Ron Jr.'s Fate

Do you think Florida Social Services should remove Ron Jr. from his father Ron Sr?

• Yes

Votes: 140 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 68 22.9%
  • Put him in Foster Care

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Let him live with stable family members!

Votes: 80 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbra

Reaction score
Do you think Florida Social Services should remove Ron Jr. from the custody of his father and his new teen mother?

Definitely! There's just too much violence, drugs, misconduct, and immoral behaviour in that family. jmo.

Yes.

I am afraid that there will come a moment when Ronald may not be able to control his temper and something will happen. Maybe not to Ronald, Jr., but violence that this child will be exposed to.

I think he should be given back to his mother. I think he was stolen to begin with by the maneuvering of Ron, TN, and GGM. I think she is trying to straighten up her life , and life in that household is unsafe. His sister has already disappeared. Just my opinion

I didn't vote yet. I don't think there are any stable family members, but if there were I would vote for that.

If they can find some stable family members, I would vote for that. The foster child system in Florida is seriously flawed. Many children have been abused or gone missing within that system, so I don't believe that is an option.

I think the whole bunch of them should get fixed. None of them are good parental material. IMO

Unfortunately, I do. This kid is already suffering due to losing his sister. I have not seen evidence that either of them possess the skills to provide poor Jr with what he needs to get over this.

Definitely! There's just too much violence, drugs, misconduct, and immoral behaviour in that family. jmo.

I agree, but I think with a sister who is missing, foster care would be devastating for him. So yes, he should be removed IMO (based on the abuse and drug allegations), but he should be placed with his mother IMHO.

IMO, i voted for JR to live with a stable family member, whoever that may be. I do think he needs to be removed from the home of his father. I feel that if DCF had actually done thier investigation those children would have never been placed in the fathers custody, not with a drug record like he has. i am not by any means saying i think that CS would be a more "fit" parent, with her known past drug use, but i have to say she doesn't have a "record" of drug use. (not that it makes it ok, but just sayin)

Claycat: i am 100% in agreement with you about FL and DCF. I have lived here all my life and know a few parents who had their children placed in foster homes, and if the children don't go missing (whether it is reported they are missing or not to DCF) they are molested by other foster children and or abused by the others /foster parents. This has been a very large problem for FL and for a very long time.

IMO, i voted for JR to live with a stable family member, whoever that may be. I do think he needs to be removed from the home of his father. I feel that if DCF had actually done thier investigation those children would have never been placed in the fathers custody, not with a drug record like he has. i am not by any means saying i think that CS would be a more "fit" parent, with her known past drug use, but i have to say she doesn't have a "record" of drug use. (not that it makes it ok, but just sayin)

Claycat: i am 100% in agreement with you about FL and DCF. I have lived here all my life and know a few parents who had their children placed in foster homes, and if the children don't go missing (whether it is reported they are missing or not to DCF) they are molested by other foster children and or abused by the others /foster parents. This has been a very large problem for FL and for a very long time.

Huge problem in FL and that is coming from a former theraputic foster parent in FL. One of my kids was abused in three different homes before the age of 3 years. After thorough investigation of Crystal and Chad if the home is stable, drug and violence free then the child should go there. If not and no viable options in the family....Foster care and prayer is the only option. This kid is in a crisis in his home life...he needs removing.

Why has the media, including Nancy Grace, forgoten about Haleigh? No offense to any, but we know that Caylee is gone and we DO have to avenge her murder BUT shouldn't more time and/or attention be brought to Haleigh?

I did not vote yet, but will comment. I feel that Jr. should definitely be taken out of his present environment, away from Ron and Misty. I do not trust DFS, IMO they are under-staffed, overworked, most are incompetent and very few actually care about what happens to these children. JMO...
I feel that Jr. is already traumatized with his sister being taken and I am assume that Ron is talking poorly about Crystal to Jr. As for Crystal, I can only pray that she is not using drugs and is trying to get her life back on track so she can take on the huge responsibility of taking care of another child. I do feel that Haleigh and Jr. were pretty much ripped away from her and her fear of Ron and ignorance is what kept her from fighting for her children. I hope KP will give Crystal some guidance and courage that is over due. I would like to see Jr. be put in a permanent home that he will be taken care of the way a child deserves. DFS needs to do a thorough and proper investigation! I do feel that Ronald's parental rights should be taken away from him permanently so that he will not be able to interfere in these children's upbringing or any other future child that he will father.
I fear for Jr.'s safety and am appalled at how many feel he is safe with Ron considering his history. I don't doubt that he loves his children very much, but that is not enough to prove your a good parent. It's what you teach, offer, model, guide, nurture and protection of a child that matters and clearly he did none of the above.
Jr. deserves permanency, love, protection, guidance and a secure future with a good person, whom ever that may be. It clearly is not Ronald or Misty "IMO".

