems to look like he does not have the smarts,and from court documents he used to file motions it appears he is copying out of a source ref:Law book.
other to note Floyd, stated that when CC. remains were found that there was two skulls
that were found....in that matter he ( Floyd) would be able to make that statement as Floyd would be privileged to that information.

hes will always have the upperhand he will never reveal anything he wants and needs to be in control of who sharon is. and its sad to think that he will someday pass and we will never know who sharon really was

I could be wrong about some of these detail's because it is coming stright from my memory and been few year's ago when I read that book front to back.... Being a guy plus talk of Fishing Boat's Ofcourse I took maybe more interest in that as some of you women might have done..

Learn long time ago nobody perfect..

On Ole Floyd's brain power... He got to be one of the luckest men on face of there earth there for around 20 or 30 some year's, Or he is a mastermind of crime as some of you say he is... Police Dept's from the Ole Andy & Barney day's are about completely gone now day's... I still get a huge kick everytime I see Mayberry PD Andy or Barney using that old time phone without even a dailing system on it, Only Sarah I need to call the Diner or Gomer & Wally or Aunt Bee..
But Myself I am going to stick with uncommon amount of luck came his way until some of you change my mind.. But when he did hit Police Radar all his crimes started to come back to bite him hard in his behind..

I can't help from thinking the huge advancement in High Tech. and Computers and interworking of different Police Dept's working together had a huge help in this case in helping track him down in his life of crime...
But this is a very scary thought too... I am just guessing just how many other Floyd's type's they might have been out there that might got by with this same very type of crime but was never caught in the earlier year's because Technology was not that advanced yet..

I sure hope myself he is in General Pop. in Jail :innocent: If you know what I mean on this :blushing:

Long time lurker first time posting. I have tried to catch up with the Sharon Marshall case here. Is there any way they can do a age regression? To get an idea of what Sharon might have looked like at the time of her abduction? Just a thought.

Long time lurker first time posting. I have tried to catch up with the Sharon Marshall case here. Is there any way they can do a age regression? To get an idea of what Sharon might have looked like at the time of her abduction? Just a thought.
i think there is a pic of her that they believe was taken around the time that floyd took possession of her. since nobody knows where he got her and he says nobody is looking for her its hard to say exactly when she parted ways from the woman who gave birth to her.

i think there is a pic of her that they believe was taken around the time that Floyd took possession of her. since nobody knows where he got her and he says nobody is looking for her its hard to say exactly when she parted ways from the woman who gave birth to her.

Has anyone seen the photo of a 2 month old baby, said to have come from Floyds' sister
that also made the statement the photo was sent to her by Floyd ....I asked the poster
this question "If this is a photo of Sharon Marshall when she was 2 months old " doesn't that
open another question as to when Floyd got her and when ?
Having photos then sending them to his(Floyd) sister further exemplifies his obsession with Sharon Marshall and How Floyd came in passion....Did Floyd take Sharon Marshall and everything associated with her...What made Floyd are caused Floyd to feel so entitled ?
The poster of that photo would not answer my question...and I never heard from the poster again.

Maybe she was sold (willingly) in a black market adoption. Hence, why no one is searching for her.

Danaya

That is one of a huge amount of questions all of us have that keep all of us coming back to this thread..

Myself I find this case one of the most interesting case's we have on file..

Plus trying to get any new infromation is just about like :banghead:..

Hope you enjoy the site..

Danaya

That is one of a huge amount of questions all of us have that keep all of us coming back to this thread..

Myself I find this case one of the most interesting case's we have on file..

Plus trying to get any new infromation is just about like :banghead:..

Hope you enjoy the site..

Good point! Getting information is like pulling teeth! You would think LE would want any and all information out there ASAP. Someone has got to be able to solve the question of her identity.

