Heads Up Program 4/14/09 Discov. channel

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I caught only about the last few minutes THIS morning of a special one hour program that was made in 2004. Discovery channel on Direct TV Denver channel #266. Program on the schedule is called 'Notorious'. It is to be re broadcast today in Denver Market at 4 PM Mountain Time.

The few minutes I saw had the ever popular Alex Hunter, Dave Thomas, an FBI man, and the new DA. Mary Lacey appeared briefly 'clearing' the R's, in the last three minutes I saw of the program. Tidbit of Karr at the end. Not sure what all the program covered, but I will be tuning in at 4 PM.

Watched the whole thing!

I found it very interesting that Steve Thomas name was never mentioned.

A note about the program called Notorious, you can purchase the program at the Discovery.com site. I did not check to see the cost etc.

++++++++++++++++

I missed this show. I couldn't stomach Karr anyway...he doesn't even fit into the equation.

--->>>Indeed, Karr was a figment of DA Laceys imagination. An approximate 4 seconds was devoted to Karr, with a photograph and POOF he was gone.

It was an enlightening experience to watch this MADE for TV fairy tale. It made DA AH look like a prince on a fairy horse. He has disappeared faster than Karr. Old DA's never die they just fade away, borrowing a quote from Douglas McArthur about old soldiers doing the same thingie.

You can purchase the DVD from the Discovery Channel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back