GUILTY TX - Michelle Warner, 31, Houston, 21 Sept 2012

LietKynes

Former Member
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this yet; so please move/delete if need be.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-houston-mom-michelle-warner-vanished-fight-estranged/story

Sounds a little like Lynn Jackenheimer's (sp?)case.... very sad and I'm already suspicious of the ex-bf because it sounds like he removed the hard drive of his pc. (the article said the cpu).

link doesn't seem to work...I'll repost it.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ho...er-vanished-fight-estranged/story?id=17339715

This sure makes the ex-bf look suspicious, doesn't it?!
I'm confused, though, if they were still living together, how could they be estranged? I wish these reporters wouldn't use words like that when they aren't certain of what the status of their relationship was.
And in the article, it talks about them "barely dating." How on earth can you
"barely" date someone? Either you are or you're not.
It will be interesting to see how this develops.

".. if they were still living together, how could they be estranged?"
resp. snipped

I wondered that as well...most people don't live with their ex. bf's.
Just seems like a Lynn J.'s deja vu-type thing all over again. If ANYONE pushes you against a wall or anything---that is time to get out. Heck, even if a person is only verbally abusive... If you have a kid(s) together, though, that just makes it worse.... imo.

Michelle Warner’s estranged boyfriend said she stormed out of their southwest Houston apartment in the 7200 block of Bellerive after an argument last Friday.
The boyfriend drove to Odessa with the couple's 3-year-old son, Cayden, that same night.

A neighbor said he saw the boyfriend loading boxes and blankets into Warner’s car the day she disappeared.

"He got nervous when he saw me, like, he got shooked [SIC] up and got in her -- that lady’s -- car and took off," the neighbor said. He didn't want to show his face out of fear.

Warner’s family members say police told them the carpet inside the couple’s apartment had recently been bleached, but investigators are now denying that.

http://www.khou.com/news/cnn/Missing-moms-whereabouts-remain-a-mystery--171602771.html

And why is the bf driving her car ? Plus, the investigators may say the carpet wasn't bleached, but perhaps the family members could smell enough of it to be concerned ? Did the missing woman regularly clean with alot of bleach ?
I hate it when women disappear under these circumstances; and yet it seems all too familiar.

Thanks for starting the thread, LietKynes. A member alerted me this afternoon while I was at work. I haven't read all of the updates yet, but if LE now denies the bleach, do they also deny the missing hard drive mentioned here?

http://main.montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/?p=52305

Name: Michelle Leigh (Chaffin) Warner
Height: 5′ 6" / Build: Slender / Weight: 125 – 130 lbs / Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark Brown with Slight Red Tint (Past Shoulder Length)
Markings: Dolphin Tattoo Backside of Right or Left Shoulder and Small Butterfly Tattoo On One Foot. Also Has Small Stud Nose Ring on Right Side of Nose.

missing_thumb.jpg

Warner does have a criminal record. She has served in time jail for drug possession. She has also been convicted of theft and credit card abuse.

"There's been some recent information that may show she could have slipped back into that addiction," Sgt. Brian Harris said. "We don't know that for sure, but best-case scenario, we're hoping that that, unfortunately, would be the case, and that she's alive out there."

http://www.click2houston.com/news/V...her/-/1735978/16760522/-/7lpxduz/-/index.html

And why is the bf driving her car ? Plus, the investigators may say the carpet wasn't bleached, but perhaps the family members could smell enough of it to be concerned ? Did the missing woman regularly clean with alot of bleach ?
I hate it when women disappear under these circumstances; and yet it seems all too familiar.

So the cops are denying that the carpet had been cleaned with bleach? Or were the neighbors or family mistaken, or what? I think a one-eyed person could tell if a carpet had been scrubbed with bleach. And he's driving her car and took her son with him. Oh, this does not sound good at all. I hope they track him down and take that child away from him.

For some reason when I read the name Michelle, I thought about Michelle Parker.

I hope that Michelle is found in a safe place, but I do not get the feeling that this will be the case. The boyfriend taking off immediately with the child raises the hair on the back of my neck. She is quite beautiful. :( I'll bet her little one wants his mommy.

Michelle is very pretty and I pray for a good outcome and that she is safe. I am confused about who saw her last. I know there was an argument between MW and the BF. She alledgedly stormed out, he left with the 3 yr. old and she went to dinner with a male friend who dropped her off at the Apt. and she hasn't been seen since? or did she go to dinner with the friend first and then get into an argument with the BF after she was dropped off? Are there any pictures of the BF?

"Are there any pictures of the BF? "
snipped by me....

That's what I was wondering...haven't found any thus far. Maybe there wouldn't be as he is not even a POI yet.

Thank you, Lois. This is so sad. Her children are precious and I doubt she would have just abandoned them. Too many positive things going on in her life with the new job to have just ran off. I think we are going to find out the BF is responsible. JMO, but I hope to see an arrest soon! Also, waiting to find out for sure about the carpet "bleaching". I believe that will be a very crucial part of this case.

After being on this forum for a while now, I should know this...but does bleach remove blood stains from carpet/walls ?
As a child I used to get horrible nosebleeds, until my parents took me to a doctor at the age of 9 and he 'cauterized' a vein in my nose.
I have memories of my mom taking care of me ( and my nose!); and of the messes she'd have to clean up on the couch and even the floor if I dripped blood outside of the watsebasket. I don't remember her having to use bleach...just soap and cold water.

I think bleach does remove blood from some material/fabrics. both color and liquid would have some kind of reaction. I think if you use any kind of general cleaning kitchen or bath spray on a carpet, it would have a tendency to leave the carpet probably much cleaner and light in just those spots. Clorine Bleach would actually bleach it much lighter than the original color.That has pretty much been my experience with trying to maintain carpet. I'm not sure if there were more pets than just the cat, but even a young child walking around with drinks or snacks can cause spots and stains on carpet. I hate to jump to the conclusion that it was blood trying to be covered up when it may only be that Michelle scrubbed up heavy spills or spots, but if it was just done within hours of her disappearance, then police can determine if those spots were in fact freshly scrubbed and contain evidence of blood. They may know about it as the family said, but acting like they don't and not confirming so as not to give the POI or suspect any knowledge of what they do have prior to questioning. I still have a lot of questions. What was in the boxes that were being loaded up in M's car and why the need for all the blankets? The little one should have been riding in a car seat and it is not by any means cold enough in Odessa or West Texas requiring blankets. I wonder why the BF suddenly had no job at the PC place or if he even had a vehicle of his own? Doesn't sound like it to me.

He had a truck. However, it had problems going over 55 mph. He says he was making payments on her car along with everything else. So he took the car for the safety of the baby and planned on switching vehicles later on a return trip.

It is possible that he quit his job with the intention of leaving Houston. Given the fact that she lost custody of her 11 year old, I don't think she would have been able to stop Mark from doing the same with his child. <modsnip>
People have been wondering about this weird estranged set up they had. <modsnip>.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back