I read somewhere on one of the Sharon Marshall Threads (sorry that I can't pinpoint where) that had a timeline of Floyd's whereabouts around the time he is thought to have taken Sharon. One of the places mentioned was a "Freedom Village". I did some research and there are several places around the US that go by that name. One that caught my interest was in Mississippi. Around the time that it is thought that Floyd was in the area, it was known for being a refuge for displaced agricultural workers. It wouldn't be too far fetched that someone that would have a child taken wouldn't report it or possibly even given the child away for a promise of a better life. Does anyone know if this has been looked into???

Has anyone seen the photo of a 2 month old baby, said to have come from Floyds' sister
that also made the statement the photo was sent to her by Floyd ....I asked the poster
this question "If this is a photo of Sharon Marshall when she was 2 months old " doesn't that
open another question as to when Floyd got her and when ?
Having photos then sending them to his(Floyd) sister further exemplifies his obsession with Sharon Marshall and How Floyd came in passion....Did Floyd take Sharon Marshall and everything associated with her...What made Floyd are caused Floyd to feel so entitled ?
The poster of that photo would not answer my question...and I never heard from the poster again.

An interesting point, but I would think then that Sharon and Floyd would share MtDNA. I am assuming Floyd has been tested against Sharon, right?

i think he was i know when he wanted custody of michael the courts told him he was not his bio father. so i am assuming he was dna tested at that time

Paternal DNA is a little dicier in terms of accuracy-YDNA mutates 1 in about every 500 males.

MtDNA never mutates, never changes from mother to child, which is why Sharon and Floyd would share it if they had a maternal relative in common.

ETA: Maybe someone can sort out if Floyd's MtDNA was compared to Sharon's? I am certain it would have been but it would be nice to know. That would certainly narrow down her origins. Is his sister still alive?

To my knowledge, the only DNA testing done was to determine Michael's parenthood. I've read that Floyd's and Sharon's DNA were later compared and no match was found. I have no idea how involved the testing was, but its been my assumption that the existing profiles for each were compared. Again, my assumption only.
It's been written of Floyd, and I agree, that he is highly intelligent. However, being the sociopath that he is, Floyd has little impulse control and that is what usually leads to his downfall. I think we should be thankful for that, for Floyd is an extremely dangerous person and though the true tally of his crimes may never be known, it certainly could be much higher.
In my opinion, Floyd refuses to divulge Sharon's identity because it is the last bit of control he has remaining from his previous life, when he had total control over the every movement and action of another person. To someone like Floyd, who had been abused and bullied his entire life, that control must have meant nearly as much to him as his very life.

Tags : None
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2557dfok.html

The Doe Network:
Case File 2557DFOK

Joan Gay Croft
Missing since April 9, 1947 from Woodward, Oklahoma
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
Age at Time of Disappearance: 4 years old
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
On April 9, 1947 a giant tornado ripped through the town of Woodward. It traveled on the ground for 221 miles at a speed of 46 miles per hour, smashing, without warning, everything in its path. It has been described as one of the 10 most destructive tornadoes of all time, killing 185 people and injuring 720.
Joan Gay's mother was killed by the giant storm, and her father, H.O. Croft, was critically injured. He was transferred to an Oklahoma City hospital. Joan Gay, with a splinter through her leg, and her sister, were found to have less life-threatening injuries than others seeking care, and were ushered to the hospital basement to wait as more critical injuries were treated.
Her sister, four years older, reported that two men dressed in khaki work clothes came into the basement and carried Joan Gay away.
Apparently due to the turmoil of the night, no one paid any attention to the little girl's protests. For a time it was thought perhaps the child was taken elsewhere for medical treatment. But as days passed following the disaster and damage was assessed and residents accounted for, Joan Gay did not surface on hospital lists or with any family members.
The incident received nationwide attention, but Joan Gay never was found.
Source Information:
Enid News
The Daily Oklahoman

I am really bad at math but from what I read Sharon Marshall/Davis was about four to six in the late sixties/ early seventies. This happened in 1947

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361