Identified! IL - Markham, LIVING woman dropped off by Greyhound, 2005 - Bessie Johnson

Reaction score
Website
www.jrbuilders.com
I sure hope that not only this is the right place to post this, but that the link works. This little sweetie is adorable.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/4812616/detail.html?z=dp&dpswid=2265994&dppid=65194

CHICAGO -- Markham police said they are looking for any information regarding a woman who was dropped off by a Greyhound bus.

Bessie Johnson

Police said the woman, who was identified as 85-year-old Bessie C. Johnson, is black. Her current address was listed as 2101 N. Martin Luther King Blvd. (period after that) in Las Vegas.

Police said she did not seem to know where she was and could not recall her family members' names or phone numbers.

Anyone who recognizes Johnson is asked to call the Markham Police Department at (708) 331-2171.

She looks really well cared for and happy so I have no doubt someone is looking for her.

GOLDHEARTNUMB said:
I googled the address listed with her and it came back to a senior's apartment complex. Hopefully, the LE are following that too and maybe the contact person can tell them who she is and where her family is.

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:6njZZVCIL6wJ:nvhousing.state.nv.us/pr/senior%2520units%2520southern%2520nevada.htm+%222101+N.+Martin+Luther+King+Blvd%22&hl=en

If you could find that address so easily why in the world couldn't the cops????
Just makes me shake my head. I hope that poor Bessie isn't still sitting there after all this time waiting for someone to find her home!! She does look like such a sweet little lady. She probably got confused and wandered away from home. I wonder how far away from that address she was when she was found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back