874 users online (197 members and 677 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    I was a former patient of Dr. Sievers. My identity was stolen and a fraudulent tax return was filed during this time. I was not a resident of Florida at that time, but it was filed from Florida.

The ONLY place that I gave out my social security number to was that office. Coincidence? I think not. It scares me what they did with our patient records.

Quote Originally Posted by sherribear View Post
    I was a former patient of Dr. Sievers. My identity was stolen and a fraudulent tax return was filed during this time. I was not a resident of Florida at that time, but it was filed from Florida.

The ONLY place that I gave out my social security number to was that office. Coincidence? I think not. It scares me what they did with our patient records.
    Yikes! So sorry !!!!!

This is where Dr Roy comes into play along with MS, JMO

Quote Originally Posted by sherribear View Post

I'm thinking that this is something that should be reported to the prosecutor. If the connection can be made that's all the better for the case against MS, and could bring additional charges, as well as give you the opportunity to address it. JMO

Sent from my Z798BL using Tapatalk
    You put the light in me...

Order re the info found in the blue containers.....Also many ppl (familar names to us) have depositions in late May in MO but I am not attaching those docs for privacy reasons. That info can be found on leeclerk.org...04a17070-9345-4b4a-9e1a-2f8b1b0f7dac.pdf

Dear Websleuths Members,

WE ARE MOVING!

If you have ever used the blogs on Websleuths and you want to keep what you wrote you will need to copy your blog posts ASAP. When we move to our new software the blog posts will not transfer over. I'm very sorry but there is nothing we can do. We tried but alas, you will lose your blog posts if you do not save them before we move.

Monday, May 21st at around 7:00 AM Eastern Websleuths will go down for hopefully no more than 48 hours. When we come back up, Websleuths will have a brand new look!

You can discuss the move RIGHT HERE if you like.

While we are down please check the Websleuths FACEBOOK PAGE and TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES ON THE MOVE AND INFO ON THE LATEST BREAKING TRUE CRIME.

Thank you,
    Tricia

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14