The dogs - did they track Hailey to a motel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulmagent, here's the interview where Clint talks about reviewing the video:

Blog Talk Radio/Bring Them Home - Clint Dunn Interview - Feb 2 - Transcript
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/201...int-dunn-radio-interview-feb-2-transcription/

Thank you for pulling that but what I am talking about is where Kempfer says how much video clint veiwed. He was specific and it does not match to what clint said.FWIR. I think it is the same article you are looking for. It was not a video it and it was a news papers article.

Thank you for pulling that but what I am talking about is where Kempfer says how much video clint veiwed. He was specific and it does not match to what clint said.FWIR. I think it is the same article you are looking for. It was not a video it and it was a news papers article.

Oh okay. I'm still looking for that article, but I keep getting distracted.

This is close to - but not quite - what I was looking for.

Cristie Roye, manager of Western Suites, said police studied surveillance tapes but did not see the missing teen. Motel staff, she said, did not recall seeing the teenager, either.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/04/hed-help-herey-hed-help-herey/?print=1

One of the problems with the Abilene Reporter News articles is that their server seems to go up and down. So sometimes you search, and absolutely nothing comes up, but you know you saw an article about something. It makes me crazy. A few hours later or the next day you do the same search and it pops right up.

I swear there was an article saying that surveillance video was checked and motel employees and people who were at the hotel that day were interviewed and Hailey wasn't seen there that day.

Anybody remember that and can give me an idea where to search for it? Maybe something else that was talked about in the article I could use as key words? I can't find it.

Here's one...still looking through my notes for the one that mentions the guests...I know it's out there.

<snip>
Cristie Roye, manager of Western Suites, said police studied surveillance tapes but did not see the missing teen. Motel staff, she said, did not recall seeing the teenager, either.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/04/hed-help-herey-hed-help-herey/

Here's one...still looking through my notes for the one that mentions the guests...I know it's out there.

<snip>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/04/hed-help-herey-hed-help-herey/

I think it would be interesting to know if SA could be traced to that motel or if room clerks recogonize him. He could check in and sneak HD in through a door where the scent would not be detected. Just a thought.

This one? Although I'm not seeing specifics about how much video Clint viewed...still looking through notes.

On Friday police offered to show Clint Dunn surveillance tapes taken around Western Suites near Interstate 20 in Colorado City. Bloodhounds reportedly hit on Hailey Dunn's scent early in the investigation near the lodging. He has asked for access to all information regarding his daughter but says he has not received much.
http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/15/20-days-without-hailey/

With the child *advertiser censored* stuff coming out, I don't want to think about the motel.

If I remember correctly guys it was during Clint's interview on that radio show that he discussed the tapes he viewed. I think it was his first interview. Bring them Home is that the name of the radio show?

Yes grandmaj- if memory serves me right, it was that show, with Bea and whatshername...
Clint had complained LE would not let him watch tapes to see if he recognized anyone, something like that

If I remember correctly guys it was during Clint's interview on that radio show that he discussed the tapes he viewed. I think it was his first interview. Bring them Home is that the name of the radio show?

I believe you are right. I think I might have read a transcript of the show. Except I thought Beane did the transcripts so I confused myself.

Of course the important thing here is you remember him talking about 36 hours of tape right?

I thought him to say he only was allowed to veiw 3 hours of the tape?

I am thinking they may have showed him certain individuals to see if he recognized them... IMHO.

The hotel hit does kind of make sense if it was used as a transit area in a consenual abduction scenario, since whoever she went with would need neutral ground to wait at. That might be the reason why LE took the dogs to the local hotels in the first place.

VK9 Julie and Quincy have been invited back by non-LE to resume a search for Hailey.
Citizens are setting up the funding, etc.

This is a citizen request search.
It is hoped CCPD and MCSO will cooperate.

VK9 Julie and Quincy have been invited back by non-LE to resume a search for Hailey.
Citizens are setting up the funding, etc.

This is a citizen request search.
It is hoped CCPD and MCSO will cooperate.

I am soooo glad! They need someone with good expertise in there... Praying for a successful search.

:praying:

Carrie and Amber will be back.
Dunno if same or sep searches.

But, yes, citizens (and human/dog teams) are still looking for Hailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert