938 users online (216 members and 722 guests)  

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #14 *GUILTY*

3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was last seen in her home at 6:30 am on Saturday, September 24. The search for her began at 11:30 am that day. Multiple searches have been done with no results.

Aliayah's ears are pierced and she is missing her top four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms, a pink princess sweatshirt, and no shoes.

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13

Info & Support Thread
    Media Links Thread
    Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders
    NO RUMORS!
    Last edited by Tricia; 04-16-2018 at 01:02 AM.

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here:

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed. Unless the minors are the victims, please do not post their name, only their initials.

Thanks,

Cat

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Lena Lunsford Conaway's murder trial starts today Monday, April 16th, 2018. Her 3-year-old adorable little girl Aliayah has never been found. Aliayah has been missing September 2011. In 2016 law enforcement arrested Lunsford Conaway. She is charged with four different counts including the murder of a child by a parent. She faces life in prison if convicted on all charges.

WESTON — Trial for a Lewis County woman accused in the 2011 homicide of her daughter is finally ready to take center stage. About a year and a half after Lena Marie Lunsford Conaway’s arrest, a jury of 10 women, two men and two female alternates have been selected to sit in judgment of the defendant, who’s accused in the death of her 3-year-old daughter, Aliayah Lunsford.
    It took almost all of two days to seat a jury in Lewis County Circuit Court. A panel was finally seated at 4:05 p.m. Friday.
    CLICK HERE for the whole article
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PLEASE HELP WEBSLEUTHS CONTINUE ON
    Please donate atGoFundMe
    PayPal and Google Pay use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com
    If half the people who visit today gave $5 dollars we would never have to worry but please
    only donate if you can truly afford to do so
    Thank you

Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    6300 N Sagewood Drive
    STE H 214
    Park City UT 84098
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    If you feel certain posts need to be brought over from thread #13 please alert on the thread and one of the mods or myself will move it over.

I can't believe how long it has been. Poor Aliayah.
    PLEASE HELP WEBSLEUTHS CONTINUE ON
    Please donate atGoFundMe
    PayPal and Google Pay use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com
    If half the people who visit today gave $5 dollars we would never have to worry but please
    only donate if you can truly afford to do so
    Thank you

Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    6300 N Sagewood Drive
    STE H 214
    Park City UT 84098
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Monday, April 16th:
    *Trial set to begin (@ 9am ET) - WV - Aliayah Lunsford (3) (Sept. 24, 2011; not found) - Lena Marie Lunsford Conaway (34), "mom" indicted (3-6-17) on 4 counts: Murder of a child by parent by failure to provide necessities, which carries a life sentence; death of a child by parent by child abuse, which carries up to 40 years in prison; child abuse resulting in injury, which carries 1-5 years; and concealment of a dead body, which also carries 1-5 years. Pled not guilty. Jurors consist of 12 women, 2 men & 2 women alternates.

~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

I'm very glad they charged the lesser offenses in this case.
    I think that makes it more likely they will convict her of something.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Anyone know if this trial is available to watch live?

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

No idea Hopeful One!

Or even tweetering the trial....
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Leslie Rubin from WCHS TV is live tweeting @ #LeslieRubinWCHS. She has been superb to cover this case from the start.
    Apparently there's an issue with one of the jurors and the court is recessed. According to prosecutors Lena was offered several plea deals and turned them all down.
    Last edited by MountainLover; 04-16-2018 at 10:01 AM.

https://twitter.com/LeslieRubinWCHS/...67749565050881

Leslie Rubin

Verified account

@LeslieRubinWCHS
    52m52 minutes ago
    More
    The trial for Lena Lunsford, accused of killing her then 3-year-old daughter, Aliayah is about to begin. I will be live tweeting as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover View Post
    Leslie Rubin from WCHS TV is live tweeting @ #LeslieRubinWCHS. She has been superb to cover this case from the start.
    Apparently there's an issue with one of the jurors and the court is recessed. According to prosecutors Lena was offered several plea deals and turned them all down.
    https://twitter.com/LeslieRubinWCHS/...79470845452288

Leslie Rubin

Verified account

@LeslieRubinWCHS
    7m7 minutes ago
    More
    There is some sort of issue with one of the jurors and court is now in recess.

Thanks to those who can post updates here. I'll be checking in as I can. I only recently learned of this case and Aliayah's sweet face breaks my heart.

Leslie states the trial is expected to last two weeks

https://twitter.com/LeslieRubinWCHS/...83048817446912

Leslie Rubin

Verified account

@LeslieRubinWCHS
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    The trial is expected to take two weeks.

Justice for Aliayah

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast