GUILTY TX - Joshua Wilkerson, 18, Pearland, 16 Nov 2010

tk71texas

wth is wrong with people today
Reaction score
joshua-wilkerson.jpg

Josh's family are close friends with one of my friends...I heard about this yesterday evening but details were scarce. I prayed for Josh and his family all night and was hoping to awaken to good news this morning,

This is the notice I received from my friend yesterday.

Urgent prayer request! Please pray for my friend S (formerly of T) and her family. Her nephew, Josh is missing. He is 18 years old and a Senior at Pearland High School. He went to school today and did not come home. They have found his shoes in a dumpster, and his truck and back pack,...but cannot find him anywhere. PLEASE PRAY for this family!!

TRUCK WAS FOUND AT AN ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN PEARLAND, TX WHERE HE LIVES, THE TRUCK HAD BEEN RUN THROUGH A FIELD OF MUD AND GRASS. IN THE DUMPSTER AT THE RESTAURANT THEY FOUND HIS BACKPACK, CHAIN THAT HE WEARS AROUND HIS... NECK AND HIS WET SHOES. PLEASE PRAY THAT HE IS ALIVE SOMEWHERE AND THAT HE WILL BE ...FOUND, ALSO PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY RIGHT NOW. THANKS

Searchers Look For Missing Teenager
Joshua Wilkerson Last Seen About Noon Tuesday

http://www.click2houston.com/news/25824691/detail.html

Officers said they thought Wilkerson may have walked away from the car, and they started a ground search. As the night progressed, officers said they found out Wilkerson may not have been wearing a jacket or shoes. Extra searchers were called in because of cold temperatures forecast overnight.

11/17/10 — We have been asked to assist Pearland Police Department in the search for 18 year old Joshua Wilkerson, who disappeared on Tuesday, November 16, 2010. The Command Center is at Pearland Jr. High South, next to Pearland Jr. High, 4719 Bailey Road
Pearland, TX 77584-6023. The Ronald Wagner Agricultural Center is directly from Pearland Jr. High South. We need horses, ATVs and foot searchers.

11/17/10 — Joshua Wilkerson, age 18, was last seen on Tuesday, November 16, 2010, around 12:00 p.m. at his high school. His vehicle was found abandoned at a shopping center in Pearland, TX. It is not known what Joshua was wearing at the time he disappeared, but it feared he is not wearing his shoes. There is cold weather moving into the area later this evening. Foul play is suspected. Please call if you have any information.

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/11/missing-foul-play-suspected-joshua-wilkerson-18-yrs-111610/

Missing poster

Attachments

• C93F5FC9d01.pdf
    83.3 KB · Views: 56
momtective ~ Do you know if Josh has a FB or MS? Do you know of any other photos of Josh?

I would be very surprised if the "person of interest" didn't have something to do with Joshua's disappearance. It would seem that if a person can give those kinds of specifics, then they are involved in some way.

not necessarily.

you'd be surprised what some people brag or blabber about that's overheard by others. many people have been busted over the years simply because they could not keep their mouths shut and someone reports what they heard.

Hi Momtective,

I was chatting with you on the scanner chat forum...but thought if you didn't already know it seems they are searching Centennial Park off of Mclean and Fite close to where they found his car. My coworker said she saw searchers on horse there. I am wondering if they have shifted focus from the Bailey rd area to that area.

Hi Momtective,

I was chatting with you on the scanner chat forum...but thought if you didn't already know it seems they are searching Centennial Park off of Mclean and Fite close to where they found his car. My coworker said she saw searchers on horse there. I am wondering if they have shifted focus from the Bailey rd area to that area.

The video above shows a field they are searching...do you know where that area is located?

That field is between Magnolia and Bailey off of Hwy 35. The field is not directly off of 518 (Broadway) as the newcast says but very close to it.

near the High School, correct? Is there a pond near there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back