I did not vote yet, but will comment. I feel that Jr. should definitely be taken out of his present environment, away from Ron and Misty. I do not trust DFS, IMO they are under-staffed, overworked, most are incompetent and very few actually care about what happens to these children. JMO...
I feel that Jr. is already traumatized with his sister being taken and I am assume that Ron is talking poorly about Crystal to Jr. As for Crystal, I can only pray that she is not using drugs and is trying to get her life back on track so she can take on the huge responsibility of taking care of another child. I do feel that Haleigh and Jr. were pretty much ripped away from her and her fear of Ron and ignorance is what kept her from fighting for her children. I hope KP will give Crystal some guidance and courage that is over due. I would like to see Jr. be put in a permanent home that he will be taken care of the way a child deserves. DFS needs to do a thorough and proper investigation! I do feel that Ronald's parental rights should be taken away from him permanently so that he will not be able to interfere in these children's upbringing or any other future child that he will father.
I fear for Jr.'s safety and am appalled at how many feel he is safe with Ron considering his history. I don't doubt that he loves his children very much, but that is not enough to prove your a good parent. It's what you teach, offer, model, guide, nurture and protection of a child that matters and clearly he did none of the above.
Jr. deserves permanency, love, protection, guidance and a secure future with a good person, whom ever that may be. It clearly is not Ronald or Misty "IMO".

VERY WELL SAID!! :clap:

I voted to allow him to stay with stable family members. IMO children are normally(not always) better off with someone from their own family.

While we are at it let's take the children away from every parent in the US who has ever used drugs even if they are no longer using them. It doesn't matter if you have been caught by LE or not...using is still using and a drug is a drug even if it is POT...you lose your kids.

Let's also take the children away from everyone in the US who has ever swore at their SO or husband/wife. That means that you have an anger problem and shouldn't be around your kids...ever.

If one of your children have come up missing...you lose your other kids because you can't be trusted to raise and watch your own children. YOU are to blame if someone goes into your house and abducts your child.

If one spouse is 8-9 years older than the other then you should never have been allowed to have and raise kids. To much age difference. If there were any kids by a first marriage...and you are #2...then those children shouldn't be allowed to be around the younger spouse. Any children that you and #2 have together should be taken away and put up for adoption at birth. To much age difference.

If you fit into any of these catagories then start packing up the kids clothes and toys. You are not a fit parent and can no longer raise your kids...you can't be trusted to be a parent. Fact or rumor...it doesn't matter...you don't deserve to have your children. Glad my kids are grown or I would be packing their suitcases right now!

i have not and will not vote on this until there is more FACTS and less RUMORS on this subject. Yes He may have done drugs BEFORE but do you have PROOF he is doing them now? Do you have PROOF he is violent? Maybe i have just been over looking some of the FACTS in this case but really i have not seem many. All I have seen have been RUMORS. If people should have thier names trashed and kids taken away over RUMORS, well yeah someone would have taken away all 4 of mine cause some people can be down right mean and nasty when they dont get their way.

just like to add, i am not on anyone's side in this case. I would like to know what happened to this little girl and pray she is found safe although i feel she will not be (i hate typing that).

I hope Jr stays with his Daddy, and hope his sissy Haleigh is home soon!

While we are at it let's take the children away from every parent in the US who has ever used drugs even if they are no longer using them. It doesn't matter if you have been caught by LE or not...using is still using and a drug is a drug even if it is POT...you lose your kids.

Let's also take the children away from everyone in the US who has ever swore at their SO or husband/wife. That means that you have an anger problem and shouldn't be around your kids...ever.

If one of your children have come up missing...you lose your other kids because you can't be trusted to raise and watch your own children. YOU are to blame if someone goes into your house and abducts your child.

If one spouse is 8-9 years older than the other then you should never have been allowed to have and raise kids. To much age difference. If there were any kids by a first marriage...and you are #2...then those children shouldn't be allowed to be around the younger spouse. Any children that you and #2 have together should be taken away and put up for adoption at birth. To much age difference.

If you fit into any of these catagories then start packing up the kids clothes and toys. You are not a fit parent and can no longer raise your kids...you can't be trusted to be a parent. Fact or rumor...it doesn't matter...you don't deserve to have your children. Glad my kids are grown or I would be packing their suitcases right now!

For the record, I think all those representations are far too oversimplified to be fairly used to condemn the reasoning most members here have for feeling the way they do about Ron.

Much like when people tell critics of the octomom that they must want to take away babies of mothers "who want a lot of children" or "have plastic surgery," "are single moms," or "whom the media is trashing" etc, etc... I think it's apparent that the actual reasons are much more complex and respectable than such caricatures give credit for.

(ETA: WRT Rumors: Since my own opinions are based not on rumors, but on my own observation of him, his public behavior, and his choices, I don't assume rumors are the reason why others feel the same way.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500