IL IL - Isaac Danyus, 62, Waukegan, 26 Sep 2012

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Isaac Winifred Danyus

032113-national-missing-where-is-Isaac-Winifred-Danyus.jpg

The 62-year-old was last seen by his family on Sept. 26, 2012 in Waukegan, Illinois. Danyus had breakfast with his wife that morning. Later on he met with his brother, Charles Danyus, to make funeral arrangements for their sister. But he never returned home and did not attend his sister's funeral. His family was immediately alarmed and said the disappearance was "unlike" him.

Danyus is described as a good family man. (no criminal record, faithful husband, working at same job for 34 years, married to same woman for 37 years, 3 children).

Danyus' Chevrolet Blazer was found near an apartment complex where his son lived almost two years ago. A door to door questioning of the apartment residents proved to be unsucessful.

Danyus is described as a Black male with salt-and-pepper hair, 5-feet 9-inches tall and 155 pounds. Anyone seeing Danyus is asked to contact their local police department or the Waukegan Police Department at (847) 599-2608.

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2013/03/22/black-and-missing-isaac-winifred-
http://www.missingin.org/reg7827/isaac_winifred_danyus.htm

I wonder if all the stress of the death of his sister, combined with maybe his age, caused him to have some type of mental lapse. It has to mean something that his car was found in a location where his son lived a couple years ago. I hope he is ok and simply got confused....

I wonder if all the stress of the death of his sister, combined with maybe his age, caused him to have some type of mental lapse. It has to mean something that his car was found in a location where his son lived a couple years ago. I hope he is ok and simply got confused....

Far be it from me to steal good ideas, :) but I was wondering the same thing. I hope we hear something new about him soon.

So, he's been missing for over a year, right?

His son was sentenced to 20 years in prison for attacking a boy with a hammer. The article notes that he was the last person to see his father before he disappeared. It just highlights that aspect but doesn't elaborate if he was responsible. Isaac Danyus Sr. has been missing for three years now.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/crime/ct-lns-danyus-battery-st-0718-20150717-story.html

Schletz also noted that Danyus told him that he was the last person to see his father, who disappeared before the attack on the boy and has never been located.

Defense attorney Keith Grant said it is believed that the last time Isaac Danyus Sr. was seen was at a funeral home making arrangements for his sister's funeral, after Danyus Jr. said he saw him leaving his house.

5079DMIL - Isaac Winifred Danyus

Isaac Winifred Danyus

5079DMIL.jpg

Distinguishing Marks/Features: He has a pin in one of his knees from a work injury, visible acne scars, may be mistaken for Latino, has high blood pressure and mild COPD; and the index finger on his right hand is shorter than the one on his left.

Dentals: Not Available/some broken teeth
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Sample available - Not yet submitted

Circumstances of Disappearance
Isaac Danyus went missing on the day before his younger sister's funeral. He is a responsible father and husband and has been married to he same woman for 37 years. He has been a truck driver over 30 years. While driving trucks he would frequently travel to California. It is a mystery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back