Found Deceased CA - Kimberly Arteaga, 16, San Diego, 13 Nov 2013

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
2457356_sd_me_identify_missing_hl%20009%20_t1200x620.jpg

Maribel Rodriguez takes a picture of a missing persons display board during Identify the Missing day at the San Diego County Medical Examiner's Office. Her daughter, Kimberly Arteaga went missing more than two-years-ago.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...sons-identify-medical-examiner/?#article-copy

Kimberly Arteaga missing from Lemon Grove, CA, has been restricted. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.

Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.

We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families.

Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
www.missingkids.com

Homicide victim identified as missing Lemon Grove teen who vanished over three years ago
A body found in Otay Valley Regional Park in Chula Vista has been identified as Kimberly Arteaga, Lieutenant Kenneth Nelson with the San Diego Sheriff’s homicide detail announced today.

(...)

The County Medical Examiner’s office has determined her death was a homicide.

Her remains were found on January 13, 2017 by a person walking a dog.

(...)

Fox 5 reports that Lt. Nelson indicated the girl’s boyfriend has been interviewed and is considered a person of interest, but no arrests have been made.

I'm glad she was found.

http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/04/24/...vista-identified-as-missing-16-year-old-girl/
Bonilla was best friends with Arteaga in high school. He said he and his friends suspect Kimberly died at the hands of her boyfriend.
"It was the boyfriend at the time, it has to be there’s no doubt about it," said Bonilla. "It just breaks my heart to know that my friend just passed in a very brutal way."

Lt. Nelson said the boyfriend has been interviewed and has been named a person of interest.

Authorities have sealed all other details about the Lemon Grove resident's death. No suspects have been publicly identified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back